Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Heather those scan pictures are fabulous! I never had a scan like that but they are awesome :) I like picture number 2, very cute :0)

Kylar, totally adorable baby pics! Awww....

Dee, FX for you this cycle with all of your ewcm!

So cute Kylar! Those scans are strange but this one of yours I can totally tell what im seeing this time:) Its awesome to get such a close look at your baby. I will probably be doing one, but not until close to 30 so it looks nice like yours does.

ya, that last one before was crap bc his face was in the placenta i found out! makes it really hard to make anything out!! im getting a good 3d 4d one next week on my birthday!! all these ones i get monthly are just at my dr and they dont do the 3d but for a couple min to get a couple cute pics for me!! my mom wanted to get me a nice good one for entertainment at 30 weeks when he'll be all cute and chubby!!

Heather, look at those pics!! I'm still trying to get used to the 3D pics. They seem weird and then you're like awwwwwwweeee! :haha:

Ready it will be there! Seems wih our experience of losses being chemicals, now that you see a formed sac and yolk sac, theres no reason to think anything is wrong! Tell you beanie, you will have a heartbeat next week. I'm so excited for you!

Rosa how'd the interview go?

My interview went well! I was offered the job, but I am not going to accept it. There were a few things that made me question it, and I don't think it would be a good fit for me right now. I have another interview tomorrow, though, so yippee!! I don't NEED a new school, but I need to go somewhere where my program is supported and I feel appreciated. My principal is totally irrational, and I'm done. So, if I'm still there because I don't find anything that's better, that's fine. I'll look again next year. However, I'll keep going on interviews until I find a better, closer place.

My RE appt is tomorrow as well. Big day! My dh is going with me, so that's cool. Otherwise, I'm in the tww and just chillin'. :coffee:

Rosa, I'm so excited for your RE appointment! Be sure to tell us all about it :) I hope the appointment is just the ticket to let your body know that YOU MEAN BUSINESS...and your BFP will be right around the corner like mine was. :happydance:

Congrats on being marketable, interviewing well & having options...FX that the next interview is for a position that fits you better!

And tomorrow is Love's scan too, right? Ooooh lots of fun tomorrow...

Thanks, ready. :hugs: I will definitely update you all on my appt and interview. I'm hoping to get some tests scheduled, but that I don't have to have them done! :winkwink: We'll see. Excited about the interview, too. At least it's keeping me busy.

Is your tww going quickly because your busy? My most recent one did as well--it really helped to be distracted! Now I have to think about you girls and what you have going on, the scans etc, rather than think of myself. It helps... I'm interested to hear what your doc has to say compared with what mine did. Maybe it will be a similar testing plan--we'll see!

rosa- :happydance: Woot RE appointment!! Hopefully you'll get some answers.. that you won't end up needing lol. It's great that you have options for switching schools and fingers crossed one of these other interviews will suit you better than where you're at. I know how it is working somewhere you'd rather not be. Tomorrow is going to be full of excitement with my scan and your RE appointment. I'm excited to hear what they tell you.

Thanks dee! I still have a bit of a wait ahead of me. I'm stuck at work till 3:30 and my appointment isn't until 6. Ugh it's going to be a long and slow day.

Hey girls, Just wanted to let you know I scheduled my csection today, having baby boy July 26, my dads birthday!! ;)

Thats fab Heather - i bet you cant wait! :thumbup:
My dads birthday is the day before! :)

Lol, did you want it on your dad's birthday? My family members would be not happy if I scheduled it on one of their birthdays since I get to chose more or less!

Hi all

Rosa good luck at the interview and enjoy ur RE appointment remember to take a pen and notebook x

Ready congrats on the scan looks absolutely perfect I had an early scan done at 6wks I think that having a tilted womb will defo hinder ur view of bubba stick with ur dates I stuck with mine as I was a week behind as I ovulated later... always good to know baby is a week behind what they say and that it isn't measuring smaller xx

Kylar ur scans are amazing think i'll defo have a 3D this time, bet ur so excited knowing ur actual c-section date I can't wait till I get mine

Dee loads of EWCM that is a great sign

Love how did the scan go tonight can't wait to see pics Xxxx

NY how are u doing I have to agree with everyone ur daughter is so cute xx

Hope everyone else is doing well

Xxx

Star, I totally should have taken notes! :dohh:

RE told me so much...diet, stop drinking (damn!) etc. He said this will be my last clomid cycle. I was like but my ob-gyn said 5 months! He said after 3, there are other issues going on, and clomid is making a hostile environment and not allowing the :spermy: through the door! He said an IUI would be easy, triples the chances of getting pregnant, and on a scale from 1-10 being serious, 1 being sex, 2 is an IUI. He said after testing, we'd try that. That made me feel better. Deep down, I'm really hoping I'm one of those girls who gets her bfp before testing...overall, it was a great experience. Didn't seem concerned at all, was like you're very young, we'll figure this out, and he's happy I came in now and didn't wait. He made me feel very good.

Interestingly, the RE said my dh's morphology was 3% on the strict "new" scale, not 7%. Yikes. Above 4% is normal. He gave my dh a special fertility supplement to take, and he scheduled another SA for 6 weeks. He didn't seem concerned about it. He said we can fix that. Okaaaaaaayyyy....if you say so....

AND, I got the job! :happydance:

Rosa! Sounds like a great appointment today...he is totally right, you are very young & it's going to happen! I'm so glad he made you feel good, as he should have. IUI sounds like a reasonable next step :) Hopefully you don't need it at all though :thumbup: And....congrats on the job! Are you going to take it?

Star, thanks for your kind words. I so hope you ladies are right. Sometimes I just can't wait to not feel sick & weird, and then I feel normal (like tonight) & it makes me paranoid that the bean isn't growing. I am completely going nuts and I'm trying to hold it together and not complain too much!

Kylar, YAY for a july 26 bouncing baby boy! It must be so great to be able to plan so exactly for the delivery :)

Congrats on the job Rosa!!

Yes I picked it to be on my dad's bday, I actually thought it would be cool, but i did double check with him & my mom and they thought it was great!

Rosa- Sounds like your RE appointment went wonderfully! If you aren't pregnant this cycle, which we are all keeping our fingers tightly crossed that you are, was he planning to start testing next cycle? IUI would triple your chances? Holy crap, I'd say go for it! I'm so glad he made you feel comfortable and is determined to help you conceive. I know a lot of doctors can be less than encouraging when ttc simply because they think you are young and have plenty of time and energy to spend waiting around. It sounds like he knows what he's talking about and if he says there are things that can be done to improve DH's morphology, I say what can it possibly hurt? Double congrats on the job!! I take it this school was more suited to your needs? It just sounds like you are on a roll! Things are looking up and I'm betting that bfp is right around the corner!!

So, I'm back from my scan. Honestly, DH and I are really disappointed. The quality of the pictures really isn't that great and we really expected better for being 29 weeks. Out of 18 pictures put onto CD I only like 6-7 of them and only a couple of them are 3D. DH is going to call tomorrow to complain and see what we can do about getting a refund so we can go elsewhere to get better ones. I was so happy to see LO again but it was just such a let down that I didn't really get any worthwhile photos to put in the scrapbook. The tech wasn't very skilled. She asked me if I knew what I was having when I came in and I told her that we'd had a gender scan done there earlier on and found out it was a boy, then she proceeded to show me his bits as though I had no idea he had those. To top it all off, all the print outs she gave me were just regular 2D, no 3D to show off to anyone which means I have to reformat the images from the disc so I can print them out to show people. Needless to say, DH and I WON'T be going there ever again. So here are the few that came out even remotely decent but still not that great.

The first one is the only one I actually really liked.

Attachments

• Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3DII.jpg
    3DII.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Foot.jpg
    Foot.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • Arm.jpg
    Arm.jpg