Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks Love :) This isn't the greatest resolution, but here it is...just a little baby blob hangin' out. :)

Attachments

• bnb.png
    bnb.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 2
Aww that scan is so cute - they never fail to amaze me :flower:

:flower: Thanks...pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. Ha! I guess I'll call it Peanut. Both DH & I are sure it's a girl, so we'll see if instinct is right or not.

Next up, bellaband, I think. Does anyone use those? My jeans are so darn uncomfortable.

Intuition making you say girl? I would say it's likely then that it's a girl. I knew from the very beginning that it was going to be a little boy. What makes you say girl?

I used a belly band. Got mine from Target, they're called Bee Bands and only run about $16. They come in white, nude and black. I love them!! Allowed me to wear my regular work pants for quite a while. I still wear it to be honest with my pjs. Since I have to wear my pants so low it feels like they are going to fall off so the band gives my bump some support. It's like a bra for bumps lol.

I don't know why I think girl, but I did from the very beginning. Maybe because I won't know what to name it! The last one I was sure was a boy. But I have no track record of being right, so I could be full of it! I just learned this morning that DH thinks it's a girl.

Thanks for the tip, Love, I have to get something like that...I don't like how my pants press on my stomach. I was just waiting for this scan before I did.

Haha then I'll bet it's a girl. That's how I knew it was a boy. I could think of a mile long list of possible girl names but couldn't think of one boy name to save my life. Sure enough, he has boy bits lol.

The belly bands (whatever brand you get) are wonderful! The cover undone buttons... And zippers lol. An absolute lifesaver until you need maternity pants, which by the way are the most comfortable things ever!

Ooooooh I need a belly band for my hospital scrubs. We have to wear surgical blues and they don't fit at all. They fall down all the time. I saw belly bands cheaper on eBay I think!

Love, I can't do the poke game quite yet. I just felt for a few days when it flutter. I love it!

Ready I had a strong feeling I had a boy too and was right so you might be too! The scan is actually a very good one at that stage so you should be super releived about this.

Rosa I see af is due soon. You feeling it coming?

Ny, af is due the 29th, which is Sunday. Nothing yet. Just a few twinges and little minor cramps here and there, but I've noticed that more with clomid, so who knows. I go back to the RE for initial exam, sonogram (vaginally...yikes) and cultures tomorrow.

I broke down at church because it was baby dedication. Of course, I'm on stage, playing with the band, and trying not to let everyone see my tears. It was terrible. :sad2:

Ny, the flutters sound amazing! I can't wait to feel that...

Rosa, I'm so sorry you had a hard time at church :hugs: Sometimes the whole process feels overwhelming...it's totally okay to have a good cry, although certainly in front of the church assembly is a difficult time for it. I bet no one even noticed! It really is great that you have your RE assessment starting right away! It's a very positive step, try to focus on the good thing (baby) that is surely going to be coming your way. I can't wait for AF to be a no-show for you! And even if she visits, you're getting the best care to move forward with your RE. Oh, and the vaginal ultrasound doesn't hurt...no worries!

Those belly band things annoyed me! I did use it though sometimes til I switched to maternity pants, to cover my unbuttoned jeans, but i was always folding and unfolding it and adjusting it since i was peeing every 10 mintutes, haha! I got mine at target as well! I just recently got a support band thing. Its supposed to help with back/belly pain, it feels great, but looks ridiculous! haha

CONGRATS to Ready!! Im so happy to hear the good news!!

My birthday is Thursday and my mom is taking me for a nice 4d ultrasound and and out to lunch afterwards wherever I want! Pretty excited about it!! haha!!

Ny- I recently started the poke game, though I'm sure I could have been playing it for a while now. It's just funny how if I poke back he'll poke in the same spot again. The first flutters are amazing, and once you start feeling those they just keep coming. Soon you'll have the joys of needing to pee every time he wiggles, not so much a favorite part lol.

Rosa- :hugs: I'm sorry you had a difficult time at church. Despite what the song says, big girls do in fact cry. When is it you go to the RE for the sonogram? The vaginal ones really aren't that bad, I've had a few. They don't hurt, just a tad uncomfortable is all. What will she be looking for do you know?

NY - congrats on all the fluttering baby stuff - i remember how that felt - nothing is like it :flower:

Heather - sounds like a fab day ahead with your birthday and a cool scan, enjoy yourself :flower:

I am thinking i am out ladies - today i am crampy and backachey/legachey plus my temps are down. Also have loose BM (sorry TMI but get this pre AF!)
I think the evil one is on her way to me ... :(

Dee, I'm sorry it feels like AF is coming...keep up your spirits; you never know!

Puked again this morning--so much for the eating crackers in bed trick. Yesterday was mostly a good day, though, so I can't complain. At least I'm not sick 100% of the time. I've given up on coffee, drinking peppermint tea instead. When does MS end exactly? 12 weeks?

Dee, don't give up yet!!

Ready- For me, this time, at 12 weeks my MS got significantly better, every once in awhile i would randomly just barf, but the nausea during the day was pretty much over at 12 weeks!! Hope it is sooner for you =( I know 12 weeks seems an eternity away!

Thanks Heather...yeah it does feel like forever away. I can't believe how little I am getting done of work overtime, house cleaning, cooking. I'm just useless, and I know I don't have it as bad as others do. Five solid more weeks of this...

Ready mine ended at about 14 weeks. I just realized I've not felt sick except for at work last week when a patient popped on the floor. Lol. So gross. I was gagging and thought I would like in front of them.

Dee that sucks about the stupid af feeling like she is coming. So frustrating. Although, I felt like she was too so maybe, just maybe its ok. Hope so.

Rosa hugs about feeling sad. I used to cry at work when I went to the nursery and heard the music overhead play signaling another baby born. Made me so sad. I thought it wouldn't ever happen and I bet you so too but for some weird reason one month it just does. Let us know about your appointment.

Ny, that's nasty! My sister is training to be a nurse's assistant and she has some icky stories like that too... I'm glad you have been feeling well! Second tri is the best, right? Enjoy it :)

It has been way better than first so far....That cracker trick never helped me, when i munched on crackers i would always throw them up because apparently I found saltines to be disgusting. Lol. My MS this time around was all wacky. Now im just kinda feeling tired all the time and way more cranky! I love that you have a ticker up:) So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->