Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh, no, Love! Did he tell you why he didn't do the sweep? Don't be too discouraged--your labor could still kick into high gear at any point! Worse case, your regular doc will definately help you Tuesday (and maybe give a new sweep a few days to work before thinking about pitocin). Poor thing, hang in there!! Have we seen your crib/baby setup? I don't remember getting a pic...

He isn't my regular doctor so I don't think he knew I was hoping for a sweep. My doctor had mentioned coming in for a "real" one but he probably didn't mark it in my chart. I felt odd asking someone other than my regular doctor to essentially swivel their finger around in my cervix, so I just left the topic alone. I'm not really discouraged just worn down. My body is letting me know I've reached the breaking point and with all this stop and go false labor I'm just emotionally worn down as well. I'm sure my doctor will do another sweep on Tuesday-- he knows how done I am and is quite sympathetic (which is why he did a partial on Monday before he normally would).

No I haven't posted crib pictures yet. I'm not really excited about our "nursery" as there really isn't one. The crib is in our room in the only spot it'll fit which blocks one of our closet doors. I'll try to get some pictures taken later tonight to post.

I think I'm coming down with the baby blues before the baby is even here. I just feel so eh these past few days.

Sorry Love, should change when you have little baby sleeping in the nook of your neck as you lounge on the couch, i swear! You are just hormonal. Its all good. I still wanna see what crib and bedding you decided. Ours will be in a corner in our room too so I totally feel ya there. And im pretty over it. I was depressed alllllll 1st and 2nd tri about no nursery, now im over it as our closet has a baby spot and things are working out ok:) Baby will love being close to yoU!

Hi LOVE, awww, you can tell by the tone in your post that you are worn out! I know how you must be feeling as that's where I was about now with my daughter... Countdown to Tuesday.... I hope that you go in there, and they say they will keep you in there to get the ball rolling. Can't wait to see the new LO! :hugs:

Love, of course you are discouraged! Who wouldn't be? You have been so prepared for the pain of labor, but the start and stop & the painful contractions that don't progress would get anyone down. Remember what you have said to all of us at one time or another- it will all be worth it in the end! Try to relax and let things come as they will... And share your crib pic when u have a chance. I started shopping for cribs and bedding and I need ideas! My first baby shower is tomorrow :) I'm headed your way, Ny, to see family and it will be my last trip home before baby. :)

If it makes you feel any better, we worked our butts off on Kendons nursery and he sleeps in my arms every night! lol- Who knows when I'll actually put him in there to sleep!! I know you are sad and tired and all that but I promise you will get the biggest high on life the second that baby arrives, it wont last. "And this too shall pass " =) =)

Afm, been super busy with 2 boys! FINALLY not hurting too bad from the csection anymore!! Can get in and out of bed again without wincing in pain, and not relying on my meds anymore, although I still take some when I overdo it and start hurting :/ Kendon has gotten extremely spoiled, had no idea they could get so spoiled so soon!! He has his nights and days mixed up and sleeps super hard during the day and very lightly at night, during the day i have to wake him to feed him so that my boobs dont explode, and at night hes waking me every hr to 2 hrs to nurse! Its pretty exhausting, and Im not sure quite how to get him back flipped the other way on his nights and days... i cant complain though, bc in a year or more, ill be really missing these breastfeeding days and will want to go back in time to them, so im trying to enjoy even the sleepless nights with my sweet little man.
On the other hand, Kylar is doing EXTREMELY well. He basically just decided to potty train himself when we got home with Kendon, and he wears underwear all day now, with hardly any accidents! Which is so weird bc I always thought the older sibling regressed when the new baby came! But hey, not going to complain !! He is just totally in love with Kendon, and he talks to him in this cute little baby voice and says "Oh Kendon, you are just SO cute!!!" LOL !!

COrrection-- By 'it wont last' I meant the baby blues, not the high on life =)

Hope you feel better soon Love, its to be expected when you have been so uncomfortable and waiting for so long. Try to take the last bit of time to rest as much as possible and do some things you wont be able to do so much when baby is here like go to the movies (if you feel up to it) or something else to take your mind off things.
I hope that as i type things are getting going or maybe baby is already here :)

Heather- so so so so so good that Kylar is taking it all so well! Sucks that kendon is messed up though on sleep times, thats hard to retrain! How many days now post c section are you? I am trying to figure out how long I need OH to stay home with me.

Ready- have a good flight and great baby shower! Thats like the earliest one i've ever heard of. Haha Hope it isn't out doors. Gunna storm all weekend like always. Yay!

Dee- whats news on your sitution? Everything stop acting up?

NY - yes i only had one bleed and a scan last monday which showed baby to be fine so maybe it was just a one off thing - i sure hope so! I do have a very sensitive cervix so maybe it was just a bit of blood from that.
I have another scan booked for the 1st septmeber.

Ready - have a great trip! and shower.:flower:

Ny- Id say 2 weeks. My dh had 10 days and it wasnt quit enough :/

Lots of ewcm! :happydance: :yipee: :headspin: Haven't had this much in months and it's right on time! Look how excited I am! :rofl:

Hope all you ladies are doing fantastic!

Ready- Glad you had a wonderful baby shower!

Love- How are you????

Hope the Cm works for you Kiki! Yay!

Heather- think i'd be able to trick or treat 2.5 weeks later?

Acid indigestion central all day and now can't sleep:( its burning, its burning!

Can't believe you're already cd 12!

Aww sorry hun! I hope you got some sleep and you are feeling better! :flower:

More ewcm last night and this morning. We had lots of BDing this weekend! Again tonight, Haha. Should O within a couple days! Fx'd! :)

Kiki, WOOHOO for ewcm! That's always such a rush of enthusiasm....lots of FX for this cycle :)

My baby shower was small and fun...just my family, and the tiny little clothes and socks are just too adorable for words. I'm inspired to start my registery for the main shower, although I suspect it doesn't matter since a lot of people would just want to pick out the cute stuff, and less so the practical stuff :dohh: I think I probably have as many soft blankets as I could need already! Also I've felt the baby move A LOT the last couple of days, and it is so much fun...DH is getting itchy to feel it himself but no luck so far.

I've had a cold this weekend :( and (long story) but my injured toe from last year is infected and i'm off to the podiatrist tonight. Totally afraid of what he'll do that hurt, and whether lidocaine or antibiotics are no-no for baby.

How is everyone??

Ready I'm glad you had a good shower and you are right about the registry. You barely receive anything off of it but at baby's r us, near your due date you can buy things off it and get 20 percent off I believe. Sorry about your toe. I just broke mine last weekend and never went in because I am pretty sure if anyone messed with it I would have fainted for sure. Lol. Hope it's not too painful but sure sounds painful.

I'm sitting at the doctors office having my 3 hour glucose test done and it is so bad. Never expected to feel so sick and sleepy. Hope I perk up in the next 2 hours to drive home.

Ny, I'm glad you are doing the 3 hr test, and hopefully it turns out better than the first round! Hang in there! I'm sorry it's making you not feel well :( I can't believe you didn't go to the doc for your toe! I suppose taking Tylenol is pretty safe and maybe that has gotten you by... We'll see what my doc says later, but I'm thinking he'll want to remove part of my toenail; it makes me feel sick just thinking about it. Note to all: do not drop a hammer on your bare toe.

I did not go because I knew I couldn't get better pain meds, and didn't want an xray or anyone touching it. Lol. I almost went because at one point it throbbed so bad my whole foot hurt and I would start to feel Braxton hicks contractions and worried that holding my breath in pain or being all stressed was hurting baby. But I know they wouldn't have done more than tape it which I did. Sucked! May not have been broken since a week later I can walk on it but it was bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->