Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thank you all for the kind words, they made me feel a bit better. Under different circumstances I wouldn't have been as upset. For starters, it took a little over an hour to get there with all the traffic. What really bothered me was that I had better pictures at my 17 week gender scan and more pictures in 3D when it was only supposed to be a "glimpse" in 3D. They even gave me several 3D printouts. This was specifically a 3D package and most of the pictures on the CD are regular 2D and they didn't even print any of the 3D ones. So we ended up spending ninety something for fewer pictures at a lesser quality than at our gender scan which cost about twenty less. Maybe I'm only upset because I was expecting better. I've seen so many 3D scans from others as far along and they were perfect, so clear and detailed. Anyways, that's enough talk of that. I'm just going to let it go and leave it to DH to get this all sorted out and make it all better lol.

On a plus note, I had my doctors appointment yesterday and found out that I passed my glucose test! :happydance: Apparently I'm measuring 2cm (I think it's cm) over the standard fundal height for how far along I am. The doctor said it can be 2cm in either direction so I should be between 28-30 and I measured 32. This means there is either a lot of fluid, he's measuring large or I'm farther along. I'm hoping for the latter or the three. I'd really like a July baby, plus I'm not thrilled with the idea of a 10lb baby for natural childbirth lol. At least I'll get to see him again so soon which makes me very happy. Maybe they will be really nice and send me home with some cute pictures to show off. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is having to drink 32oz of water between 1:30 and 2:30 and having to hold it until after my appointment. My poor bladder is going to burst!

Dee- it really isn't over until af shows. I definitely wasn't expecting my bfp the cycle it came. I just didn't feel any different, if anything infelt less pregnant than previous cycles. Some women are lucky enough to just know the moment it happens. Others, like me, are completely oblivious until those two lines say otherwise. Don't give up hope just yet!!

Ny- wubba is adorable!! DH and I will say "I luff you" of sometimes "I luffles you". Here I thought we were the only crazies who have a pet name for love. It's so wonderful that your daughter has come around to little bean. I'm sure once he's here she will wubba him all the more!!

Love, glad to hear you passed the test! That's a relief... And maybe he'll be a big boy, or else want to get OUT earlier in the month! Sounds like you are going to have a race to the finish line with Kylar--it could go either way...... When is your next scan?

Andrea, nice to hear from you...I'm sorry that things have been so difficult in your life lately. Hopefully all settles down soon... Wishing good things and safety to your DH!

AFM, feeling pretty good today, especially compared to yesterday (which was lousy). I actually took a nap after work, and I am NOT a napper. Mostly felt sickish all day, so I'm hoping today continues with not being too bad. :thumbup:

Ready- my scan is today at 3:15 so hopefully they will be able to tell me whether or not I should expect him earlier than my current date. My birthday is July 9th and for some reason I'd really like him to have a birthday close to mine. He could be my belated birthday present! I'm really hoping he's not going to be all that big. I want a very natural labor and I'm afraid if he's too big I won't have much of an option. But I guess we will see what the scan shows. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the doctor today as well or if I'm just having the scan. My next doctors appointment is on the 6th of June but I hope I don't have to wait that long to find out if my dates have changed. I'm supposed to drive home to Ohio on the 15 of next month for about 5-ish days. It's my grandpa's 70th birthday and my grandma is throwing him a surprise party. All the family will be there even my sister from Florida with her 5 kids. I may not be able to go if the doctor thinks I'm too far along to travel.

Glad to hear you are feeling better today. I tell you naps are going to be your best friend. No matter how much I sleep I always find that I could really use a nap by mid day. Enjoy the naps while you can because once LO in here you'll be really missing them lol. Though the lack of sleep is so worth it in the end.

Love, you get a scan AGAIN today? Wow, lucky you... did you time it that way on purpose? Share the pics! Going natural is a great goal--I'm sure you can do it. Are you using a particular method? Don't worry too much about a chunky baby. The thing to worry about is a big head! The fatty roles around his elbows and knees will just slide right out :rofl:

I did my prenatal yoga last night and it really was a distraction from the queasy feeling; maybe it helped my body in some way--I dunno. I also attribute my good morning to eating in bed before I got up. I've experimented with that this week and it makes a big difference.

:haha: no, I didn't plan it out this way. I wasn't supposed to get a scan today. The doctor ordered a scan because my measurements were 2 over the range for how far along I am and he wanted to know if I may be farther along or he's just measuring big. Not like I was going to turn down a scan. Shame on me, I haven't looked into birthing options or plans yet. It just feels like I have all this time left when the truth is I don't. :rofl: he's going to just slide right out, chunk and all.

Keep eating in bed if that's what helps. Do whatever it takes to ease the nausea because it's not easy going through the day feeling icky and sick. Only a few more days till you see that heartbeat! I can't wait to see new pictures of your bubble!

Thank you! :hugs: I can't wait to (and hope to) see the little lentil in just a few days... I'm sleepy and emotional today but I'll take that a million times over retching. I picked up seabands today, so I've been trying those out. So far so good, I guess...it can't possibly hurt. Has anyone tried them?

You are lucky to get a second scan, and I wouldn't turn it down either. You still have time to do your childbirth classes--maybe Bradley? Or Lamaze?

Thanks Love - my AF isnt even due until the 29th - i am just thinking in advance which i promised myself i wouldnt do this time! Ahhhh lol
Felt a bit crampy today (6dpo) but i have had cramps during most cycles before...

I love how we associate our growing LO with food. Though last I knew normal lentils didn't have heartbeats :haha: but yours definitely will. Lentil: best served nine months grown and crying. Sleepy and emotional, sounds normal. I'll join you on the sleepy part. I'm ready to crawl into bed for a nap. But I still have work till 3, scan at 3:15, pick DH up from work and then we are having dinner with his parents. Looks like no nap for me today. I've heard a lot of good things about sea bands, but I never tried them. Not even sure why, I just sort of sucked it up. Considering I work at Walgreens and we sell there I suppose there is no reason for me not trying them.

I know I still have time for classes. The doctor mentioned them yesterday at my appointment so I'm going to look into them tonight and try to decode on one. Have you thought about which you'd like to do?

Dee- I think we can all agree thinking is bad lol. At least you managed to stay relaxed during the ov/bd section of your cycle, that's usually the hardest part. Now if you can keep yourself distracted for the next nine days you'll be doing better than most of us!

Hi all

wow love how exciting cant wait to hear what they say didn't they put u back a couple of weeks early on? hope u get pixs wanna see more I thought pic no.2 on ur 3d is amazing what a cute little face...

Ready boo to the sickness I used to use seabands all the time for car sickness and when I worked offshore they definately work bit annoyed at myself they are in the medicine cupboard and I never even thought to try them!!! doh...

Andrea I am so very sorry about ur mum and ur puppy hope ur doing ok? Hows the new job going? xx

Good luck dee, fx'd for u this cycle hun xx

I have my scan on tues really excited and I am feeling little bubbles which is brilliant still feeling shocking though started my new job on monday it is good but boy was I tired last night worked from home today which was great xx

Hows everyone else doing?

XXxx

Hiya ladies! Sorry I said I would be back regularly and then disappeared again! Lol! Busy, busy, busy!

Okay so you all know that this is out first month trying and testing since my first MMC on April 4th. I am currently 6 to 8dpo. I know, way too early, but I am anxious! Do you see anything yet?? I got a faint BFP at 8dpo with my pregnancy in January.

**Oh, I forgot to mention that 2 days ago I had weird brown spotting whenever I wiped for 2 days along with bad cramping, then it just went away. Praying to God it was implantation!**

Attachments

• P5130732.jpg
    P5130732.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • P5130735.jpg
    P5130735.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure if i can see anything hun but you know it could be way too early!!
Good luck to you though - let us know in a few days if you do some more tests?

Hello!

Ready nothing helped me with my sickness! Changing prenatal might be asuggestion. Tiredness ain't go away. Maybe briefly in second tri, but I think has come back for me.

Love what was the news at your scan?

Brandy I don't see anything yet but keep trying. It's early.

Hope everyone else is ok.

I have a fake hangover this morning and at 10am still in bed with lights out. I feel awful. Wonder if yesterday was just too much for me. Good breakfast in bed will make it all better.

Brandy, I don't see anything but with an early test it is usually easier to see in person than a photo--did YOU see anything?

Another question for you ladies that have been pregnant...did anyone have their morning sickness come & go? I was feeling sick every day this week and then yesterday it seemed better (I thought it was the seabands doing wonders!), and then this morning I feel fairly normal...not queasy. I know it could be a bad sign, or could be nothing. But anyone have that happen?

Ny, I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy this morning! Maybe a little pampering and breakfast in bed with do just the trick... :hugs:

With my previous pregnancies (my children, not my angels) i definately had symptoms come and go, one day you may feel much worse and then another much better, even the sore breasts thing, try not to worry :hugs:

Hopefully (on not!) you will feel sicky tomorrow.

Yes Ready- I was definitely not sick every day. And honestly I didn't feel sick until around week 8, 9, 10 were my worst. So don't worry, if you have another test laying around, thats when i'd do another:)

I'm feeling pretty crampy today ladies and my temp is HIGH, is that ok at 7dpo approx? Although i have had cramps on BFN cycles...:wacko:

Ready the way I describe it is Wave after wave.... it doesn't stick comes and goes not great that is for sure

XXxxx

Dee, cramps are a good sign, I think! And my bfp cycles have always had slightly higher temps after O :thumbup:

Are you feeling better today, Ny?

My MS is still better, not 100% but mild enough that those seabands make me feel normal! I am so incredibly nervous for my ultrasound tomorrow. If there is a little heartbeat in there, I will consider myself the luckiest person in the world--not only to have a babe on the way, but to not be sick as a dog. Please send good thoughts my way...thank you girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->