Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yes preemie clothes :) He was 6 12 but he's well over 7 lbs now and still fits in them. Kylar wore preemie for 2 weeks and he was 7 3 at birth ..

Sad day today. Buried a friends husband who got killed in Afghanistan. They have a 9 week old baby girl. Very sad sad day.

Heather, so sorry about your friend :( I can't imagine...

My toe thing wasn't bad so far...the numbing part hurt a bit but I could take it and the numb feeling hasn't completely worn off. I'm not sure how it will feel later. Hopefully not terrible although I'm mostly just dreading having to change the bandages. Ick.

Ny, yay for a new ultrasound-can't wait to see pics! I'm anxious for mine too...

You better post your pics too ready. Can't wait!

Heather that makes me feel sad and so lucky at the same time. I hope the baby can bring that family through such an awful time.

I feel like I need to buy premier stuff now just in case. Lol. I do need a couple more newborn things since I've skipped buying many.

Ny- we saw nan today and she's doing pretty well, thankfully. She had a blood clot in her lung but the meds they have her on have stabilized her and she should be moving out of the ICU tonight. Great idea about writing an actual eviction note for the baby book!!! I never would have thought of that. You'd be surprised at how much more you can grow. It's probably less growing and more organ smushing. At least you know exactly when your little man is going to arrive (if not earlier). You don't have to wait and wonder "is this it yet?" Any luck on a name yet or have you officially decided on Bean lol? I can't wait to see your new scan pictures!! I'm sure his cheeks will be nice and chubby and you'll just want to squeeze them! I don't think you need to buy preemie clothes. Those are normally for up to 5lbs and LO is likely to be more than that at birth. Baby clothes are exactly like adult clothes-- the exact size varies from company to company. I have several 3-6 month sized clothes that are nearly the same size as some of my newborn outfits.

Ready- the numbing part is the worst, at least I thought so. Hopefully when the numbness wears of the pain isn't too bad. Maybe take some Tylenol now before it wears off go help the pain before it starts.

Love - glad to hear your nanna is doing fairly ok, i hope she continues to improve.

Heather - sorry to hear about your friends husband, that is so so sad. Hopefully she has a good support network? and some great friends to help her through.

When should i tell my children? my stomach is seriously bloated and clothes are starting to feel tight! I am kinda scared to tell them for fear of upsetting them, they both change schools in september and i dont wanna overload them with too many things to think about. Maybe sooner than later? My next scan is sept 1st.

Love- glad she is hangin in there and doing ok. My baby is still named Bean:) I call him Beanie baby and thats actually what I refer him to all the time now. It will be weird calling him something different! Lol. I have a feeling deep down that he will be Jude and im just not ready to admit to it yet. We will see. I sat in his closet and looked through all his loot last night and hummed the Beatles "Hey Jude" and it felt right, but it will take me a little bit. I want to think of my other names too and just be sure that I don't want one of them.

Dee- I told Ella around 14 weeks I think. I just really wanted to be sure. It is ok to wait until longer, especially since they're pretty impatient people!

Off to work today, woke up feeling like I have a massive hangover again. I am either not sleeping enough or sleeping for too long. Idk...but I hate feeling so tired and heavy.

Hi Ladies,

LOVE, I still see you're here, few more hours hopefully. Although I FULLY expect you to be in "here" upon entering the hospital :haha: Glad to hear your hubby's nana is doing better, she is hanging in to see this bean! :hugs:

NY, I remember having those feelings, that LO of yours is doing some things in there.... Hang in there, the weekend is here!! :hugs:

HEATHER, I am sooo very sorry to hear about your friends. I hope that you and your friend's wife will spend time as she gets through this terrible time. :hugs:

DEE, I think that since sooo much is going on, and you have an appt on 9/1, you should wait till the scan. You all have sooo much to think about individually. Give them and yourself something tangible (scan pics).

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Thanks everyone that expressed their sympathies for my friend. It's a really tough time for her. Im orgnaizing some stuff getting people to donate gift cards and other small things to make a big gift basket for her!! I hope it helps, althoug it wont bring her husband back, maybe it can at least brighten her day a little bit.

Honestly, don't go by those sizes on the baby clothes tags! Every baby is different and every clothing brand is different. I'd have maybe one or 2 cheap preemie outfits, but its not going to hurt for the baby to wear newborn and them be a tad big. With Kylar, I didnt think I'd need preemie, but everything else absolultely swallowed him and i ended up going to walmart and buy every preemie outfit they had, bc it was cheap and i knew he wouldnt be in them long so i got the cheap stuff, but at least it fit him!! So you can always do that, and just go buy the preemie stuff if you end up needing it! A lot will depend if you have baby early or not too :)

Dee- I'd tell your children, but that's just me, I can't keep my mouth shut! I totally understnad your wanting to wait a bit more :/ Let us knwo what you decide!! =)

IT'S A BOY!!!!
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

I'm totally shocked; we were both convinced it was a girl! :baby: Very excited, though, after watching him move and squirm and wave and suck his thumb--what fun! I can't quite believe it yet, but I love looking at the pics. Check it out--there's no ambiguity; it's certainly a boy :rofl:
18 Weeks, Thumb Sucker.jpg 18 Weeks, Profile.jpg 18 Weeks, Little Foot.jpg 18 Weeks, Its a Boy.jpg

Congratulations Ready! From the pic there is no doubt! I love boys :)
Very clear scan pics too.

Congrats Again Ready! Very clear boy shot!! So happy for you! I think everyone in this thread is making boys!! =) There was a big baby boy boom when i was pregnant with Kylar too! I didnt know anyone pregnant with girls!

Congratulations! I can't believe another boy. Wow. Those pics are so cute. wasnt the scan so fun?

Congratulations! I can't believe another boy. Wow. Those pics are so cute. wasnt the scan so fun?

It was SO much fun to see him wiggling around. I was SO surprised that it was a boy, and so was DH. I'm still trying to get used to it, honestly. Did any of you guys find it more difficult to bond with a boy vs a girl?

Everything looked great on baby, organs, etc. He was 9 oz, which is big for my dates. BUT. There was one issue. My placenta is posterior and really close to the cervix. At this point, I guess it's previa, but I am staying positive that it may move out of the way as the uterus grows. Wont' hear from the doc until next week, but I'm sure there will be more scans to track the position of the placenta.

Ready- I found it a little more difficult to bond with the boy, but its really hard not to bond with him now that he is seriously moving all over, and OH talks to him and Ella kisses the belly and I sit and look through his little boy things that are in the closet....it will happen, but was a bit longer than if it were a girl.

Usually previa moves, hope yours does too. More scans, yay!

Off to my 4D soon. Excited to see my Bean!

I found it easier i think to bond with a boy and am still very close to my son, though of course love them both dearly :)

Why do you think it was easier with a boy, Dee?

Ny, where are your pics?!?

Ready- I already said it on facebook but CONGRATS!!! I'm sorry it's not a little girl like you and DH had thought. I swear boys are taking over the world this year lol! Now you get to really let loose on the shopping, I bet you can't wait! Be careful not to go overboard though, it's so easy to get sucked into all the tiny things of absolute adorableness. I pretty much knew it was a boy from day one so I had no troubles bonding. Plus DH and I honestly wouldn't know what to do with a girl. We are so looking forward to playing with legos lol. I think it may be harder to bond since both you and DH were expecting a girl, but I know you two will come around. Once you start really shopping and picking out furniture and patterns I'm sure you will feel quite close to LO. I wouldn't worry too much about the placenta just yet. As your uterus grows the placenta moves as well. You still have 22 weeks for it to move out of the way and there is a good chance it will do just that. I'm sure your doctor will keep an eye on it anyways, just in case.

Mrs- how is that chart looking?? Very promising I hope. Any new symptoms?

I can't believe the day after tomorrow my little man will be here. My mom is going to meet me at the hospital and be there for the whole thing. My grandparents are driving in from Ohio tomorrow so they can be here for the whole thing as well. And to top it off my sister is going to be there but she's not coming till later in the morning. It's going to be a party lol. I'm starting to get nervous.

Thanks Love! We actually hit BRU yesterday and worked on our registry :thumbup: It was mostly just grabbing what we saw & liked, nothing comprehensive, but it got us both more in the mood for baby and baby boy in particular. We picked up 4 tiny outfits (I only had 1 newborn thing so far) and they are to die for! Got one for each of us kinda, one of them is a complete outfit that says "little brother". AWW. I think DH was mostly excited to see me so happy; guys don't want to visit the baby stores every day like we do--what's up with that?! :rofl: I did discover that Burlington Coat Factory has the same Carters clothing items for nearly half the price so I will probably be getting what I need from there.

I'm so excited for you Love!! I can't believe you have just one more day! I can totally understand feeling nervous; I would be too. But you are going to do great, and it will be an experience that you will always, always remember. It is a blessing, I think, that in the end you have a full-term baby and you know when he is coming so that all of your family can be near by for his arrival! EEK so exciting :)

I try and drag OH to BRU and he just does not have the fun I do so I know how you feel. I think I have that outfit that says "Little Brother" also! I have one, and its carters. I also went to burlington and found a bunch of clothes there as well.

Love cant wait now its so fricken close! yay, another baby will be here!

I had a lot of fun at my scan yesterday, but BNB wont let me upload right now so will try back later. I've noticed its a hit and miss. Sometimes they are like "jimmy John's fast" and sometimes they just wont upload! Lol. I will share though:) His lips and nose are chubbier. Its funny to see him after 6 weeks of growth the guy said he is really really smooshed in there so of course, I feel bad about that. His poor little body all pretzeled up. Also, my placenta is way back and pushes him out a lot (yay, its why im carrying so out there and look so huge) and also why I feel him ALLLLLL the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->