Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

IDK if you guys have heard about all the horrible tornados in Oklahoma, but one just barely missed us last night, hit about a mile away from us, and lives have been lost in our area. Its a really horrible thing, one woman had her 3 children with her (and shes pregnnat) in their bathtub when the tornado hit and her 3 year old is missing, her 15 month old died, and the other child is in critical care. It breaks my heart so bad, and I am so fortunate that it spared us. We were smashed in our neighbors storm shelter but we were safe! Praise God!

Wow, thats super sad:( It was bad here in Minnesota last weekend also, but not as bad as down there and in missouri. These tornadoes need to leave us alone. Glad you're all ok kylar.

I, on the other hand, was watching the news and showed all these houses in Minneapolis with trees that fell on them and stuff and SOOOO wished a huge tree took my house out. Last weekend we found black mold in our wall when we were just going to put new carpet in. So, starting tomorrow I have OH knocking down walls, tearing up floors, ceilings, putting in new window, bathtub, everything. Its going to suck so bad, and I really just wanted a tree to do the damage for me. Wish me luck this weekend to try and get through this. Im not good at having my life in dissarray!

Star, that is so sweet! Really happy for you and your family...

Rosa, are you feeling any better about things now? How is everyone?

I'm doing fine. Just settling in for a long road ahead of me. In addition to the long 12 months it's already been...:hissy:

IDK if you guys have heard about all the horrible tornados in Oklahoma, but one just barely missed us last night, hit about a mile away from us, and lives have been lost in our area. Its a really horrible thing, one woman had her 3 children with her (and shes pregnnat) in their bathtub when the tornado hit and her 3 year old is missing, her 15 month old died, and the other child is in critical care. It breaks my heart so bad, and I am so fortunate that it spared us. We were smashed in our neighbors storm shelter but we were safe! Praise God!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Heather. This is terrible. The tornados are terrible this year! I'm glad to hear you're okay.

Hey ladies I haven't been on much really lately was trying to soak all my time up with hubby while he was home :-( now he's gone for 6 months.....I miss him so badly already an he just left early this morning :-( I only had 3 hours of sleep an I'm totally exhausted an can't stop crying....Just wanted to come in and see whats happening in everyones journeys sure do miss you girls an I'll be on lots soon!! Just have had a LOT going on lately....*hugs*

Sorry Andrea, that is so rough, nothing makes it better but i have gone through it 3 times, if u ever need anyone to talk to ;( ;(

4d pics of bubs!! he was smiling and also making disgusted faces!!

Attachments

• IMAGES_37.jpg
    IMAGES_37.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAGES_43.jpg
    IMAGES_43.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAGES_50.jpg
    IMAGES_50.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAGES_68.jpg
    IMAGES_68.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAGES_55.jpg
    IMAGES_55.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Awww, i love the 2nd pic Heather - how cute is that?! :flower:

I had some spots this am so thats me officially out :cry:
I am gonna talk OH into a vasectomy 'cus i seriously can't take this heartache each month anymore :(

Bummer, Dee, I'm so sorry :hugs: I know you're frustrated, but it's going to happen...don't get a vasectomy because you're upset...you might do well to take a rest from tracking your cycle. Is there anything ttc you are obsessing over that you could let go of? Can you take a mini-vacation with DH? That helps to refocus the whole month on the two of you, not baby making...

Kylar, A-DOR-A-BLE! So cute; I like the disgusted face :)

Dee- I'm sorry you are so frustrated. I agree with ready, I don't think you should have DH get a vasectomy because I'm sure once things settled down it would be a decision you'd regret. Have you considered taking a break and just not trying? Maybe take a month or two off, no charting, no temping, no checking cm or cp. I don't want you to leave but perhaps a small break from here would help you relax? It's so hard to stay relaxed when everyone around you is obsessing about their cycle and pregnancy. It's just a suggestion. Perhaps time for just you and DH would be good. I just want to see you feeling better.

Wow, Heather, those pics are amazing!

Dee, I agree with the ladies...don't get a V just because you're frustrated. Who knows...after you "give up" it might happen for you! Have you looked into an IUI or IVF yet?

Afm, I'm wiping brown. Not a lot, but enough to know that AF is coming, not to mention I've been crampy for the last 3 days. Enough that I feel like I need mild pain meds. Sigh. On to the invasive tests next cycle. I can not believe it is taking us this long. :sad2:

Rosa- I'm so sorry af is on her way. On the bright side, your RE is determined that you can and will get a bfp. All these tests are going to make your LO all the more special. You'll be able to tell him or her that they were wanted so much that you had to go through all these tests to make sure you ended up with the most perfect LO. Do you know what tests they are going to do first and when?

I'm sorry Rosa if AF is coming, but brown could be implantation? Do you usually see brown?
Maybe a long shot but with the cramping too it wouldn't be impossible??

Rosa- I'm so sorry af is on her way. On the bright side, your RE is determined that you can and will get a bfp. All these tests are going to make your LO all the more special. You'll be able to tell him or her that they were wanted so much that you had to go through all these tests to make sure you ended up with the most perfect LO. Do you know what tests they are going to do first and when?

You are right. We will be SO appreciative of this baby. We'll have to remind ourselves when it's screaming its head off at 3 am. :haha: I just called for a Tuesday cd3 blood test and sonogram. Not sure what they're looking for, but it begins. Probably also have the hsg and some kind of ____scopy this cycle, too. I don't have the papers with me. They all say "take advil 30 minutes prior to the test." Awesome. That can't be a good sign.

I'm sorry Rosa if AF is coming, but brown could be implantation? Do you usually see brown?
Maybe a long shot but with the cramping too it wouldn't be impossible??

I don't usually see brown, no. I did last cycle a little, but most of my period was brown to be honest. It was the jacked up 1.5 day period, where everyone thought maybe I was pregnant, turns out it's just clomid thinning my lining. And it's only a little brown as of now, just two times when I wipe. Once last night, very little, and a little more this morning. I've peed like 10 times already. :blush: I drink a lot of water. I think it's too late for implantation, but I do know that some people spot when they're expecting AF. So who knows. I'm SURE I'm not lucky enough to get a bfp this cycle, though. I seem to be slated for the dozens of painful tests. Look at me...always the optimist! :haha:

Rosa, Kiki had an HSG (the dye test)--you should ask her what that was like. I was scheduled for one as well next cycle. I don't think it was that bad for her. Speaking of, where is Kiki? Any news for this cycle, hun?

I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up, but see what the next day or two brings...whether now or later, you are going to get a beautiful little bean! You'll be sitting there, just like me, typing away at bnb, feeling like you're on a ship in the ocean with 10ft waves. :sick: :)

Thanks, Ny. I certainly hope someday we have babies. :wacko: After 13 months of trying hard, I start to lose the vision of having a family...

Certainly understandable, but it will happen. You did exactly the right thing to get into the care of a RE, and your tests are going to be revealing to him. He'll help you make this happen, you have to trust that. :hugs:

Rosa - do you not get tempted to just test anyway?

I am some weird testing psycho, i even tested the toilet water once when i had my last BFP lol because i didnt aim properly on the stick - and it came up positive!

Rosa- because you have put so much effort into having a baby I just know you will be the best parents to your future LO. He or she is going to have a wonderful life. Just remember how much you wanted a baby when you're getting no sleep or it's throwing a fit in the store for no reason at all :haha: Sometimes I'll see a child in the store just carrying on and screaming while the parent pretends nothing is happening, and I'll think to myself "dear god what was I thinking?!? Why would I want one of THOSE?!?" I know it's all in the way you raise a child, but when you see a child behaving that way it makes you really wonder. But of course our children will be the most prefect little angels and will never misbehave ever lol. I know all these tests seem scary, but just try to keep positive thoughts. These tests are going to help you get the little beanie you deserve and once you get to that point all of this will be a thing of the past. Just remember it'll be more than worth it in the end.

Dee- that makes two of us... When I started spotting at 7 weeks I bought a box of tests but I didn't pee on it enough to give a result so I just dipped it in the toilet lol. Still a very very dark line for being so diluted lol. "I tested the toilet and sure enough it's pregnant" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->