Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

:hi: Ny! My scan is on Monday. Try not to worry so much about yours...everything is going to be perfect! You've already seen the little guy a number of times, he's going to look great :)

Rosa, :rofl: to your big girl pants...pull those things up and go get 'em! I think it's great that your doc is on top of your cycle this week!

Thank you, Dee!

Ny, I won't be out of town the whole time, but my dh will be on annual tour with the national guard in july (during my o time...actually he'll be home late at night and leaving early in the morning, but we won't be able to get into the doctor for an iui) and we'll be on a cruise during my o time in August. So, we'll be able to :sex: but no iui or anything else that we'd need to go in to the doc's office for.

Ready, I had them in the beginning too. worried me really bad bc i didnt remember having that at all with kylar. it was around 10 weeks i believe, maybe 9. sometimes they were out of nowhere other times it was when i got off the couch and stuff. everyone said they were round ligament pain, it worried me bc it was in the exact spot i'd find the baby with the doppler. but all is well here and im sure its the same for you! ;)

Rosa, im so glad they are working so hard with you and taking steps in the right direction. at least you can feel some sort of control and like at least you are doing something about it, bc sitting waiting for ovulation sucks. ttc was one of those things that was really hard for me bc it was out of my control. I had to put it in God's hands b/c other than trying to have sex on the right days I couldnt control what happened after that. When I started taking different vits and stuff it really made me feel like i was doing something to help and gave me a tiny bit of control feeling back, although in the end it was still in Gods hands, but its hard as humans to just sit back and wait on something to either happen or not happen. But I'm hoping all of this will really be it for you!! =)

AF just got me. :( 5 days late. So now I am really confused on how to figure out when I ovulate this cycle. Kevin says we will just have to BD every day to make sure we get it! Lol! Men!

Brandy, :hugs: I'm so sorry!! Your DH has a wonderful attitude... :)

Thank you Heather--I really appreciate that. The little pains have eased up some and I was sick as a dog last night :sick: Better this morning so I am hoping for a good day :thumbup:

Sorry brandy:( Stupid af! But just try again!

Rosa- hopefully you'll still be able to have a chance since OH will be around during ovulation for BD....maybe some early m orning BD will be just the trick! I know early morning is supposed to be best for the sperm to build up and be healthiest! Or how bout on your cruise! That will be the good vacation kinda sex so thats what I think did it for us. Usually you are a little tipsy and having such a good time that its the good kind with no stress or pressure!

Ready- glad the pains are better. Trust me, ive had so many strange aches and pains.....its aggravating! I hate the crampy kind though, i'd rather have the sharp ones that seem more ligament. Also glad you are feeling ill! Hahhaaha..

I have succumb to baby brain! I told OH our scan was this morning so he planned his work day to go late and this morning at like 8:00 it just hit me that "shit!!!!" its actually at 2:00 this afternoon. What the heck?? Unfortunately they couldnt fit me in this am so we are off to the doc in a bit over an hour. Im so nervous I dont know what my problem is! OH is all excited to see the baby and here I am just nervous. Dumb! Hope I get a good pic.

Ny, how was your scan???!!!?

Oh, and I'm 8 weeks today--yikes!

Scan went great! Baby measured as should, and the body parts look good so im happy! Didnt get many great pics of baby but at least he is healthy. And still a boy, confirmed!

Soon you'll be 10 weeks and able to hear heart beat!

Here are like the only good pics of my baby and my 20 week bumpage! Half way baby!

Attachments

• DSCN1687.jpg
    DSCN1687.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1689.jpg
    DSCN1689.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN1691.jpg
    DSCN1691.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
Ny, how adorable!!! He looks just perfect, and so does your bump... What a cute tiny little foot :happydance:

ny, what awsome pics! I can't wait to see my lo again, I think next thursday when I see the doc again I'm gonna have to beg for one to be scheduled! I have no patience

Awesome pics, NY! You are adorable!

Tomorrow is the hysteroscopy...they stick a camera inside of me. Yikes! They say take pain meds before, so that can't be good. Hsg is on Monday. I'm hoping that doc will schedule an iui for this cycle, but it'll be cutting it close, timewise, so we'll see. Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

Thanks everyone! Im so glad my baby was showing healthy:)

Rosa- how far does this camera go? I am not able to visualize this....i woldnt think it is any bigger than just the internal ultrasound probe so why would you need pain meds?

Sorry I've vanished for a few days, I haven't been feeling well. I think it's a combination of a cold and allergies with all this screwy weather we've been having.

dee- I'm sorry your AF has been so heavy, though hopefully a good clearing out will help get you a super sticky bean. On the bright side, at least this shows you have a think lining which is very good. Finger crossed that you figure out what is causing your dizzy spells and that it's nothing serious.

ready- those sharp pains are lightly to be round ligament pains. I had them quite frequently through first and second tri. It's just your little peanut in there trying to grow and make a cozy home until he or she is ready to come out in about 7-8 months. I wouldn't worry too much, though if you're concerned just give your doctor a call. Welcome to the joys of pregnancy, where every pain, twitch or lack there of causes complete panic.

brandy- I'm so sorry AF got you, five days late at that. Boo on her! At least your DH is willing to take one for the team and BD every day. As if it's mighty task for them to BD every day lol. Lucky man he is.

ny- you're little bean is ADORABLY, though he's not all that little anymore. I love the picture of the little foot, it's just too cute. Your bump is perfect, I wish mine were that round and cute. Have you and DH been tossing around any names yet?

rosa- just remember that your future little beanie is worth all of this. Are you going to get a chance to talk to your doctor tomorrow about the IUI for this cycle. Maybe squeeze out a very sad look with big eyes to try to sway him into doing it sooner rather than later.

Why is a thick lining good Love? I thought heavy periods were a bad sign, like i could have fibroids or endo or some hormones imbalance? But then i am always pessimistic.

Hope you are feeling better with your allergy stuff and cold, its tough feeling naff as you get heavier isn't it, i was admitted to hospital when 30 weeks pregnant with my son with asthma (had never had it before that!) Its not nice being pregnant and ill:flower:

NY, i love your elf piccies and your nump looks so neat! You have a great figure, i was much bigger with my daughter at that point! :flower:

Rosa- how far does this camera go? I am not able to visualize this....i woldnt think it is any bigger than just the internal ultrasound probe so why would you need pain meds?

I'm pretty sure it goes into the uterus, which is why it's painful. They need to open the cervix.

rosa- just remember that your future little beanie is worth all of this. Are you going to get a chance to talk to your doctor tomorrow about the IUI for this cycle. Maybe squeeze out a very sad look with big eyes to try to sway him into doing it sooner rather than later.

Sorry you're feeling sick. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon. Yes, visualizing a little baby is definitely reminding me why I have to go through these tests. I am going to ask him about a possible IUI this cycle today. He's a very straightforward, no nonsense kind of guy, so I'm sure he'll be like we need to get all of the tests and we'll talk about it at the consultation. But if the consultation is on cd14 or 15, it'll be too late!! :hissy: Another reason I don't want to wait until September is because I'll be at a new school, and my schedule will not be as flexible. I don't want to start a new job and have to take 5 sick days right off the bat!

I'll try the sad look. :haha: How's this... :brat: hahaha!!

Rosa, remember your big girl pants :rofl: I'm sorry that it might be uncomfortable, but you can do it! Let us know how you are doing afterwards...

Love, that's really too bad that you haven't been feeling well...hope you are better soon :flower:

Everyone else, :hi: Happy Friday!

Dee- maybe I'm wrong but I always thought a think lining was good for implantation, giving little bean a nice cozy place to stick to. Though I suppose it's a fine line, too think with heavy periods can indicate something is off but of it's just this cycle I don't think there is any reason to worry.

Rosa- your new mantra is "my beanie is worth it, my beanie is worth it, my beanie is worth it!" you say your doctor is straightforward and reasonable, so I'm sure if you explain to him why you wish to get the ball moving a bit faster he'd understand. :rofl: I said try the sad look not the crazy woman who may pummel you if you don't get her a bfp pronto lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->