Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready thats a sweet bump! It looks like you are a slim lady to begin with so its going to show earlier :)

Oh! and i was really excited this morning as my IC had a darker test line than control line!!! (though could partly be down to going to a Take That concert last night and not drinking enough) but i was happy to see that :)

heather- I know RIGHT! I am thrilled to be this far but now in that stage where I feel like I should be farther along than this....seems like just yesterday I had all the worries and problems of that first trimester! Now im 3rd tri! OMG

Dee- see!! Worrying yourself for nothing. Have you called the doctor yet?

Ny- I told you time would fly once you hit second tri. Now you're a week and a couple days away from third tri. It's so exciting!!! Before you know it it'll be labor time! And to think my little one will only be a couple months older than yours. Too bad you don't live closer or we could have playdates!

Love- everything that I read in books says im in 3rd tri because im in my 26th week, but on here its not. So who knows! And im not doing labor:) Its "cut me open" time! Hahaha.

I totally wish this whole forum was people near us because with so many pregnant ladies we'd have lots of playdates and mommyhood to talk about! Guess i'll hafta see you over in the mother forums. Lol.

So my life for a week is going to be hellllll. I volunteered for Girlscout camp this week and was stupid when i did that. Went to the 2 hour training today and it was 90+ degrees out and huge clouds of horseflies swarm your head. This is waaaaay more wildernessy than I thought. I expected buildings to learn in and air conditioning and bathrooms and a pool and someone making camp fires and stuff. NOPE. We have to walk miles to our little unit sites, where there is tables and a wash bucket and an outhouse for you. All with spider webs and bugs. And make our own fire and make our food....And then there is a pool but thats more miles away. We have to walk in forest, and up hills and all over. This is going to suck so bad! Its 8 hours everyday and I almost died with my huge belly for 2 hour training. I wish I was smaller so badly right now...sigh. I will let you all know how it goes if I survive:) Pray I dont go into labor during this hell! Lol.

Thanks for your positive thoughts on my bump, ladies :hugs: It just keeps growing... My doppler showed up this weekend, so I have to get some gel and I'll let you know what we hear! We had a wonderful time at the cabin this weekend :) I got really exhausted a couple of times, but otherwise it was a lot of fun and even relaxing.

How are the nearly-ready-to-pop girls? And, Rosa, how are you doing, hun, after your procedure? Dee, are you believing your positive tests now??

NY , i know how you feel, we have record breaking heat here in oklahoma, 110 all weekend, hasnt been that hot they said since 1936... go figure, the year I'm 9 months pregnant its the hottest summer in decades!!!

Ready- I'm doing pretty good, thanks! Ready to pop def describes it!! Had my maternity pics done last night and omg they are AWSOME! She hasn't finished editing them yet but I will post when she does! We did this one that we wrote on a chalk board, "Momma's gunna POP!" and I'm standing there and Kylar has his hands on his face in an "Oh no!" facial expression! It's hilarious!! ;) I have my 36 week appt today where she will check my cervix ! Only 14 days at the longest!

How's Everybody else doing?

And, Rosa, how are you doing, hun, after your procedure?

I'm doing much better, thanks. I can walk around, sort of use my core (you forget how much you use your core until you can't use it!) but I'm not going to the gym today. Not feeling that well yet. Emotionally I'm doing okay. I have so many questions, and I wish I had my follow up consultation sooner than I have it. It's in 3 weeks and I may just burst before then.

I'm doing much better, thanks. I can walk around, sort of use my core (you forget how much you use your core until you can't use it!) but I'm not going to the gym today. Not feeling that well yet. Emotionally I'm doing okay. I have so many questions, and I wish I had my follow up consultation sooner than I have it. It's in 3 weeks and I may just burst before then.

Glad you are doing a bit better...have you done any googling on what the doctor said? Google can be a terrible thing, but maybe if you stick to medical sites like webmd, or fertility centers? I know it's a miserable thing to wait. That is certainly the curse of ttc'ers...

Ny- I have no idea then.. I guess third tri is whenever you choose lol. Why are you opting for a c-section? Eeek!! I'm so sorry about this camping outing. Sounds like you are going to be miserable. I'm sure they would understand if you kindly backed out since you had no idea it would be so strenuous. I'm surprised they didn't tell you when you volunteered. It actually sounds like it could be pretty dangerous for you and your little one. One step down a hill the wrong way and you could have a nasty fall, and believe me a sprained ankle is the absolute worst while pregnant. On top of having to already waddle around, now you have to hobble on one foot with that extra weight. I'd suggest reconsidering.

So the world is completely against me. We had the most horrid storms early this morning. Winds of 75mph, trees topples everywhere. 10,000 people in our area are out of power, including us, and hundreds of thousands in Chicago are without power. Most of the street lights are out and we have no idea when the power will come back. They've called in com ed workers from surrounding states to help move things along but it could still be a while. The temp is supposed to be in the 90's with a heat index over 100 and we have no ac. To make matters worse our stove is electric so that means no cooking and since our bathroom runs on septic our toilet floods the bathroom if you flush it. So no bathroom for us.. And I pee at least once an hour if not more. This is miserable. Sad face.

I'm at a 3, 50% effaced and he's fully engaged !! Ahhh!! Dr said could be anytime !

Hi ladies :) I'm happy to see everyone still here. Ive been out of the loop for a long time. Getting my life I suppose. I'm sorry I abandoned you.

I've only seen the last page here. Ready I'm so so so thrilled to see you got your bfp!

We're still at the ntnp mode.

I miss you guys.

<3 jenifer

Mrs!!! I was wondering when you were going to pop back in. Was starting to get worried about you. Glad things are going well enough and you are getting life together. We've missed you around here!!

MRS!!!!! We miss you so much. :hugs: Don't you leave us for this long again! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left who's not knocked up... :wacko: IVF will most likely be in my near future, which sucks, but is also exciting considering the high success rates.

Heather, OMG!!! He is coming out any day now!! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

Had my doctors appointment today. He didn't do a cervical check which really surprised me. I get to stop taking the nifedipine on Thursday and can return to all my normal activities, which means I can finally bd again :happydance: lol. I asked about my chances of going into labor after I stop taking the pills. He can't really say as it's all up to my body at this point but there is a good chance it could start within a couple days following Thursday. My mom has been betting on this weekend for a while now so we shall see!

OMG Are you actually in labour Heather? or is it just anytime? Good luck honey - hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you - how exciting!

I have had a headache for like a day now, is this ok? i usually only get bad headaches pre-AF so i am panicking my hormones have dropped or something bad? :wacko:

So sorry that you have all that crap going on Love, i hope the power gets back quick. How horrible :/ Fingers crossed they fix it soon :flower:

Love, you poor dear...what a miserable way to spend the last days of your pregnancy...FX the weather cools off! You may be meeting your LO very very soon.... and Kylar too! 3cm already?? I wonder if that's more common with the second baby?

Mrs! Nice to hear from you, and thank you! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your break from ttc...

Dee, no worries on the headaches, that's common in early pregnancy too. Mine kicked in a little later...probably 8 or 9 weeks. :flower:

Nope not in labor yet but the dr said I may or may not make it to the csect date in 2 weeks. Im nervous ill go into labor and not have enough time to do the csection :/

Good to hear from you mrs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->