Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I had my sonogram today. He said it looks like I o'ed from my right ovary, but that my left ovary was UNDER my uterus. What does that mean? He didn't explain much, just said that it could be endo, but not necessarily. We'd just keep doing tests and see what the problem was. He said don't worry about it. Ha. Right. Has anyone heard of this?? I'm gutted.

I have not heard of this Rosa....so one ovary is up, and one is way down? Is the tube being pinched then or blocked? I thought endo came with horrible periods, bad cramps, heavy bleeding. Does that sound like you? I was told at an ultrasoun they can't tell endo from that, has to be explorative surgery or whatever. What kind of tests did he say will determine endo or not? I hope it isnt.....:(

rosa sorry I'm of no help to you when I had testing done after 1 year of ttc was told it was unexplained infertility, and was still another 14 months before we got pregnant after all of that!

I have not heard of this Rosa....so one ovary is up, and one is way down? Is the tube being pinched then or blocked? I thought endo came with horrible periods, bad cramps, heavy bleeding. Does that sound like you? I was told at an ultrasoun they can't tell endo from that, has to be explorative surgery or whatever. What kind of tests did he say will determine endo or not? I hope it isnt.....:(

No, I do not have any of those symptoms. He didn't say anything about tubes, but assuming I get my period this weekend (which I'm sure I will...), I'll get the hsg test next cycle, so we'll be able to see about the tubes.

He didn't say much, just not to worry about it, and we'll keep running tests.

I wouldn't worry too much until HSG shows blocked tubes or something. Our pelvic organs can be all over the place. I have a kidney (my only one) that sits on my ovary so is a pelvic kidney basically. He couldn't tell by the ultrasound if your lining looked pregnant or anything i suppose, huh?

I wouldn't worry too much until HSG shows blocked tubes or something. Our pelvic organs can be all over the place. I have a kidney (my only one) that sits on my ovary so is a pelvic kidney basically. He couldn't tell by the ultrasound if your lining looked pregnant or anything i suppose, huh?

He didn't say anything about it looking pregnant. Could he have seen that? Said nothing about my lining. Sigh. I really don't want to go through all of this testing. It makes me so nervous. I have such a low tolerance for pain.

Dee- :hugs: we are all rooting that af just stays away, fingers oh so tightly crossed.

Ready- my ms came and went in waves throughout the day until about 10 weeks I think. It really varies for everyone but I'm thinking that since you aren't having too much of it that maybe you won't have to put up with it all that much longer.

Rosa- I'm sorry your scan wasn't as helpful as expected. So one ovary is under your uterus? As long as you can still ov from it I don't think it would cause too much of a problem. He should have been able to tell you what your lining looked like though he may not have been looking at that specifically. If he said not to worry then I would trust him, though I know how hard it is not to worry. I don't blame you for not wanting to go through all those tests, but as soon as you get that bfp it'll be so worth it. I'm keeping very positive thoughts that you aren't waiting much longer.

Rosa, did you think that the ultrasound was uncomfortable? What are you afraid is going to hurt? Remember that what he said isn't all bad. He should have explained to you what the location of your ovary meant; maybe you should call him and ask rather than worry about it until your next appointment? He said you ovulated! That's a good thing :) Practically the first step to having that baby and he confirmed that your body did it...

I've been feeling queasy all damn morning. I love babies, I hate this part.

Rosa- I'm sorry your scan wasn't as helpful as expected. So one ovary is under your uterus? As long as you can still ov from it I don't think it would cause too much of a problem. He should have been able to tell you what your lining looked like though he may not have been looking at that specifically. If he said not to worry then I would trust him, though I know how hard it is not to worry. I don't blame you for not wanting to go through all those tests, but as soon as you get that bfp it'll be so worth it. I'm keeping very positive thoughts that you aren't waiting much longer.

Yes, one ovary is under the uterus. He didn't say anything about it not being able to ovulate or anything, just that it might be endo. I'm willing to do all the tests in the world to have a baby. :cry:

Rosa, did you think that the ultrasound was uncomfortable? What are you afraid is going to hurt? Remember that what he said isn't all bad. He should have explained to you what the location of your ovary meant; maybe you should call him and ask rather than worry about it until your next appointment? He said you ovulated! That's a good thing :) Practically the first step to having that baby and he confirmed that your body did it...

No, the ultrasound wasn't bad. Just a little pressure, but not as uncomfortable as a pap, so that's good. I was afraid it was going to hurt, yes. I have such a low tolerance for pain. I stub my toe and cry for like an hour. :blush: Childbirth should be fun. :haha:

He did say that I o'ed! And from the right side, so that has to be good. My next appt will probably be next week, so at least I won't have to wait too long.

No, the ultrasound wasn't bad. Just a little pressure, but not as uncomfortable as a pap, so that's good. I was afraid it was going to hurt, yes. I have such a low tolerance for pain. I stub my toe and cry for like an hour. :blush: Childbirth should be fun. :haha:

He did say that I o'ed! And from the right side, so that has to be good. My next appt will probably be next week, so at least I won't have to wait too long.

:haha: you funny girl...you may still yet get that bfp before all this crazy testing gets underway. It worked for me. I'm not sure what my pain tolerance is, but I do feel the same way that there are a lot of discomforts in pregnancy that I'm not sure I'm up for! I think with either pregnancy or RE testing, we just have to put a good spin on it. We're going to go through it no matter what, so here we go...

Rosa yes if you are that close to af due, your uterin lining would be thick now if pregnant but yea, maybe they just didn't look for that......the testing does suck but only for like 10 minutes so each time just think how soon the icky will be gone and you will have a few more answers.

Ready mine ended at about 14 weeks. I just realized I've not felt sick except for at work last week when a patient popped on the floor. Lol. So gross. I was gagging and thought I would like in front of them.

Dee that sucks about the stupid af feeling like she is coming. So frustrating. Although, I felt like she was too so maybe, just maybe its ok. Hope so.

Rosa hugs about feeling sad. I used to cry at work when I went to the nursery and heard the music overhead play signaling another baby born. Made me so sad. I thought it wouldn't ever happen and I bet you so too but for some weird reason one month it just does. Let us know about your appointment.

ah yes, i have to say, i felt better at 12 weeks but for quite a few weeks i would be fine unless provoked by something nasty, then would still vomit. sucks when you change diapers for a living, lol! i found chewing gum helped!! lol! sounds weird, but it did!!

Rosa- so sorry you are going through all this =( and i thought i had endo the month i got my bfp, bc for 3 months straight i was getting the crazy cramps right after ovulating all the way til my period started, and not ending up pregnant, so i couldnt figure out what would be causing it if it wasnt pregnancy and my mom had really bad endo, so i really thought i had it. i did a lot of research on it and sometimes it can be really bad with zero side affects and other times you can have horrible terrible pains and the endo not be that bad. makes no sense to me! but i hope and pray that its not it, but if your dr is concerned about it you could always have the laproscomy procedure thing, most people get pregnant right away after having it done! but im really praying it doesnt come to that for you!

Hello hello hello pretty ladies

Scan was superb super doopper oh my goodness I am still on bubba wud not co-operate though lol bouncing about all over the place we managed to get the nub of the neck test done for downs and it was very low which is brilliant news... I have been grinning like mad we just went out for dinner to tell my ds and he is so excited he put his head on my tummy to see if he could hear the baby crying oh bless!!!!

BabyBrett.jpg

:happydance::happydance:

XXXXXxxx

Wow Star - thats awesome! Glad your scan went well hun :flower:

Star, what a great pic! Glad you got such good news...so you hadn't told your son before? That must have been so exciting!

Ready I was considering taking him with us to the scan but had a freak out the night before thinking it was bad news we decided to take him to his fav restaurant and then told him he is so excited he has great ideas about where baby shud sleep when at his nannies house I had to explain to him that his nannie was alsO the babies nannie that just got a weird look lol,...

Xx

Star, that is so sweet! Really happy for you and your family...

Rosa, are you feeling any better about things now? How is everyone?

Star your scan news is wonderful! Love your son's reaction to it, glad you could finally tell him about it all. Now the impatience comes....how much longer, how much longer:) Kids dont get the incubation period is almost a year!

I got another BFN today at 11dpo approx so i have given up hope this cycle - just waiting for AF witch now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->