Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hehe, thanks love... tiny socks and shoes... AWW! I had this phrase with my best friend way back in high school and college--when I saw a really cute baby or something I would say "aww it makes my uterus hurt" :haha:

The whole dating and size thing is confusing, in my opinion. Some sites will say you are like 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant and others will call that Week 5, and then some places say the baby is poppyseed and others call it an orange or sesame seed--all for the same time!

Haha "it makes my uterus hurt". That's great. Just wait, it will actually happen. Soon your uterus will actually hurt with all the stretching that's going to be going on.

I really don't understand the size comparison sometimes. :shrug: all I care about is that he's growing and a good size for his age, what fruit or vegetable he relates to doesn't matter to me. Plus I don't want to make/eat dinner and think "my baby is the size of this ______ I'm eating".

DH and I are scheduling a private 3D ultrasound. It's been so long since I've seen him and I want to see those chubby cheeks!!! Lol.

Where have the ttc lovelies vanished to? Dee, brandy, rosa? Updates?

Hey Love
I am here :0) I think i am about ovulating (lots of cm!) so we are BDing - but only when we feel like it! I am not obsessing....
Sounds fab to have another scan, i have not seen a baby on a scan past 20 weeks, hopefully if you do go you can share the chubby cheeks pictures :0)

Dee- hooray for ov'ing! Lots of cm is good, it'll help get those little :spermy: to the glorious egg in waiting. Any idea when you plan on testing?

I'll definitely share pictures of chubby cheeks! I think that's always been my favorite part of a baby. And the feet, they are just so tiny and cute.

:wohoo: 5100 hcg! That's twice what I was hoping for! I guess that explains the queasiness this morning. I'm so happy and relieved...

Dee, woohoo on ovulating! Go get that egg ;)

Love you are so right that cheeks and feet are adorable on babies! When will your scan be?

Ready- I TOLD you your numbers would be sky high!! :happydance: :happydance: I don't know why but I have a feeling that you're going to be the lucky one of us to be having twins. I'd be so jealous!

No idea when my scan would be. I haven't called to schedule it yet lol. I have to talk to DH and work out a good day to do it first. I'm hoping sometime within the next week.

Yay ready! Thats some awesome news! And only 3 days until yo uare past that hump from the last chemical. That will be another milestone!!

I love little baby hats and shoes. Oh my so cute! I am grounded for a couple weeks though. Can't buy anything because i've really gone overboard! I told OH im compensating for not having a separate room for the nursery planning yet so im just going crazy with clothes!

Thats another thing- I can't stop buing maternity clothes this week. I've just spent hundreds and hundreds in like 3 days on maternity stuff. Seriously not sure what my problem is!~

I'm here...lurking. I'm in the process of searching for a new school for next year, so I'm busy updating my portfolio, finding openings, calling the right people, etc. Still bd'ing...hopefully it'll catch one of these days. :wacko:

Do you do anything for following your cycle rosa or is it just fly by the seat of your pants still? Hope you find a new school before getting knocked up!

Whoo hoo Ready that is some perfect HSG levels u must be so releaved we don't get told our levels here always wanted to know but they won't tell me.. Dee get bding yeah xxxx

Thanks girls! Twins, love? :haha: NO WAY! That would certainly be a shock ;)

Rosa, good to hear from you...of course it will "catch"; FX that this is your month!

Ny you can be our resident shopaholic ;) You could post a pic of your cutiest boy item...

Do you do anything for following your cycle rosa or is it just fly by the seat of your pants still? Hope you find a new school before getting knocked up!

What do you mean? Like temping or opks? Nope. Just bd'ing a lot in the fertile week 1/2 and hoping clomid does it's job and the :spermy: do their job. :shrug: I have my RE appt next Wednesday.

Thanks girls! Twins, love? :haha: NO WAY! That would certainly be a shock ;)

Rosa, good to hear from you...of course it will "catch"; FX that this is your month!

Ny you can be our resident shopaholic ;) You could post a pic of your cutiest boy item...

Ready, those are some great numbers! :happydance: Twins would be awesome!

Rosa- I hope you go to RE and then get bfp right away like REady. That would be the answer to all TTC problems then apparently.

Rosa- I hope you go to RE and then get bfp right away like REady. That would be the answer to all TTC problems then apparently.

HAHA Ny, I was just thinking the same thing. Scare your body into submission Rosa... if you are O'ing now, you'll be testing within a week-ish of your appointment, right? That could do it!

HAHA Ny, I was just thinking the same thing. Scare your body into submission Rosa... if you are O'ing now, you'll be testing within a week-ish of your appointment, right? That could do it!

Yes, af is due May 29, which is 11 days after my RE appt. I sure hope I fall into the "she-found-out-she-was-preggo-after-her-appt" category. That would sure be nice!

Ny- so far I've only bought two pairs of maternity pants. A pair of jeans and then work pants. I've always been a t-shirt kind of gal so I've been having a hard time finding maternity tops that like. Luckily most of my regular shirts still fit... Sort of lol. My belly is poking out the bottom now. Thank god for over the belly maternity pants haha. You definitely should post pictures of some of the things you've bought! I'll show you mine of you show me yours lol.

Rosa- I'm so excited about your appointment. My fingers are tightly crossed that this RE appointment is exactly what you need. It would be wonderful, and kind of funny, if threatening your body is all it takes.

Ready- yes, twins!! I was hoping for twins. Definitely didn't tell DH because he would have flipped. He's nervous enough having one, two would give him an aneurism lol. Maybe next time I'll get lucky and have twins.

So, after playing phone tag with the nurse most of the day we finally got a hold of eachother and she told me that the blood results from the glucose test showed that I'm anemic. The doctor wants me to start taking a slow release iron tablet twice a day. Two prenatal horse pills, a probiotic and now twice daily iron. I hate taking pills.

I don't feel like my cute little boy outfits will look cute in pictures! Lol. But they're adorable.

Love I had to buy maternity shirts because my t shirts already ride up really annoying and couldn't handle it. Hats too bad about the anemia. Sucks though cuz iron is what causes rough tummy in prenatal so you may feel icky on them. That's what made my ms so horrible was the iron.

Ladies - i had this weird thing last night - i had milky secretions from my nipples when i was washing! (TMI) WTF! lol Have not had anything like this in years.
Do you think it could be the Agnus Castus this cycle? It must be awesome stuff if it can raise my progesterone so much my body wants to lactate lol
Wondering if anyone could shed some light?

On the other hand we BD'ed again and i have lots of CM so fingers crossed for me :0)

Hope you can sort out your anaemia Love, that can make you feel tired and stuff.

Doesn't iron also cause constipation? I've read that anyway...my prenatal doesn't have a ton of iron. I'll have to ask my doc if it's enough. Sorry to hear that, Love, but anything for the bean, right??

Dee, what a STRANGE thing! If you were in the tww, I would think lactation is a wonderful sign. It's just a little odd right at ovulation...maybe it is your agnus castus; I'm afraid I don't know much at all about that. Have you ever had discharge in an early pregnancy? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->