Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Babydream, thank you! You're always welcome over here, too. You guys are hysterical! I love reading your thread!! :rofl:

Mrs., could that be o?!?! What a nice big leap your temp took this morning! i love it! :thumbup:

Andrea, WAKE UP AND POST THAT PIC!! We are dying with anticipation!!

Afm, my temp was 98.1 this morning!! :wohoo: I thought maybe the 98 yesterday was a fluke and I was just really warm when I woke up, but I'm so glad to see 2 days of that nice juicy temp! :haha: Praying hard that it stays up.

Yeah Rosa for high temps! Progesterone be damned; you're looking good!

Andrea...heLLOOOO?

Thanks, Ready!! :happydance: Maybe the Maca is working its magic?!

Aaaaaaandreaaaa..... where are youuuuu?

Good morning ladies :hugs:

I am at work :sad1: i have been here since 7am and wont get off til 6 pm SUNDAY!!!!:wacko: I hate this part of my job... i miss my dh... though i do like that my dh gets sad and he will just stand there and hug me for like 5 minutes and tells me how much he loves me and that he hates it when im gone lol.....

Not much going on here with me.... 8dpo and nothing except my nipples are a little more sensitive than normal but im not feeling to hopeful right now :cry:

Im really tired :sleep: but thats just because me and dh are watching the show Bones from the beginning on netflix and i didnt go to bed til after 2 and i had to get up at 6 :dohh: but i think i may be able to sneak in a little nap :happydance:

Im trying to decide if i should nap or go make my orange danish cinnamon rolls..... :shrug: i think nap then rolls lol.... well off to catch a few zzz if the residents will let me (i have a monitor so its not like im leaving them to fend for themselves)

Hope y'all have a wonderful day lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I don't know what anything my body is tellinge anymore. I'm just going to watch and comment as the days go. :) that's about all I can do.

Ready- thinking implantation dip???
Hopeful- I hear ya on sleep! If I did o when ff says I did you, ready, rosa and I are cycle buddies!

When I used to hang out with my best friend all the time our cycles started syncing together.. Always knew if she was going to start.. Then I was close behind.. Then my cycles stated getting longer.....

I'm hoping so, Mrs! Your chart is confusing, but it's either triphasic or you just O'd! Did you bd in the last few days? Either way, you'd still be early to O this cycle, right? Maybe we are synching up :)

Thanks for the babydust hopeful, and here's some for you... :dust:

WHOA! I missed a crap load. Im kinda like "Wha??" with all that Annie drama. I couldnt even finish reading her rant due to her language and spelling. I almost felt like it was a different language.

Sorry ive been gone- I worked sooo much this week (not normal for me:) and at work I cant come on here. SO TGIF and im at home to pamper myself. Aka- do nothing.

I hope you O'd MRS- it sucks to be so confused with the body. When is your next appt? I would just be scared that if you did get preg, what if your other issues would do something bad to the pregnancy?

Ready and Love- I do take baby aspirin 81 mg. My doc said that is good. And to quit toward middle, end of pregnancy. It can make for a better home for the baby, help implantation, and also stop the formation of blood clots which is a reason for a lot of early miscarriages. I began it because a lady at work with miscarriages was told by doc to start it and had only successful pregnancies while one it. So fx'd it works for me.

Im super excited because I pee'd on an OPK internet cheapie one....and its soooooo positive. LOL. FUnny because i've never gotten it to be positive like this in my life and somehow got pregnant and now that I am- its blaring positive. I love it!

Brandys- was your cramping like AF? I still kinda have it off and on...doc said dont worry cuz after having a few babies or pregnancies cramping is worse becasuxe your uterus is stretched and has less support...but cant help but wonder if this AF type cramping is too much. Nothing I can do about it- ultrasound wouldnt show anything yet anyways so just hafta wait:( Did you take stuff for yours or wasnt it that bad?

Hopeful- working away sucks! Ewww, is that every weekend?

Congrats Andrea- happens when least expect it!

Ready- I didnt temp but a week before AF was expected I had major major cramps like AF was coming early so now I realized that may have been implanting. Good luck that yours is!!!

Love- it is the baby! totally the baby moving! I felt like that the first time with my daughter. I was driving and I was like...ooooh maybe? It so was, she moved a lot after that! Just wait til theres a foot in your ribs. OUCH!

Kylar- when did you stop taking the aspirin? Is your next scan your gender one?

Rosa- do your high temps mean pregnancy or post ovulation? I never got that far with my darn temping!

OH and WELCOME DING DONGS!! you girls made me laugh!

EJ and Kiki hi!! And hi if i missed anyone! I remembered quite a bit im pretty proud of myself! ha

Ready, that sure looks like an implantation dip if I ever saw one!! :happydance: FX hard for you!

Ny, yeah quite a bit of drama around here, huh? Whatever. Glad to see you back! My high temps just confirm O actually happened for me. They were definitely biphasic, but with the huge jump...trying not to get ahead of myself...tri?? Probably not, but here's hoping!

Mrs., let's just see how your temps do in the next few days. Sometimes our cycles do weird things with no rhyme or reason.

Hopeful, what a LONG work weekend!!! :hugs: At least you can come on here and chat with us!

:hi: to everyone else!

Thanks Ny & Rosa for the good thoughts! I have the tiniest bit of cramping, but I don't get strong cramps ever so I notice the little ones. Looking forward to testing next week! I never used to be poas kind of girl but a few months on bnb and now I can't wait :p

Starchase, welcome back! So sorry about your mc :( I know exactly how that goes. Did you take a break this last cycle, and are you trying again now? My doc didn't insist that I wait so we didn't take a break at all, and I actually O'd earlier than usual after my bleeding stopped.

no its not every weekend just the days my bosses go out of town, i get come and work for days straight days and nights no going home:wacko:

Ready im hoping thats an implantation dip FX for you

Mrs hopefully you did o and i love that we all are cycle buddies!!!

My resident has decided that the minute i lay down and close my eyes that she has to go to the bathroom every 20mins literally... :growlmad: so no nap so far:cry:
:dust::dust: for everyone

hopeful, what's your job? are you a doc, or nurse? I probably should know that from somewhere in these 400 pages...

Non-medical home health care giver? Or at a facility? I worked as snowfield care giver for a while. I really liked it. I worked over nights so it was an easy 10 hour shift. Just get up when they need you. Help them get cleaned up fed, companionship. It was a pleasant job. Am I right? Lol

Ladies I know I've been posting and have been online, but I feel somewhat uninvolved because we've been soo busy at work and with this custody thing. I'll be free later and will catch up with everyone.

And if they were tri- that would be pregnancy?

It's a good indication, but not always. I've never had triphasic, but I'm wondering if Maca has anything to do with this. Suddenly, things are looking like they're supposed to look. That's a good thing! If not this cycle, maybe next. :shrug: Maybe Maca is getting my body working normally! I dunno.

yes Mrs i am.... i work in a private assisted living home... i only have to 2 residents and i take care of their personal needs and cook and clean.... its an ok job if my bosses werent so horrible but soon ill be able to quit and i will be so much happier

Hey girls- I just read over on the DING DONG thread and those ladies are HIGH-larious. Lol. I so wanted to post, but like you all, figured that may start more drama, or be viewed as trying to stir it all up- im glad they were all being objective about it all though. Still can't believe she told them we were calling her a bitch. How rude! We'd never say "oh, hey, you are a bitch, we vote you out..." LOLOLOLOL...:brat::saywhat:

i know every time i hear that we "voted" her out it sounds like we are on some reality show

"TTC island.... Sorry Annie but you are the weakest link... Goodbye" I mean really, its just crazy then to come back and lie to us about the one thing that means so all much to us really does show you her true character...

Ny-
for the cramping, which did feel alot like af cramps, I took Tylonol. It really helped alot. I havent had any cramps in about a week now. In fact, other than the occasional twinge in my uterus and sore boobs, I no longer have many symptoms. My nausea has gone away. But I hear it will come back full force here in a couple of weeks. One thing that is super carzy is that I have already popped!! I look like I am 5mth pregnant!! They say that your body remembers being pregnant after the first one. But good lord! I dont know how I am going to hide it!

HOw are you feeling besides the cramping? I am so thrilled for you!

Hahhaha my daughter watches a cartoon called "Total Drama ISland..." seems very fitting here!

I feel bad for her, and for you ladies that she went crazy about. Yuck!I have soooo much to say but hate that I know she's probably coming back and reading it all so I just wont!

Zip my lips!:shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->