Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yea, I havent been regular now either. Beginning was fine, each day. Now im seriously like every 4 days. And when its my "day" to go, i have horrendous pain cramping through my bowels. UGH! I wish I could poo normal again.

I cannot believe you 2 are so far along already. Makes me think that everyone else's pregnancy goes super fast as mine just tuts along for me going slow!

I wish we would get another BFP in here soon....Im getting bored of no exciting news:):sleep:

Tell me about it.. When it's my "day" to go it certainly isn't easy. I think I look forward to giving birth more than I do my every 3-4 day poo. It just sucks. I feel like I have to go then I sit in there forever waiting for something to happen. These days I make sure to bring a book or my laptop otherwise I'm bored out of my mind staring at the ceiling and counting things on the sink lol.

It's not just you, first tri is soooooo sloooooooooooooow. Second tri has just breezed right on by, I can't believe it's almost over. I've been keeping busy with nursery shopping and baby clothes sorting so time just seems to fly by. I wouldn't even allow myself to think about baby gear until after my gender scan at 17 weeks. I just didn't feel safe enough. Now I'm pretty sure all I think about is baby items lol.

This cycle I vote everyone gets a bfp. How wonderful that would be.

Ugh, I can feel how frustrated the TTCer's must be cuz im getting frustrated for them. I am so excited to hear of another BFP so keep going ladies...........

Rosa- where you been? You must be a dpo now? You've been quiet! Are you ok?

Me too ny. I keep checking in hoping to see a bfp so I can happy dance again. I was thinking about how awesome it would be if we could help them get their bfp just by bd'ing during their fertile period lol.

Hey, ladies. I've been checking in, but nothing to report, so I've been quiet. Feeling pretty discouraged, with ttc and my job. Long story short, my boss is a witch on wheels. If she's in a bad mood, the entire school is in a bad mood. I've had enough of her.

Ho hum. Not even sure if I'm in the 2ww. I'm assuming I am...not temping. I don't have a good feeling about this cycle, so I probably won't test, just wait for AF.

Hey, ladies. I've been checking in, but nothing to report, so I've been quiet. Feeling pretty discouraged, with ttc and my job. Long story short, my boss is a witch on wheels. If she's in a bad mood, the entire school is in a bad mood. I've had enough of her.

Ho hum. Not even sure if I'm in the 2ww. I'm assuming I am...not temping. I don't have a good feeling about this cycle, so I probably won't test, just wait for AF.

I find even if i take my temp during the day after O it will be significantly higher so you could just take it maybe??
Sorry your boss is a witch, maybe she can bog off along with the AF witch too!

Rosa-are you missing the whole charting and obssessing thing or liking this way better?
Nice to have a witchy boss when you work at a school. She must love those kids. Ha.

I actually don't miss the charting/obsessing thing at all. I find myself not thinking about ttc as much, and that's good. Ask me again right around AF when I don't know what dpo I am on and am totally frustrated. :blush:

Oh she's terrible. She has no relationship with the kids and the parents can't stand her. Don't even get me started on what the staff thinks about her...

I just took an IC test and it was BFN and i came downstairs to find the dog had eaten my shoe :( :nope:

Yours definitely looks much better than mine. If I saw you in a store I'd know you are pregnant, me it could go either way. It's probably because I wear a jacket and looser, well used to be loose, fitting tops because I've always been so body conscious. I suppose part of the reason is also because I look young, I am only just under 21 after all, and inworry people are going to give me dirty stares. Not that I care what people think, the stares are just awkward.

i know how you feel, i was 21 when preg with kylar and there were times if i were watching someone elses kids people would look at me like i was insane for being so young with kids AND pregnant, lol. its crazy how much more looks you get when you really start to show, i mean EVERYONE at the mall , everywhere, they all look at you and your belly, its so strange... like HELLO yes Im pregnant, take a picture, it lasts longer!! lol! and its funny if you run into someone else pregnant, its like you all the sudden have a secret bond, and swap a smile, haha.

Prayers for my BFF, shes been trying for 3 YEARS to get pregnant and has had a few chemicals and early m/cs in the last year, cant seem to get a sticky bean, and she got a faint pos yest and today! im so excited but nervous for her!! Prayers would be greatly welcomed, thank you!!

I love how chatty you guys are today! Dee, you silly girl, it's too early for an IC to give you any good news (although I happen to have a stockpile that came free with my OPKs, so watch me test from 8dpo on :p )

Rosa, I know it's frustrating...I'm trying to stay above the aggravation, but it's hard. I had another temp dip & a tiny bit of CM, so thought maybe yesterday was O day, but no temp rise today. I'm actively trying not to think about fertility, while still bding and recording my temp, and that is a tough balance!

I love the bump talk... :) BTW, Ny & Kylar, I TOTALLY also wish for bfps this cycle. It is time! I'm ready (hey, look at my name) for me, for rosa, for kiki, for dee, for everybody to get their bfp ;)

Rosa, is there anyway you can file a complaint with your boss' boss?

I have the solution!! Ttc just shouldn't exist lol. We should just evolve genetically to where as soon as we think " I want to have a baby " bam bfp. Genius right?
Ttc just sucks no matter how you do it. You either chart and temp and all that's jazz and obsess over every little dip and rise or you take the theoretical "relaxed" method of just bd'ing like rabbits and obsess over everything else topped with the constant wonder of "did I ov?". We can fly to the moon and create microscopic robots that can conquer the world but getting pregnant is harder than rocket science, go figure.

Rosa- I'm sorry to hear about your boss. I have a manager like that, she's a real twat most of the time. Flat out rude to customers and would rather lie to their face than take the time to get them a proper answer. I would see what you can do about putting in an anonymous complaint against her. Perhaps if you and enough coworkers complained something would be done about he behavior. Sometimes I don't understand why people choose a profession that puts them in such a horrid mood.

Rosa, the principle of your school is who you are referring to? Ick! Think you'll do any tempting or anything next cycle if it comes to that? I dont think it matters muh if you keep BDing. Hope clomid gets its act in gear this cycle though. Would be nice for you to be able to be pregnant over summer break.

Ready, are we hinking no ovation yet based on temps or are you opking too? Did you take maca this cycle? I hunk when we et confusing cycles is when we get bfps so maybe stay hopeful:)

Kylar, hope her bean sticks and she gets a baby!

Thanks, Ny! I temp & OPK and I know I haven't ovulated. The dirty secret is that the only two times I ovulated really late (30+ days), I got pregnant. But I'm not assuming that will happen this time. I can't, or I will truly make myself a nervous wreck. Maybe next cycle I should try maca...Kiki seemed to love it...

Love, I dig your solution...remember that show Bewitched? I'd like to just wiggle my little nose and get this show on the road :rofl:

Ladies I just got bfp!!!! I am so terrified because of my mc before, I should be 13dpo and the line was nice and dark is that a good sign? I've been having cramps too mostly mild but sometimes they can be worse so I guess I just have to wait and see what happens. Excited and nervous!! Can you believe I would be due Dec 24th, lol crazy huh? I'll post more later me and hubby are going to eat. Everyone is going to get their bfps this cycle :hug:

EJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

We wanna see pictures!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :yipee:

OMG EJ!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yipee: I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: Tell us everything! A nice and dark line at 13dpo is awesome!! Sticky Sticky Sticky bean!!

Congrats EJ!! :thumbup::happydance:

I am gonna pee on a stick every day until i get AF i have decided lol
Yesterday was BFN so i don't have any hope so i doesn't matter :wacko:

EJ!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: we NEED pictures!!! lol. And here we were just talking about how someone needs to get a bfp stat and you log in and give it to us lol!! This is so exciting!! Cramps are quite normal I promise, 24 weeks in and I'm still getting them. My fingers are so tightly crossed that this bean is so super sticky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->