Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- because you have put so much effort into having a baby I just know you will be the best parents to your future LO. He or she is going to have a wonderful life. Just remember how much you wanted a baby when you're getting no sleep or it's throwing a fit in the store for no reason at all :haha: Sometimes I'll see a child in the store just carrying on and screaming while the parent pretends nothing is happening, and I'll think to myself "dear god what was I thinking?!? Why would I want one of THOSE?!?" I know it's all in the way you raise a child, but when you see a child behaving that way it makes you really wonder. But of course our children will be the most prefect little angels and will never misbehave ever lol. I know all these tests seem scary, but just try to keep positive thoughts. These tests are going to help you get the little beanie you deserve and once you get to that point all of this will be a thing of the past. Just remember it'll be more than worth it in the end.

haha!!! My dh and I always exchange "the look" when we see this. The "are we sure we want to do this" look. haha!!

As you can see from my ticker, af came. :sad2: On to cycle #13. Hopefully my doc will get some answers and maybe an IUI. He mentioned that a few times, so I'm hopeful.

I think we all have our doubts when we see children behave that way. When I see it I'll sometimes whisper to my bump "I love you, but you better not act like that" lol. It's truly amazing though how children can turn on emotions, genuine emotions at that, like a light switch. One moment they will be crying so hard you think it'll never stop then in a matter of seconds be laughing and smiling again, not a tear in sight. It's like they have an instant happy button. I would love to have one lol.

I'm so sorry to hear af showed. Is it heavier than last cycle? Do you think your doctor will want to try IUI this cycle? That would be great since he said it triples your chances. I've never looked into it, how is it done exactly? Injected through the cervix or?

Thanks for all being so sweet and all helping me with this TTC journey :flower:
I have accepted i am out this cycle now and i am ok :flower:

You ladies all rock!

I think we all have our doubts when we see children behave that way. When I see it I'll sometimes whisper to my bump "I love you, but you better not act like that" lol. It's truly amazing though how children can turn on emotions, genuine emotions at that, like a light switch. One moment they will be crying so hard you think it'll never stop then in a matter of seconds be laughing and smiling again, not a tear in sight. It's like they have an instant happy button. I would love to have one lol.

I'm so sorry to hear af showed. Is it heavier than last cycle? Do you think your doctor will want to try IUI this cycle? That would be great since he said it triples your chances. I've never looked into it, how is it done exactly? Injected through the cervix or?

I also teach elementary school kids, so I see that a lot...:haha: At least I know how to handle it. Ages 5 and up don't worry me at all, it's the baby - 5 that we're not used to. I look forward to figuring it out, though!

It's not heavier yet. I'm interested in if it'll be heavier because I've been taking baby aspirin. Probably wont' do an iui THIS cycle, but maybe next? He wants to do tests before we do the iui, and i suspect it'll take all cycle to run these tests. I can only go so many times per week! I start Tuesday with a blood test (the fsh or something) and another sonogram. Then, probably the hsg a few days later. i hope they don't find anything and we just do an iui next cycle! I don't know if I mentioned that I'll be at a new school next year (YESS!!) so I wonder if this is part of God's plan...I would feel bad if I took the majority of the school year off my first year there! Who knows. Can't figure it out.

Thanks for all being so sweet and all helping me with this TTC journey :flower:
I have accepted i am out this cycle now and i am ok :flower:

You ladies all rock!

Dee, I'm sorry the cycle ended for you. :hugs: Are you going to keep trying?

Hey ladies I haven't been on much really lately was trying to soak all my time up with hubby while he was home :-( now he's gone for 6 months.....I miss him so badly already an he just left early this morning :-( I only had 3 hours of sleep an I'm totally exhausted an can't stop crying....Just wanted to come in and see whats happening in everyones journeys sure do miss you girls an I'll be on lots soon!! Just have had a LOT going on lately....*hugs*

Didn't mean to ignore you, Andrea. :hugs: I've been through dh being gone for army stuff, too. It's heartbreaking. Are you planning on continuing ttc when he gets home?

Hey ladies,

Well, I am officially 3 days late! I havent tested since 9dpo but that was BFN. I dont know if it is because I am actually BFP or if my cycle is messed up because of the MC. Lets hope for theBFP! LoL! I will test on Tuesday if I havent started.

Hope everything is going well for all of you!! Hopefully things will settle down soon and I will be back on regularly.

So sorry Dee and Rosa about AF. Praying this next cycle is it for you.

Brandy, that is fab news! I want you to test now!! ;)

How is everyone else? It has gotten much quieter in here lately!! Well I have around 8 weeks until Kendon is here, which is actually shocking, I feel like there is so much still left to do its stressful!! Luckily I at least have everything I NEED since I have had a boy before, but I'm working on washing all the clothes, getting the nursery together, but its all so expensive, when I was pregnant with Kylar I got to spend spend spend b/c DH was deployed and I lived with my parents so we had loads of extra money, haha. But it works out since I dont have all that much to buy just want a lot for the nursery and to get it all ready for him! I finally got the mattress and a few things so that helps! Hope everyone is having a safe fun memorial weekend!! ;)

Hi Ladies, :flower:

AF showed up yesterday. I didn't temp or use opk's or anything this cycle so I had no idea where I was at and it was wonderful. I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD 14 or 15 so that's normal which made my LP about 13 which is better than the 10 I have been getting so i think the stress free way helped my cycle. I think i'm going to do it again this cycle because it is so much more relaxing. I'm enjoying my life again and the :sex: haha.
If we don't succeed this cycle, I'm setting up an appointment with my Dr. I may need another HSG to check the tube to make sure it doesn't get blocked from the Endo and we will discuss IVF and any other options we may have. This is technically only our 7th month of trying but it's been 9 months in all since the ectopic put us back a couple. So it already feels like it's been taking forever.

Rosa- I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time. :hugs: If you have any questions about the HSG, feel free to ask me. It was not that bad at all. It was very quick and just a little uncomfortable cramping. Immediate results because you watch the dye go right through. And the good thing is.. maybe that's all you need. If there's just a little blockage keeping you from conceiving, the dye can flush it out. My mom tried for almost 2 years to have me with no luck. Had an HSG and that next cycle fell pregnant.

Dee- I am sorry you are having a difficult time as well. :hugs: It's just so frustrating! It's frustrating to conceive, then lose it, and not be able to conceive again yet. That's my issue right now. We conceived on our 3rd month of trying but it was the ectopic and now it won't happen. Ugh.

Brandy- Fingers crossed for you!!

I am so happy to see all you preggos are doing so well and happy! :hugs:

Thanks Kiki and so sorry about your AF - i was very down a few days ago but i think that was also PMS speaking but i am 'ok' now :)
I am going to abandon Agnus castus this cycle and just take my folic acid as i have been doing plus some EPO (i took this before my last BFP so could be lucky for me!) I know what you mean though, its all so frustrating when we know we CAN get pregnant but its acheiving it again and quickly that isn't so easy.
However i am NOT giving up and nor should you - keep on believing and never loose hope.:flower:

Good morning ladies! I took a break this weekend from my computer, but I'm back! How is everyone? Kiki, Dee, Rosa, I'm sorry about AF :hugs: I hope you all have found some peace and are beginning to look ahead to another opportunity in just a week or two!

Brandy did you :test: ????

Kylar, sounds like you are having fun putting things together--try not to stress! You know the baby doesn't need that much...

AFM, I've been feeling icky yesterday and today, but I had a couple of days before that where I felt great :) I'm nearly always tired, but hanging in there. Less than a week now to my next scan...

Brandy!!! I'm dying to know the results of your test!! You must be several days late by now, how did it go???

And the tests begin. I went in this morning for a blood test and a sonogram, so it was pretty easy. Tomorrow, I go in for "sonohyst" whatever that means...it's what the receptionist wrote on my appt card, Friday is hysteroscopy and next Monday is the hsg. I'm terrified. I do not deal with pain well. I guess I'm glad to get it all out of the way. After this, we go back in for a consultation to discuss the results. I'm hoping for an iui this cycle, but I'm sure he won't be on the ball that much. It's just that July and August, we'll be out of town around o time, so we'd be out of commission until September, which is a huge drag.

Sounds like you've really got a busy week ahead of you rosa. As much as you don't want to go through all of this, and I can't blame you, at least your doctor is doing something to get things going even if it is unpleasant. It seems so many doctors these days just put it of as "well you're a young and healthy couple so there is no reason we should have to worry just yet". You are taking so many steps in the right direction. Perhaps if you talked to him about doing the IUI this month he would understand. Does he know you'll be out of town for the next two ovulations? He may be more willing to try this cycle if you talk to him about it.

I agree with Love--Rosa, you should tell your doc you will be out of town! You'll have to let us know what all of these tests are; the next two this week I've never heard of... Be brave, you'll get through it! :flower:

Hello everyone

I am having the heaviest AF ever from hell :wacko: I am passing bigger clots than after my MC and childbirth (nearlly) If that is what Agnus castus has done for me i am through with it! lol
On the positive side it shortened my pre AF spotting by a day or two though and hopefully after a 'good clear out' i may be more fertile?

Saw the ear doctor today about my recurring dizziness and he seemed to think my ears were ok and my hearing is fine, next stop is more eye tests and blood tests and even a brain scan to rule stuff out. I feel ok, just never 100% perfectly balanced so hopefully they will get to the bottom of it for me.

Good luck with everything Rosa :flower: and hi to everyone else :flower:

Ugh, Dee, that's a bummer about AF! Maybe you are right and it will clear you out & get everything all ready for a sticky bean :) I hope you get your dizziness figured out--that is definitely puzzling...

Question for those that might know, anyone get sharp pain in what I assume is the uterus--low belly middle & also towards the hip? Last night and today I'm getting these sharp little shooting pains down there and I just don't know what it means...

I agree with Love--Rosa, you should tell your doc you will be out of town! You'll have to let us know what all of these tests are; the next two this week I've never heard of... Be brave, you'll get through it! :flower:

Thanks. Never hurts to ask! I guess I just have to "put my big girl panties on" and get through this! I suppose it can't be worse than child birth, and I'll have to get used to that. :wacko:

Sounds like you've really got a busy week ahead of you rosa. As much as you don't want to go through all of this, and I can't blame you, at least your doctor is doing something to get things going even if it is unpleasant. It seems so many doctors these days just put it of as "well you're a young and healthy couple so there is no reason we should have to worry just yet". You are taking so many steps in the right direction. Perhaps if you talked to him about doing the IUI this month he would understand. Does he know you'll be out of town for the next two ovulations? He may be more willing to try this cycle if you talk to him about it.

Yes, very busy. I wasn't expecting all of these tests to be done so fast. Although I'm happy that the clinic is one that can do it now and not make me wait a long time. I would probably complain if I had to wait another month, wouldn't I?! :haha: Just rip off the band-aid. My doc seems pretty aggressive and is like I'm glad you didn't wait blah blah blah. So, I feel good that he'll figure out what's going on. He does not know that we won't be available until September, so I'll be sure to mention it to him when we have our consultation. Maybe if I throw in it's because of the military, he'll be more motivated to move quickly. :haha:

Hello everyone!

Sorry dee and Rosa. stupid af again. how frustrating.

Dee- its probably good to have a heavy period once in a while. means you had a good build up of lining and getting cleaned out in there. hope its preparing!

Rosa- yay for testing...boo for testing. kinda how it goes, right? I am glad things are moving for you though. Now you aren't stuck in limbo, and you are getting somewhere at least. Where will you be out of town until september?

Ready- I haven't really had sharp pains yet. Mine are always crampy and achey like AF pains. I still get the crampy. I actually take that back. I had sharp pains in my foo foo area at the beginning. Those sucked! What day is the scan? Next week?

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow and im dreading to hear bad news. Hope there isn't anything bad going on in there...and that baby's anatomy is fine too. Im so scared to hear something is going wrong now that im this far. Its too much to think about im actually not excited for the scan at ALL. I must have brain damage.

Ready - try looking up round ligament pain - maybe that is what you have? - i think these kind of pains are quite common in pregnancy , sure it is fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->