Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thank you Dee I was emotional thats for sure she said to start:

1. Not sure what we will see?
2. oh here is the sac....... (silence)
3. oh flicker well done

Then she got her act together and got a really good shot of it and it flickered really strong I am delighted think I held my breath for most of the scan though, it was really good she left it on my tummy and she was talking to OH I just stared at the screen watching it OH then turned and said that is the heartbeat isn't it??

He was delighted he could see it

XXxxx

Those scan people (what is the technical term?) have a habit of not wanting to say too much, while we lay there in suspense thinking the worse.
If i had that job i would try to be more reassuring!
Glad it was all good though :thumbup:

I was gonna wait until friday when AF is due but thinking about caving and testing tonight now! lol
I don't hold out much hope for this cycle but trying to keep positive too!

Too right Dee PMA all the way honey, I POAS 25 x this time oops maybe obsessive but I got such comfort after m/c seeing it get darker... do what you feel is right I couldn't help myself lol :)

To be honest I told the midwife this morning how hard this wknd was with the spotting had they just scanned me and I saw the heartbeat then I could have relaxed and not stressed as they instructed me to do so on the phone!!

she totally agreed with me

Did you have any symptoms prior to your first positive test Star?
Just curious, i have symptoms each month but most could also be impending AF hormones!

I just tested again - BFN - think thats me out this cycle - nevermind :(

Star, congrats on a great scan!! :happydance:

Dee, it's tough to say if you aren't sure what day you O'd, but FX that it is just too early!!

5 days and counting to Aruba - I'm getting excited :) My rollercoaster ride of a cycle continues, another temp dip today & flood of cm, so :shrug: We definitely bd today, just in case. Oh, and I have today off! Not really, cause I'm working from home, but it's a holiday. Does ANYONE except new england have Patriot's Day as a holiday? I bet not ;)

Oooh, Rosa, you leave tomorrow for Florida? Are you doing Disney, or the beach? Sounds great! Have a wonderful trip! Leave ttc behind and just enjoy it :)

Star- I just KNEW everything would turn out wonderful at your scan! I held my breath at my first scan too... and all the others as well lol. I'm so glad little beanie has a strong heartbeat and is hanging in there tightly. It doesn't surprise me that they moved your dates back, it's very common this early on. I was put back from 7 weeks to 5+6 at my first scan but now I'm measuring perfectly on time.

The thing with ultrasound technicians is I'm fairly certain they aren't allowed to say much about what they see. Obviously they can tell you baby has a strong heartbeat and point out what's what on the scan but if there is anything of concern they aren't able to say anything and they also can't really say everything looks fine, that has to be left up to the doctor who examines your scan afterwards. I'm guessing it's because they aren't trained to know as much as doctors and saying much of anything during the scan can cause unnecessary panic or a false sense of security. They just keep their mouths shut and wait for the doctor to give all the news.

Dee- You aren't out until the wicked witch shows. I wasn't 100% sure when I ov'd but by my estimating I was 19-21dpo before I finally got my bfp. The day af was due I still had a stark white bfn. The same thing happened to ny, she didn't get her bfp until after af should have shown. There is definitely still hope for you!!

Ready- Wooot Aruba. I'm so envious. I want to go on vacation lol. You should sneak me in one of your suitcases lol.

Rosa- Florida is still pretty nice this time of year. It hasn't his the summer months of humid death yet. Enjoy yourself, have some wine on the beach and as ready said, leave ttc behind and just have a great time!

So jealous of your Aruba trip Ready!! I want to go somewhere, ANYWHERE , lol !

Sorry bout the BFN Dee, I really hope and pray it's just too early!!

My friend that got the faint line + started bleeding or her period today =(

As for me, had my 24 week appt today, found out I get to schedule my c-section at my next appt in a month, on orders not to lift anything (especially my 2 year old!!) Bc of all the vaginal pain i've been having and im not taking it easy enough =( And also DH got the baby dresser and crib up this weekend, and we are starting the painting process soon, have to primer the walls first b/c they were neon orange! haha!

Oh and congrats star, what an awesome feeling to see that flicker for the first time!! So happy for you!

Heather, sorry to hear about your friend. :sad2: I hope it's just a little spotting...

Dee, you're not out yet, especially since you're not exactly sure when you o'ed, like Ready said. Keep the faith! You're not out yet. :hugs:

5 days and counting to Aruba - I'm getting excited :) My rollercoaster ride of a cycle continues, another temp dip today & flood of cm, so :shrug: We definitely bd today, just in case. Oh, and I have today off! Not really, cause I'm working from home, but it's a holiday. Does ANYONE except new england have Patriot's Day as a holiday? I bet not ;)

Patriot's Day?! Never heard of it, but any holiday is fabulous. Hope you had a great day off. Do the students get off, too? Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with your temps. :wacko: That sucks. Maybe Aruba will be when you O and you can have a vacation baby! :sex: Either way, enjoy the drinks and the beach!

Oooh, Rosa, you leave tomorrow for Florida? Are you doing Disney, or the beach? Sounds great! Have a wonderful trip! Leave ttc behind and just enjoy it :)

Yes, tomorrow early! We're actually doing the Universal Studios thing this time. We did Disney last year...as our "last time in Disney without kids." That didn't work out so well with us, did it?! :wacko: Oh well. I can't wait to see the Harry Potter exhibit! We'll spend a day there, and a day or two at the pool/beach. We only have a few days total, but it's better than nothing. I'm just so excited to get away. At first, I was worried about doing the rollercoasters because I MIGHT be preggo, but I don't care. I'm drinking and going on the rides! I might just inhale some paint fumes and eat soft cheeses while I'm at it. :rofl: Not worrying about ttc. This is the first month in a LONG time where I just don't give a crap. Loving life. :flower: It'll happen eventually.

Hello everyone! Star- so glad everything went great at your scan!! Lovely pic, can't wait to see another in 2 weeks!! My husbands family left this morning it was nice having them here got my mind a tiny bit off of thinking the worse. I am going tomorrow for blood work and I'm terrified, I have had cramps all weekend. I had some dollar store tests and I took one of those yesterday, def. Positive but it wasn't a super dark line like I wanted to see plus its hardly darker then the one I took a day before. Sorry for rambling but any prayers, sticky dust, or good vibes you guys can send my way would mean a lot!! :) kylar- Hope everything works out with your friend, this is so scary i will pray for her too!!!

Star- so happy for your awesome scan! Yay! Hope you are more relaxed and spotting stops. Mine went for about 5 weeks. Its so tough to deal with. Sorry the tech took so long to find but great that it was found! Im sure she wasn't trying to keep anything from you, just maybe couldnt actually find it right away. The ultrasound techs are actually allowed to tell you quite a bit, the doctor's rely on them telling them what they saw a lot of the time.

Heather- you are a c section lady too, huh? Me too. I had it with my first and they asked if I want again,, I said sure why not. Hope your friend is ok.

Dee sorry about your bfn....hope you can have some time to relax and get your mind around trying again during next ovulation.

Ready- whats with the darn ovulation on your end? How freaking weird! Seems like a lot of TTCer's in here are having screwy cycles. What, is it the weather? Hope you ovulate this cycle and get it going. Obviously no bfp in aruba anymore! Bummer.

Rosa- good thing you arent charting and all that, who knows if your cycle would be screwy with the rest of them too! Lol. Have fun in FL! So lucky. Enjoy sniffing paint and eating soft cheese while you are drunk on fast rollercoasters toO!

Kiki- did you ovulate yet? I'd be pissed if I were you with it being after HSG and your "more fertile months after. " UGH! Im so sorry it isnt smooth- hope it means you get a bfp out of this junk!

EJ- good luck on the blood work tomorrow. What is it for? When I went for the first appointment my blood was only for the pregnancy work up....like do I have syphillis and all that fun stuff that I knew I didn't have! So it wasn't anything too interesting....hope you get good news, what3ever the tests are!

Rosa- good thing you arent charting and all that, who knows if your cycle would be screwy with the rest of them too! Lol. Have fun in FL! So lucky. Enjoy sniffing paint and eating soft cheese while you are drunk on fast rollercoasters toO!

:rofl:

EJ, good luck tomorrow. I'm SURE your sticky bean will stick nice and tight for 9 months. :hugs:

Time to baby dance! Phew, what a looong cycle for me, cd26, but I just got + OPK! First real positive this month, so I hope my body cooperates and follows through with a nice strong O! I've been flooded with cm today, and had a temp dip, so we've already :sex: once today, but maybe we'll go again ;)

Star, lots of luck for tomorrow but I'm sure it will all turn out well! Also, hcg doubles every couple of days so between one morning & the next you might not notice a big change in the color of the line. Better to wait 2 or 3 days and compare...

Kylar, any more word from your friend?

Ny- The blood work is to see what my hcg levels are, since I have gotten positive tests I haven't been to the doc for blood work and for tricare they have to confirm I am pregnant before I can make a obgyn appointment. I am scared they are going to tell me my levels are really low or something. :sad1:

Yea, she def lost the bean... I mean she only found out about a week ago, but still, shes really upset :( wish i could do something for her. I'd totally be a surrogate if I actually enjoyed pregnancy...

Ny- Yes , with kylar I had a vaginal delivery, and nearly stroked. Dr said im entitled to a c-section this time and actually recommended it!

Well I sure hope they are right up there where they should be. Good luck and let us know what they are!

Kylar - i'm so sorry about your friend, i hope you can be there for her, time does help a bit but it is hard :/

EJ - sending prayers and dust that your numbers are as high as they need to be, try to relax and keep positive :flower: Thinking of you.

Ready - get BD'ing - hope that egg gets caught :0)

I am waiting for my AF - achey back and crampy (though could be my IBS) so figuring it will be here by friday - trying not to be so depressed today - OH was worried yesterday - he said if it causes me this much stress each month he is not happy - so i need to go with the flow more :flower:

Ugh, brain lapse on earlier post... EJW, this was meant for you: lots of luck for tomorrow (today!) but I'm sure it will all turn out well! Also, hcg doubles every couple of days so between one morning & the next you might not notice a big change in the color of the line. Better to wait 2 or 3 days and compare...

Dee, it sounds like you do need to relax a bit...if you spend your tww feeling depressed that you're out, you'll be bummed half of each month! Better to be hopeful while you don't know yet, and then give yourself that one day (if it comes) when AF arrives to throw a nice hissy fit :hissy: At least that's what I tell myself... :rofl:

Kylar, sorry to hear about your friend. :( Early losses are hard too, I know that. I cant' remember--what caused you to almost stroke during labor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->