Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Holy crap! This wasn't even on my radar...we hadn't heard a lot from you just lately, EJW, and I didn't remember that you were in the tww! Congratulations!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I am freaking out today, this morning my temp dipped its been 97.9 the last couple mornings and now 97.5?!? I did a digital this morning and got pregnant but I'm so scared and then with some of my heavy cramps I don't know what to think. :( AF is due tomorrow and I'm so scared, I need lots of prayers please!! Ahh I just want to be excited and its so hard, what is wrong with me? :cry:

Oh and I cant figure how to post pics, do I have to upload it to photobucket or something first?

Sending babydust and stickydust and prayers your way EJ :0)

click "go advanced" and then click on the paperclip to attach... :)

Temps are so tricky and temperamental...try not to worry about a single value, ok?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

test.jpg

FRER is from yesterday afternoon and digi is this morning. Thanks ladies I guess only time will tell, I am trying to stay positive!

EJ- welcome to a wait worse than the tww, the 12 week wait. Exciting right? You are definitely pregnant congrats!!!!!! The hardest thing to do right now is relax but you have to try. Whatever is meant to happen is going to happen no matter how much you worry. Just have faith that this little bean is destined to be in your arms nine months from now. Even really early on I found talking to beanie helped me calm down when I was really worried or scared.

EJ those look JUST like my tests, you are totally preggers, word of advice, stop temping now, it will make you go crazy!!! OMG Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Milestone today! 24 weeks, Viable day! Baby could survive outside the womb as of today!!!

Love, I really appreciate that..thank you!!! I am really excited, but worrying just comes natural to me. You are right whatever is going to happen will happen just hope this is finally it, a sticky sticky bean!! :) my husbands mom and grandma will be here today and are staying the weekend so hopefully it will keep my mind busy. We decided we arent telling anyone just yet though. Thanks again all of you for the congratulations and being so supportative!!! :)

EJ, couldn't be any more thrilled for you!! Enjoy your weekend with family and your special tiny secret...

Yea kylar!!! I hope my test looking like yours is a great sign, lol :)

Yay congrats on your big news EJ!!! Hope your body does what it needs to now!

EJ- I know what you mean. I am the queen of worrying about absolutely EVERYTHING even if it's not really worth worrying about lol. The first tri was terrifying, especially since my little man decided it was fun to give me two big scares with bleeding. That little buggar lol. What worked for me was avoiding the first tri threads and spending all my bnb time here with you ladies. Being so wrapped up in your cycles kept my mind away from the passing days and before I knew it I was in second tri. I still worry. Last night I had to talk myself down since I hadn't felt lo move almost all day and my tummy was soft when I layed on my back instead of firm like it usually is. I just keep telling myself he is snuggled in a soft spot that I can't feel. I'm sure this little bean is going to be just fine and before you know it you'll be a whale like me lol.

That's such a beautiful 2nd line, EJ!! :haha: Congrats again! Stop temping. It'll drive you nuts. YOU'RE KNOCKED UP!!!!!! :yipee:

Afm, I had quite a bit of creamy cm today...strange. I was like oh man, am I actually o'ing now, but it's definitely creamy. BBs hurt a little, but all of this is normal. Except the amount of creamy cm. I have no idea how many dpo I am. 3? 4? Who knows. My parents come in from IL today, and we're hiking and wine tasting and eating at our fav restaurants! Spring break starts in 4 hours!!!! :wohoo:

Rosa- woo hoo!! Sounds like you'll be having a great time. I'm a little jealous lol. Before I got my bfp I noticed an increase in creamy cm, which has only become more abundant... Talk about ewww. I didn't think anything of it at the time though. Could be a good sign that clomid is doing it's job. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks, Love! We'll have a great time. Yes, I know creamy cm can be a symptom, but it can also happen in non-preggo women, so who the frick knows. :shrug: Hopefully one day everything will line up in place and give us a baby.

Congrats EJ delighted for u honeyXxx

I'm spotting a little bit and absolutely freaking out!! 7 wks today thought today would be a happy stress free day :(

Xx

Rosa, :shrug: on creamy cm...could be a great sign! I'm sad that we can't share the tww this time... :( You're right though, hopefully very soon the stars align for us all!

Star, :hugs: I'm sorry you're stressing...try to relax and think positively; it's so very very common to spot!

Star I would get to the doctor. hope its nothing but normal stuff. get a scan just to be sure.

It's funny in a way that really isn't funny at all how similar pregnancy symptoms are to normal cycle symptoms. No on really notices it until they are actually ttc and tracking their cycle. I'll be sending tons of baby dust your way that this cycle proves to be very good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->