Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi! And thank you ladies for reading first before just going with what she said. You are welcome here for coffee any time!

Come on girls!! We have some major catching up to do!!!

Well all that readings given me indigestion now ' can i class that as a symptom ' lol :haha: ok i shut it now... thanks Ladies and all the best, coffee was great your welcome over to try ours anytime :hugs:

Hello team ding dong ! thanks for stopping by!

Ready- I didnt see that you have a yeast infection- Yuck, i had one a few weeks back, Im really prone to them! They suck! I was really scared bc the dr said that the medicine for it was just "ok" during pregnancy. I thought.. wtf? But apparently having an untreated infection is worse for the baby. grr.. irritating!! Hope it goes away for you very soon!!

Team Ding Dong!!! (LOVE the name, btw!!) :haha: Welcome!! Glad you popped over for a chat, and could see what was really going on. :shrug: It's over now, but please stick around and chat!!

I agree with Love, people like that are looking for attention, so we need not give it anymore. As my dh would say, D-U-N, done! :haha:

Afm, ladies, I'm 6 dpo and just saw some shiny cm. :saywhat: I have heard of people getting cm after O, but it's never happened to me. Ready, didn't you say that you had some watery cm the other day?? I wonder...probably the Maca doing its magic. :shrug: Just thought it was weird. Not even sure what catagory to put it in...oh well.

I can't even remember what's going on in everyone's cycles anymore...

Thank you hun! I know they are common but I wasn't psyched to have it in the tww for the same reasons as you. I try to avoid any medicine, even tylenol, if I can help it. But I can't help it here; have to get better! Grrr...can't itch at work LOL

EJW, sorry AF got you! I think with this other craziness some of us might have missed your first post about that :( I hope your doc appointment will answer some questions for you & bfp follows shortly!

Rosa, yes I had watery but with the infection I'm not sure. However, last cycle I definitely had ewcm one day about a week after ovulation...

:wave: hey ladies! Another team ding dong lady here, just stopping by :)

Hi lovelies xx:hi::hi::hi:
Cheers for the heads up about the 'pest' What a nasty piece of work!! I'm afraid i welcomed b4 checking her out, lousy gullible twit that i am!!! Shall blame pg hormones:haha::dohh: Anyways i'd like to pop over occ for a brew to see how ur all doing. I wish u all the best on ur journies ttc/pregnancy etc. loadsa luck and sticky dust for u all xxx
:hug::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug:

agree always welcome in our thread ladies for a tea :dust: :dust: to you all :wave:

I will be popping by if that's okay?

OI Get your ass back over to ding dongs, you too CG ' i can see youuuuuuuuu' or i'll kick ya butt :rofl:

Sorry mummy Poppy but 'crazy' is now on our thread so I am hiding here :winkwink:

So how are the lovely ladies of TTC together, stick together tonight?

more than welcome to come back anytime y'all ladies want to...:thumbup:
I'll defiantly be popping over to your thread to read and check it out.... over 20,000 post i'll be in heaven:happydance:, i like to read them from the beginning so i get to know everybody... it will give me some thing to do when im stuck at work for the next 59 hours straight:dohh:

I was wondering if anyone reported her to an admin?... i would but i dont know how and am worried as i didnt make the most supportive statements and i dont want to get in trouble for stating my opinion....

Sorry mummy Poppy but 'crazy' is now on our thread so I am hiding here :winkwink:

Damita, welcome! We're FABULOUS, thanks for asking!! We do stick together! We have a few preggos, and they haven't left us, and we LOVE them for that. I have to say, I'm enjoying the ding dong group today. :rofl: You guys are hysterical!! I might have to pop over and see what's going on over there. Like Hopeful, I like to read from the beginning, too.

So yeah...hanging out on 6dpo. :sleep:

How long have you all been ttc?

Damita, welcome! We're FABULOUS, thanks for asking!! We do stick together! We have a few preggos, and they haven't left us, and we LOVE them for that. I have to say, I'm enjoying the ding dong group today. :rofl: You guys are hysterical!! I might have to pop over and see what's going on over there. Like Hopeful, I like to read from the beginning, too.

So yeah...hanging out on 6dpo. :sleep:

How long have you all been ttc?

:thumbup: aw that is lovely :)

:haha: we like be entertaining

Me about 6 months, now trying to take a more relaxed approach otherwise my cycles go crazy!

Damita, I know how you feel! I often feel like I'm going crazy with temping, opks, cm questions, the list goes on! I'm ttc for 9 cycles now...just started Maca, so I'm hopeful. I just found out I have low progesterone, though, so I'm preparing for disappointment in 8 days. I have an appointment with a new ob-gyn on the 23rd, and I'm going with guns blazing...5 months of charts, pages and pages of questions, my blood test results, you name it, I'll have it! :haha: Hopefully, something can be done for me.

Damita, I know how you feel! I often feel like I'm going crazy with temping, opks, cm questions, the list goes on! I'm ttc for 9 cycles now...just started Maca, so I'm hopeful. I just found out I have low progesterone, though, so I'm preparing for disappointment in 8 days. I have an appointment with a new ob-gyn on the 23rd, and I'm going with guns blazing...5 months of charts, pages and pages of questions, my blood test results, you name it, I'll have it! :haha: Hopefully, something can be done for me.

Ooooh really? I just started Maca too how you finding it? sorry about the low progesterone :hugs: I hope your doctors can help, my dh has been referred for an SA so just got to book an appointment :)

You go! demand answers :thumbup::thumbup:

Geeze, I'm gone for a couple hours and miss everything. THREAD INVASIONS lol. You ladies are welcome to pop by any time, it's nice having you around. I'm afraid to peek at your thread. I pretty much need to quit my job to keep up with this place let alone getting hooked somewhere else lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->