Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks, girls! Two hours to go...

Good luck on your interview, Rosa! Is it a different school? Better location, or what?

Rosa- I'll keep super positive thoughts for you today! Fingers tightly crossed that this goes well for you!

It's NOT twins, you silly girls... :) We could not see the heartbeat, which was disappointing, but everything seems to be coming along just fine... She measured me at 6+2, 5 days past where I think I am, so I think that must be off a bit. She said usually they can see the heartbeat at 6 1/2 weeks, so I'm just shy of it. But if she's overestimating my date, then I'm still early to see it. Boo. I know some see it & some don't in the fifth week.

Anyhow, here is is...gestational sac with yolk sac...:happydance: Has anyone else had a really early scan?

Attachments

• First Scan.jpg
    First Scan.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 6
mine was 6 weeks 6 days so not much help with the no hb but all we seen was a blob of a baby and a hb in the middle of it

Thanks. She also said my uterus is a little tilted, which made it hard to see everything. I've read plenty of things...baby hb not showing but then popping up a week later, and also things that don't turn out well. So I really don't know, but I can only think positively because I know what my chart looks like and I can't be as far along as she estimated.

ready- and here I was so convinced it was twins, boo lol. One healthy little bean is plenty though and yours looks amazing. Do they have you coming back in a week for a rescan to see the heartbeat? This is what mine looked like at 7 weeks (scan dated me at 5+6). Just a little shrimp looking thing attached to a bubble. Everything looks perfect, I'm so happy for you. And! You've made it past your mc dates which is a big milestone, plus you've had a very happy scan! This one is going to be super super sticky!

My private scan is scheduled for 6pm on Wednesday! I'm excited to see how big and chubby he's gotten!

Attachments

• efc75a09.jpg
    efc75a09.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Unfortunately, I didn't get to speak with my doctor today, so I don't know what the plan is. I would expect to have a repeat scan to confirm there really is a baby in there. It's disappointing that we couldn't see the babe or heartbeat yet...but I am still feeling positive about it. Love your early scan is great! Did they put your date back based on the size of the sac or fetal pole? Jeesh, you can't even see my baby to measure it...I joked to DH that my sac measured large because there are two identical babes in there yet! :)

Very excited to see your scan pics this week!

Cute blob ready! I had a scan at 6 weeks and saw our heartbeat at that time...but like you said, all differs and you are probably not really that far yet. I'd say go by your dates, and get one in a week when your a tad over 6 weeks from your ovulation then it should be there!
Also, all my dates are now based on the 6 week scan from what it measured at that time but it can vary as they get bigger.

Thanks, Ny :) I have to stay positive. My doc called tonight and we're going to do another scan in a week. If my date is right, at 5+4, it wouldn't be so strange to not see it yet. But next week, it will HAVE to be there. In the meantime, I guess I'll have a reason to feel grateful for ms... :)

Ready- I love the first picture of the little bean! That's great you will have another scan next week to hear the heartbeat! It will definitely be there! I am so happy for you! :)

Ready - i think your little blob is very cute and looks just perfect :flower:
It's impossible for us or the sonographers to date conception/implantation EXACTLY so i think another week should make a huge difference :0)
I think FX everything is going to be fine :flower:

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate the PMA... :flower: This morning I threw up for the first time :sick: so my body is trying to tell me that there's something going on in there! Thankfully I actually felt better afterward, so maybe there is some relief in MS if I can find enough toilets to lean over :haha:

How is everyone? Who all is in the tww now?

Ready- great news on the follow up scan! When you see that heartbeat, there is no if only when, you'll be so relieved and excited to see your little bean again. Lucky girl getting to see it twice so early on. I would definitely go by your dates since you were charting and knew when you ov'd. This early on just the slightest click can change the dates by days. Hooray for throwing up! At least it made you feel better. I wasn't that lucky. I just lived in a fog of nausea and lightheadedness. I can't wait to see your next pictures of beanie!! I bet it will look more like a shrimp than just a bubble.

ready that is great you will get to see bean again! I just know all will work out good for you! Good luck to the ladies in the tww or coming up on it! Dee hows that cactus stuff working for you?

Ready it will be there! Seems wih our experience of losses being chemicals, now that you see a formed sac and yolk sac, theres no reason to think anything is wrong! Tell you beanie, you will have a heartbeat next week. I'm so excited for you!

Rosa how'd the interview go?

Repogirl - i stopped the Agnus Castus now cus i think you stop after ovulation.
Not sure what it has done or not done but i had loads of EWCM this month and also my breasts felt different so maybe it did increase my hormones??

We will wait and see if AF arrives around the 29th :0)

Ready! What great PMA you have!! You are a trooper for sure, and Im praying for you and bean, I feel like your symtoms and everything are a really great sign and Im sure beanie is JUST PERFECT!!!! Cant wait to hear what happens in a week, Im sure it will be a very long wait for you!!

28 week scan today, here's my latest and greatest of baby boo!!! hes sooo cute dont ya think?!?

Attachments

• 227317_750904315011_44005952_37145552_4818784_n.jpg
    227317_750904315011_44005952_37145552_4818784_n.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 228691_750904484671_44005952_37145555_4454786_n.jpg
    228691_750904484671_44005952_37145555_4454786_n.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 230725_750904574491_44005952_37145556_287081_n.jpg
    230725_750904574491_44005952_37145556_287081_n.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Absolutely adorable kylar!! I'm having my 3D/4D scan tomorrow evening and I can't wait!!

Dee- ewcm!! Sounds like angus cactus did something. Fingers crossed af won't be showing for you anytime soon!!

So cute Kylar! Those scans are strange but this one of yours I can totally tell what im seeing this time:) Its awesome to get such a close look at your baby. I will probably be doing one, but not until close to 30 so it looks nice like yours does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->