Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I phoned midwife and they said lie down and don't lift anything heavy try relax no cramping good sign.... I get scan on Monday anyway but now I'm petrified xx

Star- I agree with ny. Give your doctor a call and see if they can get you in for a scan. I started spotting at 7 weeks as well and they couldn't find a cause other than an irritated cervix. Spotting is really common in early pregnancy though still absolutely terrifying. My fingers are tightly crossed for you that little bean is well and just getting super snuggled in there.

Love thank u they just said no one capable of scanning in today or this wknd earliest I cam be seen is Monday my routine scan was for 8.30am so just have to chill out xx

I had to wait too when I was spotting. My scan was already scheduled for Tuesday and I started spotting over the weekend. I just kept talking to little bean and willing him to be okay. Made me feel better. Though I probably looked like a proper nutter walking around my work mumbling to myself. What is your spotting like?

It was only on my underwear and then when i wiped brownish red defo not new blood I have had a pad on since 5pm and nothing on it?? I'm doing the same lying on sofa speaking and rubbing tummy xx

EJ - those tests are fab! Woohoooo! Try to enjoy it :0) Congrats again.

Star - i'm so sorry that you are spotting, you know, if the worse is gonna happen the doctors told me there is absolutely nothing they can do, so you just have to try to stay positive and tell yourself that plenty of women bleed in early pregnancy, i know how hard that is though, sending prayers your way :hugs:

Ejw- That 2nd line is fantastic!!! I would say that's a very sticky bean in there to have such a great line!! Congrats again hun!

Kylar- Happy 24 weeks!! :flower:

Rosa- Creamy cm is a really good sign! I have heard of a lot of women getting that before their bfp! Do you ever get it after O? I know it's so hard because the same symptoms can mean either way. It's so annoying, haha. We should all just be able to get certain symptoms for pregnancy and certain ones if we aren't! Fx'd so tightly for you hun!

Star- As most of us know, spotting can be so terrifying! But try your best to relax and put your feet up. It's very good that it's not a lot at all. So many women spot during pregnancy! As you know but it helps to hear it! :) You have a sticky bean in there!!

Ready- How are you doing? I may be able to share this 2ww wait you! I don't think I O'd after all! haha. SO frustrating!! In a way it's good though because we get more chances now.

Ny & Love- Hope you are doing well!

Afm- I think I'm going to O tomorrow now, haha. I don't know what is up with my temps though!! I could have sworn I already did on Wednesday even though I had no other signs but my temp dropped way low to where it does when I'm about to O and it went up on Wednesday and yesterday. Well today it dropped way back down again! Ugh! I was so upset when I took my temp this morning because I'm so darn confused.. BUT then this morning before I left for work, I started getting EWCM! Woohoo! So this should be the real deal! Still no idea why my temps are so screwy but O-well! :sex: tonight and Fx'd for O tomorrow! :thumbup:

Rosa- Creamy cm is a really good sign! I have heard of a lot of women getting that before their bfp! Do you ever get it after O? I know it's so hard because the same symptoms can mean either way. It's so annoying, haha. We should all just be able to get certain symptoms for pregnancy and certain ones if we aren't! Fx'd so tightly for you hun!

I remember having a little, but not a whole lot. I'm sure it's nothing, just really noticeable today. I wasn't looking for it....I miss ewcm. :haha: I haven't had it on clomid. Get to bd'ing!! I'm sure you'll o soon.

Hi there

well I have had 2x bm's today and brown cm both times I wiped I called MW again and she said that its common for implantation bleeding at 6-7wks so fx'd thats what is going on??

I also poas to try and make myself feel better it is now my avatar I am going all out with PMA for this beanie

XXXxxxxxx

Think I O'd yesterday? haha. I have NO clue anymore! My chart looks crazy!

Star- That is a fantastic line! It's taking all the color from the other line! That bean is sticking in there nice and tight! I'm sure the spotting is nothing to be concerned about! :)

Kiki, FX that you actually O'd! Your charts a little nutty, but all that matters is that little eggy...did you take maca or not this cycle? What were your cycles like before you started it, or the first month you started it.

Star, that's a great line...I'm sure all is well with just the tiny bit of brown you're seeing!

Nothing going on here...had some cm yesterday, but what does it all mean? Who knows. I'm just waiting it out. 6 days to Aruba... :)

Kiki, Woohoo for ov! Maybe because your chart is so messed up and you have absolutely no idea what is going on, you'll be rewarded with a bfp? AF really messed with my head the month before my bfp, so maybe. Fingers tightly crossed that something good comes out of your crazy cycle.

Star, with how dark your lines are I'd say your chances are really good. Especially since you aren't in any pain and the spotting is very minimal. My spotting at 7 weeks was red-ish brown and there was more of it and my little man is still safely kicking me in the bladder on a regular basis. Sounds like your little bean is getting all nice and snug in there.

Ready, I wanna go to Aruba. :poutyface: Lucky girl!

Ready- I didn't take maca again this cycle. Before I took it, my cycles were fine. Pretty regular. I just took it to try to help balance hormones because I thought my progesterone was low because of low temps. Other than that, everything was okay. My cycles have seemed to be nutty since my HSG. Weird because that shouldn't do anything but my cycle after my ectopic was pretty normal too so I don't know. All I do know is I have never had dips and rises like this more than once. It dips, then rises meaning O. That's how all my cycles have been. Nothing like this. :shrug:
ARUBA in 6 days!!! I must have missed that! I didn't know you were going so soon! Oh that is awesome. So jealous!

Love- I like that idea! haha. I have to admit that I'm not stressing about it because I have no idea what's going on, lol. We just BD and that's that. :)

Glad that you O'ed Kiki - good luck in your TWW
Ready - have a wikkid time in Aruba and good luck

I tested BFN this morning again so i am a bit down :( Although when i had the miscarriage i didn't even start testing until day 40 (i am now on day 30) and the line was obvious but not dark so maybe i still have time because of my long cycles - who knows?

Hi to everyone else :0)

Kiki your chart must make you :wacko: Ugh! I'm sorry! I feel the same way about my chart and my body. I wish we could make it do what we want it to :(

Dee, sorry about the bfn, but it's probably still much too early!!

Where is EJW--how are you?

Ready- Yes it does!! What the heck is going on?! I didn't O yet again! Every time I think I did, my temp drops again. Grrr!!! I don't understand why my temps keep rising though! I am having cramps on and off since last night on my only ovary side and more EWCM today so maybe tomorrow? Ahhhh :wacko: I'm sorry you are having a difficult cycle too! This is so not fair!

Dee- It's okay! Still early hun!

So still no O and crazy temps and my sister-in-law, her fiance, and her 3 kids including our newest nephew who is 6 weeks old are coming today to stay with us until Tuesday. My luck is I will actually O while they are here! Grrr!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Dee, sorry about the bfn. :hugs: They never get easy to see. Hopefully it's just too early.

Ready, ARUBA!!!!! I'm so jealous! We're leaving for Florida on Tuesday morning, but somehow it doesn't have the same ring as Aruba. :nope:

Kiki, sorry that you're still frustrated. :wacko: Hopefully you o'ed and your temps are just weird for some reason.

I'm having some minor cramps, but they could just be the clomid. It's a symptom. Fabulous. Lots of creamy cm still...I've had a day MAYBE two of this before, and never this much. That's the only thing that's different. Who knows if it means anything.

Hi Ladies

Well I had my scan it was amazing really strong heart beat and I could make out the baby on the scan hope u can too couldn't let my girls down by not getting a picture....

Baby180411.jpg

She guess-timated the dates from the baby but it wasn't easy as it was an external scan not internal she thinks I am 6wks not 7wks 3 days I knew this though because I ovulated later so fx'd everything ok I have another scan in 2 weeks to make sure beanie is progressing as they should be

The relief for today is immense

Dee I got my first light BFP 11dpo, don't worry toots XX

Rosa Florida sounds amazing too I am jealous you could be sitting in Haar in Scotland not so nice ha ha but I do agree I am mega jealous about Aruba!!

Kiki u will just have to bd anyway, lol.... hopefully the kids won't get too nosey and venture into Auntie Kiki's bedroom :)

XXXXXXxxxx

Star - awwww your scan picture looks fab! I bet you are so relieved after seeing the heartbeat ticking away :0) I'm glad it went well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->