Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa congratulations on the job! Good on you.
Also the appointment sounds like it was very positive for you and future options, i hope you dont need it but if you do i think its gonna be a winner! :flower:

Love- i am sorry you had a disappointing scan, at least bubba looks fine but i understand that you want great piccies to keep forever and especially if you pay, i hope you can get to have a 2nd go somewhere else. The first pic is good though i think like you said :0)

Last cycle i noted all physical/emotional observations from ovuulation until AF and this cycle when i look back i feel/am exactly the same :/ Surely if i was pregnant some different stuff would of occured?? Maybe its cus i wouldnt have implanted yet? Funny how you forget those 'symptoms' though until you record it all....was probably worth doing. Not feeling too positive,,

Love, I'm sorry you are disappointed!! There are some cute glimpses there of a precious little boy's face--I hope you enjoyed getting to see him again! :) I always find that voicing complaints and your expectations for making it right does no harm & often gets you a resolution to your issue...I hope it does.

Dee, not everyone--I would venture to say the majority, don't KNOW that something magical is going on inside in that first week after O...hopefully the right things are happening inside and will make themselves known to you in the weeks ahead! When is your testing day?

Love- Id be dissappointed too just from the stand point of u did pay for that! i have had a few scans with no good photos but i didnt have to pay for them so i couldnt really complain! I like the 2nd one though! ;) Hope you get it all figured out!

Love- that sucks! I would be pretty aggravated about not getting print outs of them so you can show off...what the heck is the point of that? On another side- I dont think they're aweful...you do have a couple cute ones so its not horrible. I only get like 3 pics when I go for my scans so dont have that many yet.

Rosa- yay for job! Will you take it? So could you possibly be doing IUI in like 2 cycles? That is nice and fast! When would you test for this cycle? Maybe you just scared your body into listening. I hope so.

Dee- good idea to keep track of symptoms cuz each cycle i'd wonder, did I feel this before? Sorry all the symptoms seem the same....thats too bad:( I say a cycle where you feel different is the one that you are preg....at least thats what I hear the most. But its really no definite until you actually test so no need to completely count yourself out.

Ready- what day do they have scan follow up for? Hard not to be scared. My fear this time around was like a desperation. Like I felt out of control and just wanting it to hold on so bad. It did, so I hope that you can look at my situation and find some comfort. Not that anything will comfort you now! But still, I had it all against me and made it so really you are looking really good getting as far to see the baby! So happy for you:)

Thank you Ny :hugs: My scan is on Monday morning, so it is getting closer & closer. I threw up again this morning and I'm having more aversions...I could barely take 3 sips of my favorite coffee this morning and I had to stop. I'm trying to take comfort in those things. Apparently my babe is the size of a lentil now, and I hope it's doing ok!

How is everyone today? It has been raining here all week long and it's depressing. :rain: I'm ready for sunshine...

Little lentil:) Is a lentil a bean? Mine is still called bean. And im proud and happy to say my daughter must be over the moon:) Even if she wont admit it. She is constantly talking about "bean" and how she wubba bean (wubba is our family word for love, dont ask how that started). She also talks about bean all the time if I burp, if im hungry, if my tummy hurts, if im gassy! Lol. Its all about bean. I love it!! She really pulls at the heart strings for sure!

It will start raining soon I think...it was nice enough to walk ella to school but its changin. Was such a nice week so far though with sun and heat! Finally. I am just waiting to start garden now....it was still getting close to frosty over night here so I didnt do it yet. Last weekend Ella and I planted an indoor mini greenhouse and those have taken off! Yay! Our first time. Lol.

Yes, a lentil bean :) That is so cute about your daughter... OF COURSE she's excited, and I'm glad to hear she's starting to show it. Wubba is too cute, really....

I can't believe you've still been getting frost. My garden is all growing in and some things have already flowered and finished for the season. I think with all of this rain we've had, it's going to look really great out there in a couple of weeks. I like plants too, although I do get tired of weeding. I have a huge back garden, like 20x50 feet of perennials, plus landscaping beds around the house.

Yea we are such dorks....OH texts me each morning "I wubba you, wubba bean, and wubba Ella"....it makes sense to us!

I hate weeding too! Not my favorite past time. Our tulips have been going of course for a while but yea...our weather was shit for a while there. Plus, each time i go to look at flowers now at the stores they look pretty icky so have held off. I just do the ones that i plant each year.....Lol. is that annual? I get the two mixed up a lot.

That's too cute...

Yes those are annuals. I'm too lazy to plant every year, so I dont' do those...except for my wedding reception last summer. I planted a bunch of annuals for color for the party. I try to add something new now & then to what I've started out there. My tulips, daffodils, hyacinth & phlox have already or are now blooming. :)

This flower talk makes me think of Brandy--how are you, girl?

Right! I totally thought of her too with that garden of hers. ....where IS everyone?

Its sad when a thread starts to diminish...one of mine kind of did already so i've quit looking really and makes me feel kinda sad!

I love flowers ladies just haven't had the time or patience to plant anything were we just moved into so when I pull in I feel like my house looks crappy cause all the neighbors have such beautiful flowers already and I have weeds

Repo if you have a husband make him do it. Lol. Mine is in charge of digging up all my spots of the weeds and removing some bushes that died and rocks that I hate. Then i'll just do the planting.

ny where we just moved has 2 acres that all has to be mowed and everything and with this crappy weather were having here he can't even keep up with that and with just moving and me being on strict light duty I've kept him very busy with unpacking and putting everything where I want it lol

oooh ive got an idea! Get some potted or hanging baskets and set them out front. So easy and still very pretty:)

Ready - if no AF i will test on the 28th as i am meant to be going out drinking that night for a hen night! AF is 'due' 29th so hopefully would show.

OOH, Dee, just over a week...that's exciting. FX FX!

Ok, girls, you have to tell me your secret. I couldn't get DH to pull weeds or plant anything if I stripped down naked and danced around in the garden while he did it.

good idea ny might have to try that all this talk makes me wanna go home from work and weed the flowerbeds I know if I started I could get the kids to help me too

OH yes, kids are a great garden help! maybe get a rake thingy and it would be a quicker process? i dont know much about gardening. all my life i've just done the potted ones and hanging ones....

Ready- i actually dont know...i just kinda say what i want done and he does it. Lol. It sounds bad, but if its reasonable he will do it. Sometimes its not how i wanted it, but i dont say anything. Lol. You could be a sexy garden nymph dancing around for him! Lol. Neighbors would be happy at least, maybe they'd weed it for you.

Ready- i actually dont know...i just kinda say what i want done and he does it. Lol. It sounds bad, but if its reasonable he will do it. Sometimes its not how i wanted it, but i dont say anything. Lol. You could be a sexy garden nymph dancing around for him! Lol. Neighbors would be happy at least, maybe they'd weed it for you.

Haha :rofl: That's awesome...I bet they would! Maybe if we had a different life I would ask him to do something and he would just do it. He owns a growing business and he just spends so much time working and thinking about the million things that go into it. Doh! Hopefully someday it will pay off big for us. In the meantime, I don't ask him to do things unless I'm really tired of doing it myself (dishes), or I just can't do it myself (like heavy lifting). I guess it works for us!

I should dig up a pic of my garden at some point here...

Hey everyone!!! I know its been ages since I've had a chance to pop in and say hi to a lot of you and I'm not avoiding anyone just have been really busy. My mom almost passed away so I had a lot to worry about. Then my puppy got really sick thanks to some one who poisoned him without my knowledge so I had to put him to sleep last Thursday :-( hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. Then as most of you know by my facebook page my husband is deploying for 6 months beginning on Tuesday of this coming week. I've had a lot of traumatic experiences going on and I wish it were better....maybe just maybe I'll get knocked up right as hubby leaves LOL that would be awesome :) but I doubt it. Anyways I did have a fertility appointment on the 16th of May and I will be having an endo sweep to clear it all out and then I'll have the HSG to clear out my tubes with the dye an stuff. I cannot however have that done until a month before hubby gets home as they say your really fertile for 2 months after you have it done. So fx that is what it takes to make it happen for us. We really want to have a baby so badly and get this whole baby phase over with and be done with the baby making!!! Goodluck to you all and I miss you all ever so much and since everything has happened my last day at my job will be May 31st so I'll be on much more after that date :) see you all really soon and God bless :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->