Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I'm trying not to and want to test because I'm nauseated but I think its from this new medicine I'm taking and if I am pregnant I have to stop taking it ASAP soon as I find out b/c it can cause birth defects :( but it was a need it kind of medicine....so soon as I find out I am brewing a baby I will stop taking ASAP but on month 12 I've really lost all hope...1 year mark...and waiting on a referral to an endocrinologist :(

This thread needs a party to lift everyone's spirit!

I vote bfps all around this month, get everyone taken care of so we can all relax and be happy. Haha if only it worked that way.

Kylar- adorable scan, I can definitely see a cute little face. As for the puppy, I would consider finding it a new home considering it sounds like you really don't want it. I'm an animal lover so my opinion is biased, but I really don't think it's right to keep a dog outside it's entire life. I realize it would have shelter and food and what not, but what kind of life is that for a pet? To be kept outside day in and day out. I can understand completely how you feel about having to potty train another pet and care for it while you already have a dog, kylar, the daycare and your new new little one to worry about as is, which is why I feel that if you don't want the responsibility of having another puppy then you should try to find it a new home rather than keeping it outside for your own convenience. It's just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt and do as you will.

Nothing new going on here. Took my kitty Odin to get neutered on Monday. He wasn't very happy with me. When I picked him up the fur around his eyes was wet as though he'd been crying, it almost made me cry I felt so bad. I bought him a new toy as a peace offering and he snuggled with me last night so I think all is forgiven.
After having to reschedule twice, I finally saw my new doctor yesterday. I asked him about the issues I've been having with my heart beating harder and not being able to breathe, he said that I'm experiencing contractions. Lovely. And here I was expecting to feel it somewhere else... Like my uterus where it's actually happening lol.
Oh, dh may be getting a much much MUCH better job. He should know in about 2 weeks, but if he gets this position we will have to pack up and move to Austin.... Texas... Not really keen on that but for 80k a year I'll suck it up lol. His parents and grandparents want to move with us which would be really nice. I just hate the idea of moving so far away from my family. I wouldn't be able to drive to Ohio to spend Christmas with my family, I'd have to fly. Plus they wouldn't really get to see my little one grow up.

Love, I SO understand that struggle..I moved away from my parents, brothers & sisters when I graduated from college. Then I moved back, and later had to struggle with moving away AGAIN--this time permanently, to live with my husband. It's really tough to not be near family. I think about it all the time, that I can't just have them over for dinner, that my kids will not know them very well & vice versa. It is a sad tradeoff. However, it makes sense in certain circumstances. If your DH will have family nearby, that will make a big difference--you will get closer & closer with them. Also we make a big effort to have a social life and be part of the community where we live. Over time, I think those friends become like family.

Sorry about your kitty...a necessary & not fun rite of passage... here's a pic of my boys this year :)

Attachments

• DSC06611.jpg
    DSC06611.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
Ready- your boys are precious!! These are my kitties. Marla is the grey tabby and Odin is the tuxedo. I rescued him when he was only 4 weeks old. The woman I got him from said that she found him in an abandoned house just crying because his mommy never came back for him.

As for moving, I'm not looking forward to it. Aside from moving farther away from my family, I'll be moving to a hot southern state. I loved in Florida most of my life and swore never again. It's a great opportunity that we'd have to be stupid to pass up but it makes me sad. He will know in two weeks whether or not they want him and if they do there will be a series of phone interviews and if those go well they will fly him out there for a face to face interview and a tour of the office. After that we'd have a limited time before we'd have to pick up and move which means I'd have to find yet another new doctor and I'd be giving birth in Texas. My mom lives an hour away from me so she would be able to be around for the birth but if I move that just won't be possible. My sister has 5 kids that my mom missed out on the growing up years because they lived out of state. Now she gets pictures and texts and such but I was really looking forward to her being able to see him all the time and spoil him how she wants. I'm really close with dh's family. We see his parents several times a week and his nan and pa think I'm the best lol. It would be really nice to have them there so lo would have a set of grandparents and great grandparents close by, but it's just not the same as having my own.

Attachments

• 6536b0b7.jpg
    6536b0b7.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 083c138e.jpg
    083c138e.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
How cute! They're all lovin on each other... I adore cats :)

Moving is hard, especially with your mom only an hour away now. It sounds like there are a number of hoops that have to be jumped through before it would be a reality. Plus, it could be a short term thing, if you both agreed to it. A couple of years, and then move back somewhere closer to your family. That was my plan when I first moved away from home. Or, would your mom move & make it a more permanent thing?

Well ladies - i am quite crampy this afternoon so AF could be on her way early :(

Dee, I'm sorry--don't be discouraged! Like everyone says, cramping is not necessarily a bad thing...

Luckily since we got him so small Marla's mothering instincts kicked in, after she stopped hissing lol. So now we catch them snuggling and grooming each other. It's the cutest thing.

Yes, there are a lot of hoops before it would actually happen but the odds are heavily weighted in our favor. Dh designs video games and he created a game online that people pay to play. One of the players happened to be a friend of the head game designer for a company called Biotech which puts out games under the name EA for playstation, xbox and I think the wii. He told this big shot designer to check out dh's game and while dh was on making sure things were running smoothly this designer contacted him and told him how impressed he was by his game and that he wanted dh to submit his resume and portfolio so be could pass it on to all the important people to try to get him hired. He emailed dh's stuff on up but the office is closed for two weeks vacation. This is dh's dream career right at his fingertips. If he gets this position it wouldn't be short term. Not many people end up with their dream career and I couldn't ask him to move back away from that. As for my mom, I'm not sure she would move with us. She was mentioning that if I moved she would be moving back to our family in Ohio but it would be worth mentioning.

Rosa- :hugs: I'm sorry you are so frustrated. It seems like this is a frusrating cycle for all of us. Grrr..

Ready- I sure hope the BD we got in was enough. I'm just not feeling very hopeful this cycle because we were so caught off guard. I just want one normal cycle! Too short, we don't get enough chances. Too long, we get too many chances and start to get a little tired of BDing! I'm sorry you are having one of those long cycles! It's kind of ironic because you were worried of O'ing on time because of your trip and now it's happening late. Me on the other hand was worried because my sister in law and her family are staying with us this weekend when I as supposed to O. And mine was so early! Maybe we both need to have a drink and relax! Haha. Fx'd you O very soon! Like tomorrow!

Dee- I'm sorry you are crampy and feeling discouraged but hang in there! It's not over yet! Fx'd for that BFP!

All of your cats are so cute ladies!

Cramps seem to of gone for now but i am soooo tired lol Could be psychological though i guess, trying to keep my mind on other things which isnt easy!

Cute kitties! Ok question for those preggers or who have been preggers before-- IS it bad if you are still hurting the morning after sex? lol.. but seriously. I have had really bad round ligament pain lately, Down there... it gets so bad i almost cry and have to take a warm bath. but it does come and go. we dont DTD very often anymore, like once a week or once every two weeks ! Sad, i know. but we did last night and i am dying this morning it hurts so bad! it kinda scares me and maybe we will have to not anymore.. ? i guess ill just ask my dr next week but just wanted to know if anyone had had this before?

Pains after sex are quite normal, I get them all the time. Mine usually don't last that long though. It is likely the position you were in that is causing the pain to carry over from last night. I find missionary is a tough one these days. Being on top is much easier though last time my hip popped so loud that we were both worried I'd broken it lol. It's pretty much trial and error at this point. You have to see what is most comfortable for your body. If you are really concerned just give your doctor a call this morning and see what they have to say.

Thanks, ya we def havent been able to do him on top since like 6weeks preggo, lol. its either me on top, or other creative ways, lol. last pregnancy he left for iraq when i was 20 weeks, so not used to sex this far into pregnancy and its going to get more difficult i'm sure!

check out my new haircut! i just decided randomly yesterday to chop it alllll off!!!

Attachments

• 206992_737273665941_44005952_36976142_6546324_n.jpg
    206992_737273665941_44005952_36976142_6546324_n.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
Cute haircut!! I need to lop mine off again. It's getting way too long. It just sort of hangs there and I can't do a darn thing with it these days. I'm so envious of your bump! I just look like a whale. I still have a slight B belly and it makes me sad. I'm not sure I even look pregnant just sort of have a big belly :[

Oh!! We picked up our stroller last night!!! It was so exciting. I absolutely love it.

IDK Kylar! I haven't had anything going on down there since, oh, 13 weeks ago? Hope it starts to feel better for you! I have this horrible cough going on, and thats fricken interesting the types of pains I can make in my abdomen while hacking. Ugh. Hope its not effecting bean any.

I dont feel like my bump is cute i think it looks like a beer gut! lol! Im ready for it to be round and pretty! hahahaha

Ny- ya everytime i cough, sneeze, anything like that it hurts my uterus!

Yours definitely looks much better than mine. If I saw you in a store I'd know you are pregnant, me it could go either way. It's probably because I wear a jacket and looser, well used to be loose, fitting tops because I've always been so body conscious. I suppose part of the reason is also because I look young, I am only just under 21 after all, and inworry people are going to give me dirty stares. Not that I care what people think, the stares are just awkward.

Ny- it's only going to get worse lol. I get pains in my uterus just trying to poo lol! Probably because I'm lucky if I can manage to go every 3 days. I love this baby more than anything but boy do I miss my body. Being able to hold my bladder for more than 10 minutes at a time lol. As soon as I think I might have to pee he decides it's time to play bounce-a-thon on my bladder lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->