Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Can't read the posts, can barely type. Doctor broke my water about 20 minutes ago and I went from napping through my contractions to "holy shit" in about 5 minutes. They are very close together, maybe a minute and a half apart.

Try to walk around Love and do anything to keep your mind off of it, can you play music there? Cant wait to hear that you have baby in your arms :)

Love, I LOVE how you're on your phone now!! It's like we're there with you! We're all thinking of you...it'll be over soon. :hugs: They don't actually start ivf "things" on cd3, but I go in for an u/s and to find out my "schedule" I guess. I'm not sure when I'll start injections, especially since I'm not going on the pill like most people. I have smallish ovaries, so he doesn't want to suppress them like he does to other people. I'm also hoping that my principal will be understanding and appreciative of my honesty. I work in an elementary school full of women, so I'm sure I'm not the only person she's come across who's had this issue.

Kiki, thanks. :hugs: I'm SO anxious for this process to start. I will def let you know everything we go through. The closer we get, the less nervous I am about the injections and transfer and collection and things. I have a "real life" friend going through ivf now too, so it's nice to chat with her about things. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Yes, my tubes are the only issue and doc says my uterus is beautiful. :blush: Aw shucks! :haha:

Ny, those pics rock! I love the one of him with his hand over his face, like we're the paparazzi or something! :rofl:

I'll post a few cruise pics.

MrsM, I know, I missed a LOT! It seems weird to be wishing for AF...
how long have you been ttc? I see we're close to each other, I'm in NoVA!

So I caved and got the epidural. I just couldn't take it anymore. I think I would have managed better had I gotten more sleep and had the contractions build up. I wasn't expecting them to become that intense that quickly after he broke my water. Literally in a matter of minutes the contractions went from something I could pretty much sleep through to something I had to force myself to breathe through. I went from 4 to 6 cm in under an hour and I'm fully thinned, baby is in the right place and we are just waiting for that last 4 cm before I can push. The nurse thinks it'll be soon. I tried my best, lasted till 6 cm before getting the epidural so I can at least be proud of that.

Just checking in real quick on Love! Oh wow!! I love that you are updating us! Good luck! BREATHE! :)

Aww, its not caving, its so much harder when the contractions speed up fast with induction. You can probbaly enjoy this last bit even more now :):hugs:

you posted as I was typing.. Getting so close!! Good for you making it as far as you did! Don't worry about caving for the epidural. You are doing great!

Love, you didn't cave! You did what was best for you... Contractions from pitocin are much different, so you don't know what might have happened otherwise. In any case, THIS is what happened now, and you took care of yourself--good job! Now, ride it out for just a little while and we CANT WAIT to see little Roman! It's so cool that you are still online! :flower:

I need to catch up on other posts...soon...

Oh Love!! I came back on the right day for sure! I am so excited for you!!! Good luck hun!!! I am hear reading.

Kylar'smom- What a gorgeous little man you have! I am so sorry I wasnt around when he came.

I will check in later today.

*Reading with Anticipation*

READY, we have been TTC for almost 2 years now, so hard for two women, but we are determined to have 2 kids, so one more to go with our daughter!

LOVE, no such thing as caving, especially at 6cm and typing and comprehending on BnB!! :haha: Hang in there, Roman is alllllmost here!!! YAY!!

Welcome back to us BRADYS :wave:

:dust:

Thank you all so much!! It's great to have reassurance that I didn't cave and did the best I could. I really tried to go naturally and I think I may have been able to had the contractions not hit as hard and as fast as they did after my water was broken. I did my best and I held out for quite a while which I am proud of. Maybe if my body weren't so exhausted it would have been easier to hold out longer. The epidural has been wonderful, it's allowed me to nap on and off which will give me more energy for the actual delivery. The nurse just checked me and I'm up to 8cm!! Progressing rather quickly which I am thankful for. Only 2cm to go then the real work begins, pushing this LO out eeek!! lol.

Thank goodness for iPhone lol. It's the only way I've managed to update. DH is on the laptop but I've been too tired to sit up and actually use it and plus it was hard enough trying to use my phone in-between contractions. Well back to napping for me until they tell me I'm a 10 and can start pushing lol.

Fully dilated and the nurse is getting everything ready so I can start pushing!!!

Ahhhh Love!! :wohoo: Crazy! 2 more to go! You are doing fantastic! It is progressing pretty quickly. That is great! I will keep checking in! So glad you are doing so well! Can't wait to see pics of Roman!!

Oh my goodness!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: This is so exciting! Good luck!! Come on Roman!!

I cant believe you are still updating! Give it all you have got girlie!

Come on, Roman!!! :yipee::wohoo: We're all waiting for you!!

Come on, LOVE!!! You're a rockstar!!! :wohoo:

Aw!!! Yeah!!!!!! Come on Roman!! We have been waiting a long time for you! Love! I am so proud of you!!

Okay here goes...I imagine we'll have news on Roman very soon! Can't wait!!! :brat:

Ny, your pics are absolutely adorable. I love the 3d shots and it makes me jealous--I'd like to see what my LO looks like but I don't think we're going to do the 3d thing. So cute! I LOVE the yawning one. It must really help you with bonding and wanting him to get here!

Rosa, welcome back!! Post pics; I want to see how envious I should be of your great trip ;) Very excited for you & IVF--you have a great shot for a little bundle of joy and FX extra crossed that it happens the first time!

Kiki & Mrs (& Rosa)--lots of :dust: for this cycle! It's going to be time soon to :test:

Kylar, thanks for your thoughts...it's true, I'm not as ecstatic as I would be for a girl, but I am still very, very excited to bring this creature into our world and get to know him. Maybe in the long run, we will get to have a girl as well, but for now we will be very happy with our little guy. I'm sorry to hear you are having bf issues...that sounds like a puzzle. Of course I have never done it before, but somewhere I read to hand-pump for a minute initially if you have a huge letdown in order to capture that flood that he would spit out. Have you tried that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->