Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Can't believe your scan is tomorrow already Ready! Wishing you heaps of luck with it, i'm sure little one will be looking great! :0)
Thinking of you :flower:

Good luck tomo Ready not that I think u will need it at all!!! Everything is going to be just perfect this time round xxx

I get my scan on Tues avo can't wait to see beanie again xxx

Good afternoon ladies!! Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been having a busy weekend. My scan went great, I'm actually farther along than we thought. The tech didn't give me specific dates, but did say he was going to be here at the end of July. He weighs 3lb3oz already! She tried really hard to get some good pictures for me to take home but he was being a little buggar hiding face down so the few pictures I got of him weren't very good. He's already taking after his mom by being camera shy lol.

Brandy- I kind of sort of maybe saw something in the second picture but it was hard to tell. As ready mentioned, pictures rarely do a test justice. If YOU saw something I believe there was something to be seen. I say test again, those lines should only be getting darker!

Ready- early on symptoms come and go. One minute you feel just dandy, then the next you feel like curling up in bed and sleeping the next several weeks away. I'm glad to hear that your ms is being easy on you. I got lucky this time, with my loss I was sicker than anything. I found sipping peppermint tea helped some. I'm so excited for your scan tomorrow!! You are going to see a perfect little heartbeat! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Dee- 6 more days till testing!! Sounds like you've got a good chance this cycle. As hard as it is, just try to stay positive. If not I'll be positive enough for you lol!!

Love - glad your scan went good, it really isnt long now until you get to meet your little man! :flower: It seems to of gone so quick though i guess maybe not for you! And already a good weight :)

Star - good luck with your scan too hun :flower:

I am trying to stay positive :wacko: Been bit more crampy today and tonight i am waaay tired even though i have not done anything today! although i have had cycles like this before so probs nothing, roll on next saturday when i intend to test if no pre AF spotting or AF showing.

Love, glad to hear your scan went well & you'll have a July baby like you wanted! :hugs:

Well no sooner had I set to worrying this morning that the MS came back with a vengeance. I felt so queasy and then we needed to do some errands; I ended up dry heaving at Costco, all teary eyed and miserable. Boo. I've been lying on the couch since we got back and I don't feel up to doing any of the things I thought I would get done this weekend. I suppose I should eat my words, and my worries, and just look forward to tomorrow :)

Dee- I honestly couldn't tell you where the time has gone! It feels like yesterday I was having my first scan and today I'm 30 weeks. 30 weeks... I just can't believe it. If I'm not careful I'll blink and tomorrow he will be here having his first birthday. I'm really going to miss having him wiggling in there.

The wait is a killer. It just sucks so much. Our bodies seem to love stressing us out. You can have two cycles almost exactly the same as far as symptoms and bd'ing go and yet one cycle will result in af and the other a bfp. Af and pregnancy symptoms are so damn similar it makes it almost impossible to tell. My fingers are tightly crossed that these symptoms mean a bfp is right around the corner for you!!

Ready- see! You've tempted the ms gods :rofl: this is their sign to you to stop your worrying OR ELSE suffer the wrath of ms lol. Just relax as much as you can. Forget the days of being able go get a days worth of chores/errands done in a single day. Most days I'm lucky if I have the energy to make dinner lol.

Just checking in to say good luck ready.

And love, that's awesome you are further! Holy cow it's coming so soon.

We had major tornadoes here today. Been a crazy weekend. We are tearing our walls apart because found some black mold. Ugh. Won't be starting to redo things til Thursday so house is chaos right now. I was sooooo hoping a huge tree would get torn up and land on our house, but no, that happened to tons of people who didn't want it to! Boooooo. I am gone on a field trip tomorrow so have a great Monday!

Ladies i am such an idiot - tested this am and BFN. Think i am only 8-10dpo but probably 9. Used a First response - wouldnt it have shown by now? Why couldnt i have waited? now i am depressed waiting for AF next weekend! :(

Dee- silly girl. Not like the rest of us had any willpower either lol. 8/9 dpo is still rather early. Some are really lucky and get some sort of super faint line around now but most get a bfn. Look at me, I'm further along than the doctor originally thought but didn't get my bfp until 19-21 dpo. Kylar got hers before I did. Ny also got a really late bfp. It depends on your body that specific cycle. Sometimes it takes longer for the hcg to start rising. I'm still hopeful for you!!

We have a baby!!! :wohoo:

She/he looks perfect...8mm long, 127 bpm...I couldn't be any more relieved and happy. My doc wants to do a follow up scan in two weeks to make sure, but she said the mc rate drops to 5% for me at this point, which I think is pretty low. :dance:

Yay for baby! I'm so happy!

Just made my 20 week scan for June 1. Now I'm the one dying of nervousness.

Thank you girls! I just have to remember there is risk with anything, but I need to stop worrying and just be happy :) It was so great to see it on the screen... I'll try to get my pics scanned here. The measurement put me ahead by 5 days, so I dunno whether to follow my numbers or theirs. I suppose it only really matters because I'm following along in my books and I'd like to know where I am.

Ready I would actually call and ask doc. For mine when we were put back a week from lmp date, they've gone by the scan dating. So not sure.

Thanks Ny...I did ask my doc, but we were both confused and I didn't get a clear answer. Your scan will be exciting, not scary! Are you feeling movement? I can't remember.

Dee, you totally set yourself up for that one...it's TOO early! FX that you get a better result a few days from now :)

I am now feeling movements as tiny flutters and pokes. It's so cute!

Ready!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I KNEW it would go well!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see pictures. As far as dates go, I followed both early on. It wasn't until my 12 week scan that I went by doctor dates and even then those were off as now they are putting me ahead again. Dates can only be so accurate as even the slightest mis-click can set dates ahead or back by days. Also growth spurts can cause a baby to measure further along. Your sticky little bean!! I'm so happy.

Ny!!! Little flutters and pokes!!! That's great!!! It's my favorite part of the day. Him and I play this little game, he will kick or poke me and I'll poke him back, then he'll poke me again and I'll poke back. Is like playing tag lol.

Wow, thats fantastic news Ready! I'm so happy everything is ok for you :flower: Congrats on a fab scan result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->