Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Good luck EJW

Ready- Kylar was just too big for me and he got stuck . I was at a 10, pushing, him crowning, for 4 hours before the dr decided to do the episiotomy and I finally got him out. :(

Thank you Ready - you are right of course. I am a super organised obsessive person and i guess TTC is just something i cannot control! I will try to chill more in all walks of life from now on! It's fab being off work at the moment anyway over easter and it's been so sunny and warm today and i went to visit some friends which took my mind off things :0)

So my hcg level was 1169 :happydance: I am only about 4w3d so that seems like a good number right? I sure hope so, THANK YOU all of you for the good luck and prayers I appreciate it so much! :flower: Hope everyone is having a great day!

Superb news Ej I was thinking about u today bet u are so relieved XXxx

Dee I am sending u big hugs that are majic hugs they can help take all of ur pain and stress away XXxxx

Rosa have a superb holiday and get drunk and ride loads of rollercoasters for the rest of us xxx

Ready u must be getting really excited now not long at all till Aruba get bding girl and catch that egg before u go then chill out the whole trip and laugh loads I laughed and drank quite (2x sat nights) a bit after ovulation and the dr said that as the egg is not attached to my bloodstream therefore it can't hurt it, I think the relaxation helps them stick too just my personal opinion thats all xx

NY & Kylar I'm the third c-section whoo hoo (too posh too push yeah right eh....) XX

Kiki how are u doing honey?

XXXxxx

Thank you Star - that is really sweet of you - hugs back at ya :hugs:

Kylar, you poor thing...at least you get to plan Kendon's delivery date :)

EJW, awesome awesome awesome numbers for just over 4 weeks! Wow!

Star, I'm totally drinking on vacation. In fact, I'd start right now if I wasn't at work :) I'm so frustrated with ttc. I wish I could bring happy, lucky ttc mojo to this thread but it just isnt working...no O yet for me :( At least not that I can tell, and I'm on my second day after +OPK. Sigh.

Kiki, how are you girl? And what's Andrea up to lately?...

And Ny of course--did you tell your mom yet? What about your daughter?

Ej- Great numbers! So happy and relieved for you hun!

Star- Glad you are doing well!

Ready- I'm right there with ya.. No O yet. I'm sick of thinking that I'm just about to and then I don't. If it's just going to be late, then fine.. but these almost positive opk's and temps rising is driving me nuts! When do you leave for Aruba? Can I come with you? haha.

Ugh I'm sorry kiki! Isn't it frustrating?? I leave Saturday morning and I just can't wait...sure, you can hop in my suitcase! :) I'm so tired of work and ttc. I'm tired of the pressure in my ovaries that surely means I haven't ovulated yet despite some giant follicles that are hurting me. Why can't this be easy? :brat: I know we have all struggled in our own ways. At least we have bnb...

Frowny face!! I'm so sorry you two are having such a terrible time. Ready, maybe Aruba will be just what you need to get those ovaries loose and egg releasing. Maybe they are having performance anxiety lol. They feel pressured to release an egg so they just can't seem to manage.

kiki, have you considered planning a mini vacation with dh? It doesn't have to be anything extravagant or expensive, just something fun. Maybe rent a hotel for a night or two in a city close by and play tourists and enjoy the area?

As for me there isn't much going on here, aside from the fact that I have been sick for two days and was unable to take of work. I've decided that if I'm still not feeling well in the morning I'm calling off and heading to the doctor. Good news though, dh and I picked up our car seat and crib set yesterday. Despite feeling like crap I was so excited. So far we've saved almost $300 between the car seat, crib set and stroller by using these wonderful 20% off coupons from Babies R Us. That means $300 for me to spend on other baby things lol.

EJ! Congrats on those numbers!! Sounds like you've got a sticky one in there! Any idea when your first scan will be?

Love- I love the 20% off coupons too! We will be using it on our mattress soon!! hehe! We got our baby furniture from there as well! What one did you get??

Crib bedding set

Car Seat

Stroller (in green not red)

Crib (yet to pick up)

We are picking up the crib probably next week depending on what kind of coupon there is. After the crib the last 'big' things we need are the mattress and the high chair (even though it won't be used till later on).

Morning ladies

AF got me this morning and i had a monster headache all night - was very sad for a few hours but now i am trying to look ever forward and be thankful for what i already have in my life :0)
Thanks for being here when we need to chat :flower:

I'm so sorry Dee. :hugs:

Kylarsmom, already 24 weeks? Wow!! Love the bump pic.

Thinking of you often! :flower:

sorry i haven't been on much ladies! dee sorry af got you! stupid witch. I gotta go back and catch up on a bit here lol. My heart really does go out to you ladies i tried for 26 months to get where i am so all is possible, just sucks it can't be in our time it's all on it's own time

Love, your baby stuff is adorable! It must be ridiculously fun to shop for...I can't wait to get to do that myself!

Dee, I'm so very sorry about the witch... :hugs:

repo, :hi:

No O for me, so my body really was playing tricks on me with that positive OPK. More flooding cm last night, so she's really trying in there. It's kinda sad...it's like when your car just won't start in the winter and you find yourself petting the dashboard and feeling bad for it with all those grinding awful noises it's making as the engine tries to catch... :rofl:

Oh, I did forget to tell you girls that I called my doc early this week and she called in a prespcription for clomid for next cycle :happydance: She also referred me to an RE if I want to investigate what's going on inside--has anyone here seen an RE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->