Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hope- I didnt know I could do it either! Just started smoking and smelled like a skunk!

No big plans for Vday...we were going to go on a ski trip this weekend but after my BFP i decided not a great idea. Even if nothing bad could happen directly from skiing- i'd hate to fall and have the "what ifs" talk in my head. SO...nothing here! Cant even have wine and some sexy time! I feel too crampy and bloated! What are you going to do?

well v-day was mine and dh first official date (we knew each other before) so we are gonna go to the same restaurant and go to a movie... he also said that he will take me shopping for my present at Kay Jewelers so im a little excited lol.... he made the cutest comment about how he needs to find a good florist cause theres not a good selection here lol (his aunt owned a shop that he worked at in high school so he knows more about flowers than i do lol) i really do love that man!!!

That sounds like fun! Wonder if im getting jewelry....didnt get any for Xmas this year. Hmmmm. Im about due. OH sent me some awesome flower arrangement to work the other day. It was so original and a very "zen" arrangement. LOVE it!

LOL Ny!! I've totally started fires in my toaster oven before...it CAN be done!

Ooooh, hopeful!! I can't wait to see what you pick out at Kays!! That's always exciting! I keep hinting at my dh...you know, I HAVE a right hand that looks soooooo lonely! :haha: Not sure it's working.

We're not doing much. My dh has army stuff Saturday all day AND Monday night, and we're hanging with friends on Sunday night. I think we'll catch dinner and see that new jennifer aniston movie on Saturday night. Nothing special.

Ladies...I'm having some noticeable cramps here. Do you think this is a little bean trying to stick?! Ooooh I hope so!! You snuggle in nice and tight little guy!! :haha:

okay, did I miss Andrea's post today? Did she post? Are we seriously still waiting for her??? :hissy: :rofl: Girl, where ARE you?!

Rosa- i'd say it sure could be! I was actually ready for AF to come any moment way before she was due. I felt like shiiiiittttttttt with crampies! It was pretty bad!

Andrea posted on preg test gallery i think. Not sure what the outcome is...hope good since I already congrated her!

You girls are funny... No v-day plans for us as of yet. We got engaged on valentine's day last year, so I'd like to do something... !

Rosa, yay for cramps! Mine have gotten stronger throughout the day. I love being on the same cycle day as you :) When do you think you'll test?

i did a little more than hint... I got catalogs from all the jewelry stores circled what i liked and left them around the house where i knew he would see them :blush: lol

Rosa and ready i sure hope its a sticky bean you FX and lots of :dust::dust:

as for andrea she didnt post on here but on the pregnancy test thread she did a few girls thought they saw something... i kinda did when i tilted my screen way back so my fingers are crossed for her as well

Im not feeling hopeful this cycle... no symptoms at all.... ive actually had more energy, acnes been better this cycle the only thing is my nips go from burning to itching and back again :shrug: i have no idea.... so it will be another cycle of ttc for me :cry: ON TO 11 lol i cant believe its almost been a year :shock:

awww, hopeful. Loads of women have no symptoms at all. Don't count yourself out yet. :hugs: And why didn't I think of circling pages in the catalogs?! That's brilliant!! :haha:

Ready, I'm NOT testing before Friday. I told my dh that IF my temps were still high that day (it's 14 dpo), then I'll test. And since he can hear me unwrap the hpts in the morning :wacko: he'll know if I take one early. :blush: I leave that morning for Illinois until Monday night, and I probably won't have the opportunity to test that weekend. So, if it's bfn, I'll just sulkily wait for AF to come. Again. If it's bfp, :wohoo: !! I'm meeting my 4 week old nephew, so I'm sure either way, my uterus will be glowing. :haha:

Rosa and ready- I hope this is it for both of you! I still say it'd be awesome if we all got our bfp's together!

Hopeful- agreed, don't lose hope yet! Ny- I think you only symptom was late af and wacky temps? Right? So rosa is absolutely right! Don't lose hope yet!

Don't forget ladies we are in it till af shows!

Hi there

Congrats NY I totally missed that BFP so chuffed for you, how are we all this evening? I think I need some help with the whole baby aspirin thing what is it and what does it do? I read somewhere maybe on here that it can help with thickness of uterus wall? I had mirena coil and I'm worrying about stickyness now? We didn't try last month because I wasn't ready but the dr told us to said there was no medical reason why u shouldn't after a m/c if HCG fallen below 5.

This month we are holding off sounds really bad but we booked our holiday for October and my DS is so excited as we are going on a group holiday with all my BF's kids really don't want to disappoint him or have him resent the baby so will try again next cycle typical thou due to ov on tues/wed so no romance for me this v day....

I am actually considering changing my job as well applied for one today and got offered a good one tonight so will have to wait for elligability for maternity pay again if I leave so just thinking about it all now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks star!

Yea hope- I suppose I had symptoms...but they were all JUST like AF. So I didnt even record anything. Maybe I will in case im ever questioning another pregnancy or something.

I have had a horrible day with my cat- he's just a real pain today. He found a mouse the other night...wonderful. Well, never caught it so im terrified, and was getting clothes for the laundry and a mouse jumped out of the dirty pile at me. IT WAS HIS STUFFED MOUSE TOY. SO, that was a heart attack a few hours ago. Then he puked in my kitchen and it had buds from the flowers hunny sent me to work the other day. WTF???? Well NOW I found the dead mouse by the back door. The real one. I am soooo over his antics today. Theres a huge snow bank outside thats got his name all over it! grrrrrr

LMAO, Ny!!! :rofl: Cats are so annoying sometimes, aren't they? I used to have a cat that habitually pooped on the floor right NEXT to the kitty litter box. Nice. She would literally stare at me while she did it, too. I don't think she liked me very much...

Mrs., I also still hope that we're all testing together, too! Wouldn't that be fun?! You could be like Ny, convinced that AF is coming, and then :bfp:!!!!

Rosa- guess at least i know the mouse (ewwwww, eeeeeek!) is not roaming my house! But come ONNNN. AND at least your cat pooped nearish the litter box? hahahahhahaa. Could've been your pillow or something:)

I can't WAIT for you all to test....so exciting:):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Star- its actually wise to not be due in october if you've got a vacation planned!

I was dumb to book Disney vacation in march and now im preg. UGH. Traveling while first tri doesnt sound wonderful but my daughter would be crushed if we didnt go....so here's to more fingers crossed that I do not MC.....that would totally ruin a vacation to disney.

Oh the same cat DID pee on my bed WHILE SHE WAS STARING AT ME. Yep. She hated me. Don't know why, because I was an excellent cat-mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->