Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I totally understand but I have personally never seen an evap like that its def pink. When I found out I was pregnant my first test was really light like that and as the days went by it got darker and the digi said pregnant so FINGERS CROSSED for you!

Mine? Ahh I am going to go update it now, I feel so bad I haven't already but AF got me 3 days ago :(

kiki- I can completely understand where you are coming from. Better safe that sorry in this case. Not everyone is lucky enough to survive an ectopic and keep their tube and I would hate to see you lose yours. Plus, if you keep stalking this thread the time will just FLY by. I have no idea where the last 15 weeks went lol. Talk about a wonderful distraction. We will all be rooting for you as soon as you start trying again. We'll be the Kiki cheerleaders lol.

Andrea, will you test again in the morning? I'll be stalking to see!!

Gosh it's hard to keep up. Sry af got u a few days ago. I've seen your posts.. I promise I'm not ignoring you! Your temps looked really promising last cycle! Let's pray for another sticky bean to our sticky bean dream team.

I'm at work and v-day is the busiest time of year for us.. I'll have to catch back up later

Yes ma'am I'm gonna but I really really doubt a day difference on the FRER will make that much of a difference :( we shall see.....hopefully the IC is darker I took two earlier after that one an well and I could see shadows....but maybe it was b/c I didn't hold pee very long LOL....I dont wanna get hopes up though :)

I think in the beginning you really need to hold your bladder as long as you can to absorb the most amount of hormone! So hopefully it just wasnt strong enough when u tested with the FRER and a blaring positive will hit you in the morning! And oh trust me 1 day CAN make a difference, even though it doesnt really seem like it would!! YAY YAY YAY!

Thanks sweetheart :) your so sweet and I thank all of you in this room that are sooooo very sweet all the time we all deserve someday soon to all have BFP's and I am praying for each an every one of you who are trying and who are already pregnant I pray for healthy babies :) each and every night I am so thankful I have you girls here....ehh :cry: I'm so emotional....and my bb's just started KILLING ME :( an its just gonna be a rocky next few days for me....I hate testing time can't we just skip forward to a HUGE BLAZING POSITIVE lol...even if its 3 cycles or 10 cycles from now LOL

Yes I agree, the testing part SUCKS! I hated feeling nervous and anxious, and hating not knowing if you even had a reason to be anxious or not, ah i dont want to go back to that time for anything, and I cant wait for you all to be out of this horrid TTC stage as well, it's evil i tell you, EVIL!!

Andrea! Good luck testig Tom!! I cant wait to see the results!!

Afm- cd 20 and what/if/ever dpo I'm on I have lotiony cm. not creamy sticky cm.. It feels like my st. Ives silky lotion. Urgh.

I'm off work at midnight tonight.. So i hope to get off work and get some good sleep tonight. That way I can get a good temp reading tomorrow! How silly is it when you can't wait to temp inthe morning ? Lol

3 cheers for more bfp's!! Looks like Andrea is next! Woot! Rosa and ready, you're close behind!! Oh I cant wait de the next week to pass! It will go by quickly, especially with valentines day.

WOW i leave for a couple hours and theres 5 pages to catch up on.....

Star-- so happy to see you back....

Kiki yay for af (thats something i havent said in the last 10 months lol) but that sucks that you cant ttc yet.... Im praying for you.. how long did the dr say before he would do the test....

Andrea--- OMG!!!! I hope this is it for you!!!! Im so excited!!!! Im hoping we are all right behind you!!!

Today i saw the cutest thing at goodwill i was gonna take a pic but i got distracted lol... it was a maternity night dress with clouds that says sleep-tight and it had a new-born sleeper made out of the same material. made me go awwwww....

I was thinking of going and following the ding dong thread also but for one it moves like 10 times faster than ours but i dont think annie would appriciate that....lol.... though the little bit i read today they seem like a funny bunch...

Love- Thank you for the great support and being my cheerleader when I get back into this, lol!

Hopeful- Thank you hun! It's pretty funny to be happy for AF! My doctor wants to wait to do the HSG until after my next AF so I will probably get it around the 15th of March. And if my body is good to me and does what it should, I should ovulate about a week after I get it done so that would be perfect. :)

Andrea- Good luck today!

Hopeful- I popped over there yesterday evening and it seems like a very lovely thread. The only reason I wouldn't post over there is because of Annie. The drama ended when she left and going over there would start it up again.

Kiki- you don't need to thank me for cheering you on. You ladies are wonderful and need all the encouragement you can get. Plus, my alterior motives are it keeps my mind off the time lol.

Andrea- where are those test pictres?!? Come on!! Chop chop lol!! We are all dying to see.

Good morning my lovelies.

Andrea! Cannot wait to see those test pics!! I needto check back and see what dpo you are :)

Kiki- we will soooo make sure this next cycle goes fast for you!

Love- morning sugaplum :) let's hope for drama free-ttc pages today lol fingers crossed lol :)

Hopeful- although yea it would be a lot of fun.. I agree with love.. The more distance the better.. I wasn't kidding bout my garden weed comment yesterday.

Afm- umm check out my temps.. Either my progesterone finally caught up( cuz I know I didnt ovulate yest, or my chart is going tri-phasic??
Im really excited for today. Hopefully relaxing alll day. I'm s heftier to be on call today with valentines day Round the corner we're going to get busy.. so if she calls I have to come in. Other wise, it's just goin to be me dh and my baby sis watching movies.

Ladies, you are more than welcome to visit our thread anytime, we are a funny bunch and annie is not welcome by a lot of us there as we informed her last night. You all seem lovely and i can't believe she told you all those nasty things. Shame on her!! Hope to see you all sometime xxxxxx

Thanks babydream!

Wowza- just off your siggy.. Your thread has pretty good ttc/bfp ratio lol

Good morning! Andrea, we are dying to see!

Mrs, your chart is looking fantastic...definitely starting to look triphasic :happydance:

Today I had a temp dip wootwoot!! 7dpo and tiny cramps near my ovaries. FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->