Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ny, thanks for that tidbit...I have used mine once so far but I'm sure will again this weekend! How are the nearly-ready-to-pop ladies? Any more contractions, or are you guys settling in to wait it out a few more days. You must be very eager to meet your little boys!

How's Rosa, and Kiki, and our ttc girls?

having a ton of lower pains and back back really bad :/ Was contracting every 10 min last night but this morning i'm more just in pain and cramping, so IDK but it doesn't feel good .. DH is working 3 hours away today too, so not the best day for Kendon to try anything spontaneous!!

Heather, yikes! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable...not fun to have to go through the slow progression of labor when you know you are getting a section :( I hope it eases up so you can relax a little! Where's Love? Hmmm....

I hope you are ok Heather, can you phone somewhere for advise or do you think its the start of a back labour? Good luck hun.

Yeah...where is Love?

I'm still around. Had a really rough night-- was up till after 4 this morning with terrible tummy pains that had me spending a good chunk of time in the bathroom, which is carrying over to today. I've been having some painful cramps since late last night as well. Couldn't sleep for anything. Tossed and turned all night unable to get comfortable. I think my water may be leaking but I'm not really sure. I got up to use the bathroom before DH and I dtd this morning and on my way to the bathroom I leaked some sort of fluid, not a whole lot, maybe a few drops. I smelled it and it certainly didn't smell like urine or cm and was very watery. So I have no idea what is going on today. DH and I have some grocery shopping to do and we have to run up to Babies R Us to exchange a gift. I wish I had some idea of what my body was doing.

Love, good to hear from you! Isn't it common for the body to sort of...purge...before labor? Maybe that is what it is trying to do. If you are leaking fluid, I'm sure you're doctor would want to hear about it because of infection, etc. You know all this already I'm sure. Are your contractions any more regular? I'm sorry you are SO uncomfortable. You poor girls--I don't look forward to the last few days of pregnancy. But, just think, you're little guys are going to be here soon! Keep us posted :thumbup:

At this rate I won't need the enema I was contemplating before heading to the hospital once real labor started. There just won't be anything left! I'm not sure it was fluid though.. it was only a few drops on my way to the bathroom so it could have been urine. If it happens again I will definitely call the doctor. My cramps aren't easing, getting a little worse if anything. No one looks forward to the last days, even weeks, of pregnancy. At some point you just want to scream "GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!" lol. But in some odd way I enjoy the discomfort because I know very soon it'll all pay off and I'll have the most adorable LO to snuggle all the pain away.

You have such a good attitude, Love! Haha on not needing the enema...FX that your labor picks up and slaps you in the face with "ok, it's TIME". :rofl:

Oh wow, Heather had her baby! Congratulations! :cloud9: It was this morning--I hope her DH made it back in time... Dee, did you see it on fb? Too cute, chubby cheeks.

Hi guys , kendon arrived at 1035 this morning ! I did get my csection after my water broke at home , william missed it, everything happened so fast and he was 3 hrs away for work! :/ I will update more soon but we are all doing great !!

Holy cow. You posted something at like 740 and then 3 hours later had a baby! Congrats HEather! I forgot to add you to FB again and if anyone could tell me once more Heather's last name I will go add you so I can see the baby pics!

I am slightly surprised Love didn't go first, woulda been funny if you both went today!

It's mese-giddings, ny. Heather, did NOT expect to see you on here for awhile. Congrats again!!!! I guess you win the "race" :p Don't think love is far behind...

Congrats Heather!! You must be so excited!! And you got your section as planned, all that worrying for nothing lol. At least everything went smoothly, it's a shame that DH couldn't make it. Go figure it all happens when he can't rush home.

ny- the night isn't over yet lol. I may be going in tonight. The cramps are getting more painful and I can't put them out of my mind by keeping busy like a few days ago. I'm having more regular contractions and the cramps intensify with each one. It hurts to lean forward at all because there is just so much pressure and LO hasn't been as active today, which my mother said happens before labor. I haven't been able to eat much of anything today. I had a sandwich this morning and that didn't sit well and since then all I've been doing is drinking which is giving me a liquid stomach. Intestinal cramps on top of contractions is so not fun. I'm going to try to stay home as long as possible but I have a feeling I'll be in by morning. God I hope this picks up!!

Ny, I used my doppler again this morning and got the heartbeat immediately. But even if I was still, there were these static-y sounds now & then. Is that the baby moving? I guess I thought it was... It's so fun to listen!

YES! I always could hear it moving, and then suddenly will be a jolt that you hear, thats it flailing. Lol. ITs also fun when you can start to feel it moving, and on the doppler you hear what you feel. Love that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->