Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Dee- that is strange. Hopefully that's a good sign that the angus cactus is doing it's job and that your bfp is right around the corner! All that cm is a great thing! I'm excited for you. I have a feeling this may be a good step for you.

Ready- my prenatal has 28mg of iron and the bottle said that it's 156% of the daily value so the fact that I'm anemic is surprising to me. But then again I had no idea how much iron I was taking versus what I was supposed to be taking. Ugh... Don't mention constipation.. I'm lucky if I go once every 3-ish days, I don't want to think about having a once weekly movement. I guess it's a good thing I really like my frosted shredded wheat.

I recently switched prenatals--the old had 30, this one has 18mg. I have noticed a difference in...ouput. Unless early pregnancy makes you go more, that bit of iron has made a difference. No problems here! I will ask my doc about how much to take, though.

Quiet day here...I hope everyone is having a good Friday! I cannot wait for the work week to be over!

Early on I went quite a bit. As time passed so did my ability to go. A lot of joys for you to look forward to lol.

I have not had so much CM in a long time lol
La la la

Ready- I cant remember, did you take Clomid or anything this cycle that you got your BFP? I know rosa is on Clomid now, right? Just wondering if maybe that would help you have twins !?

Got baby's carseat yesterday =) Yay !

Dee, your cm sounds very promising this cycle!!

You guys are relentless on the twins :haha: Well, you never know, we'll see on monday! No I wasn't taking clomid, kylar... yay for the new car seat :)

Have you got a first scan Ready on monday?
Wishing you luck - twins would be awesome don't you think? :0)

Im just going to have to vote twins as well, since everyone else is... haha

Hello ladies! Happy saturday. Freeeeeeeeeeing and rainy here and soccer this morning was hell! Lol.
Ready- i cant wait to see pic of your bean! Even though its early still make sure you get one, cuz it is your bean:) I work monday then girl scout meeting at night so I may not see it until late, or tuesday but I am excited!

Here are some pics to share. First one is my cutie patootie at cheerleading...she is far left.
Then is my 17 week bump!

Hope everyone is well, and those that are TTC, can't wait to hear of another bfp. Im getting pretty anxious:) as you are, im sure! :hugs:

Attachments

• spring 2011 019.jpg
    spring 2011 019.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
  • spring 2011 032.jpg
    spring 2011 032.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA.. Just taking a different approach this cycle. No OPK's, No temping. No stressing. It's been wonderful. But I have stepped back from here so that I don't stress, haha. All in all, it's been good though. There were days I didn't even know what cycle day I am on.. Actually not sure where I am right now, haha. But I do know I'm getting close.. Lots of EWCM today! We are BDing when we want which is just about every other day so it should be enough. So fx'd I O at a reasonable time and that the carefree way is the way to go. :)

I'm so happy to see everyone doing so well!

Ny- Your daughter is adorable and You look fantastic!!

Ready- I can't wait to hear about your scan on Monday! Twins.. Hm.. ;)

Rosa, Dee & Brandy- My fingers are crossed so tightly for you ladies!

Thanks Kiki- was just wondering about you:) I am glad you've found some peace this cycle, and i sure hope it works for you. We are ready for another bfp:)

Ny- your daughter is absolutely adorable!! Omg, your bump is perfect!! It's so round and cute. I wish my bump looked like that. Sounds like you have a busy schedule. I'm off today and spending the day on the couch watching a billion and one episodes of Grey's Anatomy while DH is at work. I just can't stop watching it.

Kiki- I'm so glad you are taking it easy this cycle! It's a great feeling to just enjoy sex again through all the ttc. My fingers are crossed that this is all it takes for you to get your sticky bfp!!

Ny, your bump is so cute!! And so is your little girl :)

Kiki, good to hear from you! Taking it easy is probably just the ticket...have some peace in your life and sooner or later your little bean will be growing away...

Thanks for all the good wishes for Monday! I totally can't wait, but I'm also nervous. Twins? Who knows! I just want it to be in the right place with a little flickering heart. I'm continuing to get little waves of queasiness and fatigue, but nothing persistent all day, which is probably a blessing. :hi: to all!

I still love grays!

Thanks ladies. I do have to agree on my cute daughter. Lol.

Ready I hope for flickering!

Thanks Kiki and good luck to you too hun, i am also chilled this cycle, don't even know if i have ovulated yet and dont even care, we will BD when we feel like it and go with the flow of nature! :flower:

cute bump and little girl, Ny!! Ill have new Kendon pictures on Tuesday! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was super busy, we had a wedding saturday and didnt get home til super late and my pregnant body was exhausted! Then we have been working all day on flower bed, the yard, the house, and in between i had my mothers day massage that william and kylar got me last week! it was fabulous! Hopefully it will do the trick and help me relax enough to survive this crazy busy week i have coming up!! =)

Good luck today Ready! Can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks, Kiki! :flower: I'm distracted today by feeling :sick: , but I'm excited/nervous for this afternoon! I will let you all know...

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ready- all my good thoughts are with you!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little beanie!!

Thinking of you, Ready! Update us asap!

NY, what a CUTE bump and daughter you have!! :flower:

Afm, I have an interview today! Think of me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->