Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Heather I think your gonna go early :) I can't wait to see your pics of little man! How much fun!!! And of course pics of him and big brother :) I am soooo excited for you....

Today's the big day for me ULTRASOUND and we shall see in a week what results are...IM NERVOUS! Will let everyone know the results soon as I get them!

Good luck on the ultrsound Andrea!!!

3 of my maternity pics! There are TONS more but these are the only ones she has edited so far ;)

Attachments

• 270642_10150238823537869_197129342868_7526825_4599635_n.jpg
    270642_10150238823537869_197129342868_7526825_4599635_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 281963_10150238823672869_197129342868_7526826_4464598_n.jpg
    281963_10150238823672869_197129342868_7526826_4464598_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 283587_10150238823152869_197129342868_7526820_3370076_n.jpg
    283587_10150238823152869_197129342868_7526820_3370076_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
Hehe Heather..........the pics are awesome, i love Kylars little face! :)

Love, I'm so sorry about your AC! My family lives in Chicago, so I heard about the nasty storm and there are pics all over facebook. Yikes! Do you have anyone you can go stay with that has AC?

Heather I think your gonna go early :) I can't wait to see your pics of little man! How much fun!!! And of course pics of him and big brother :) I am soooo excited for you....

Today's the big day for me ULTRASOUND and we shall see in a week what results are...IM NERVOUS! Will let everyone know the results soon as I get them!

What kind of ultrasound are you getting? What kinds of results will you be expecting? I'm excited for you!! I hope this gives you some answers. As much as I'm gutted that IVF is our only option, at least now I know why. I know that there is nothing I could have done, and I know what our plan of action is now. In a weird way, I feel okay with it.

Heather, I love those pics! Are there any more? :happydance:

oh my gosh, Dee! I just saw your ticker and about how your baby has more brain cells than Paris Hilton!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love it!

Dee- headaches are common. For several weeks I suffered the worse headaches on a daily basis and nothing would help them. The only thing I could do was sleep them off, which wasn't often possible as there was so much going on. A lot of women complain about headaches in first/second tri. Eventually they stop but until then it's pretty miserable. Have you called your doctor yet?

Power came back on around 9:30 last night then went out again around 11:45.. Luckily there was a truck outside working on it, which is why I think the power went out again. It came back on within an hour though. I'm just glad to have a toilet once again, that's the most important part. I can deal without power but not having a toilet when you have to pee a couple times an hour... Not so much. My family and I are taking bets as to when I'll go into labor. Only one more day of pills and I can finally stop watching the clock to make sure I don't miss a dose. My mom is pretty convinced I'm having him this weekend.

I love your avatar pic Rosa - my favourite flowers are roses and 'Rose' is my daughters middle name :)

Thanks girls, Rosa, there will be more to come, that is just all she has edited so far!

I just thought i would let you guys know that i got a 'pregnant 3+' on my digi yesterday!
I was so relieved to see that! :)
Hope everyone is well.

How exciting Dee!!!!!

How is everyone else? Quiet in here!!

Love, I think you stop taking your meds today, will be anxious to see if it puts you into labor :) Good luck

I finally hit the "miserable, get him out asap stage" bc of him being fully engaged, im in soooo much pain :( I cant walk without it hurting. I hope he comes soon :/

Dee, that's great news! You need to relax and enjoy it now :) Is your doc the type that would do an early ultrasound on you?

Heather, I'm sorry you're struggling. You are so very close to the end--hang in there! Take a fantastic bubble bath tonight or do something out of the ordinary; maybe that would lift your spirits...

Dee- :happydance: I told you it would just take a little time. You got your bfp before 4 weeks so it was no wonder they weren't super dark. I have a good feeling this bean is going to be a sticky one for you. Most of us have had a loss and are now nice and preggers lol. Ready had two right in a row and look at her, taking on second tri like she owns the place :haha: Just try to keep positive thoughts. Tell that little beanie how much he or she means to you, it seems to have saved my little one several times, so I'd like to think.

Kylar- I've been off the nifedipine for 3 doses now. DH and I had a late night with a couple of friends who came over and since it's his day off we got to sleep in. I got out of bed around 11-ish to use the bathroom and when I layed back down I started noticing some very mild cramping. Barely uncomfortable, just different. Thinking if it continues I might have him by the weekend.

Its getting so exciting in this thread with all these babies about to appear - i wonder who's will be first? Hope you both (Heather and Love) are not too uncomfy and good lucks!

Love, I can't wait to see your little guy!! Do you feel mentally ready now to have him?

Ready- as mentally ready as I can possibly be. I'm still absolutely terrified about bringing him home and it being just the three of us, but now that I have everything together (at least I think I do) I feel a bit more prepared. Just washing up the last bit of clothes today. We've been stocking up on diapers and wipes in the last week. Ended up getting an amazing deal on them with coupons, I was rather excited.

Ready- as mentally ready as I can possibly be. I'm still absolutely terrified about bringing him home and it being just the three of us, but now that I have everything together (at least I think I do) I feel a bit more prepared. Just washing up the last bit of clothes today. We've been stocking up on diapers and wipes in the last week. Ended up getting an amazing deal on them with coupons, I was rather excited.

I love a good deal too! I'm sure you are as ready as you can be. You'll do great once you bring him home--no more or less adjustment than every new mom has to go through. And you have family reasonably near that can help you in the beginning... get excited :) I bet you will love this little guy like no one else!

Hi girls

im back from camp. Totally exhausted and not looking forward to doing it next year. Thats soooo much work, no one could imagine how I was handling it! I just wanted to be there with my daughter, its very chaotic there and she isn't very good at being by herself in those situations. Also, I got a $60 discount for volunteering, so the day before camp I couldn't cancel! IT so sucked though, went from a huge heat wave and misery at the begiining of the week, to freezing and down pouring on us in the woods all day today. How aweful! Dont know which i'd prefeer....ugh. Then to top it all off, each night after hell(camp), we had soemthing for soccer....I am so tired. And now I work the next 2 days. I've had it!

Love- hope you feel well! Can't believe you are going to go so early on your first baby! Hope little guy is all ready and healthy in there for the world!

We had that same storm as you sunday night. Our power went out and I was PISSED that it was the night before first day of hell at camp, and no power in middle of the night. Least I could pee, but didn't sleep a wink.

Andrea- nice to see you are here!

Wonder where KIKI is and hope she is well!

Heather- don't they need to schedule your c section earlier if you are going to go before it? I'd be so scared to go early if I were you! Its my hugest fear in all this....

My baby is an alien! I watch my stomach moving around constantly and he always pushes really hard against my stomach so its weird shapes as I walk...and I almost pee. He is such a bugger!

Rosa- do they maybe need the 3 weeks to get results back on everything? Seems like a long time, but write a list for sure. I would soooo forget things all the time to ask my doctor and its a pain in the ass to try to call them and even get ahold of anyone to talk to. Make list!

Hope everyone else is ok today!

Ny- Glad you are back! We missed you!! I can't imagine how miserable you must of been at the camp! You are such a good mommy to go for your daughter though!!
About the c-section... she wont schedule it early I don't think :( But if I go early, they will just take me back for the c-section- I dont have to labor.. BUTTTT only prob with that is, if I go super fast, or if I have to wait awhile before getting the spinal and all that, I'll have to go through all that pain while waiting, and that scares the crap out of me!! I keep having everyone tell me that if I go into labor before the csection I need to try to do it vaginally... and although i have considered this... it really bugs me bc seriously NO ONE knows what i went through the first time and how horrible it was!! But all these people saying stuff bout it makes me feel like a coward for choosing the cset.. :/ Ugh... I just care way too much about what peope think.

Sorry if nakey bump pics gross you out, but this is the first and last one i will be taking, it just shows the full massivness of the belly better!! hahaha Prob my last bump pic!! wahoo!!

Attachments

• IMG_3744.jpg
    IMG_3744.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3752.jpg
    IMG_3752.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Cute! Love the bump. You seem small now like it all kinda slowed down. Not small but not big you know what I mean. Yours popped fast, but then has slowed.

I hope you can get back there for the section fast then. That must be stressful to be so close to going into labor when section is scheduled for so soon. Ugh. I wouldn't worry what others think. VBAC is now only becoming slightly popular and just beginning to even be offered by some docs, so it has its own risks. Do what you want! Thats my thoughts....most people I know stick with section after a section.

Are you all stocked up and set now for his arrival? Ive not even begun yet. Oooops.

well i didnt have a section last time, i just had a horrible vaginal delivery... they SHOULD of done a section, but he was stuck basically already coming out and made it kind of a tricky situation...
Yep we have everything all ready! Bags are packed, base is installed in the car, got the car seat and double stroller, his room isnt quite done but it's done enough for him to arrive! Clothes all washd, small hospital items bought... diapers and wipes semi stocked up at least for awhile... and ya, thats about it i think! I got me a new night gown for the hospital thats good for breastfeeding, all my breastfeeding gear ready to go... Yep, I think I'm ready!!! Now mentally, thats another story.. lol jk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->