Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Roman was born at 7:21pm weighing 7lbs 13oz via emergency c-section. My body was so exhausted and after 4 hours of pushing we just couldn't get him to move past my pubic bone, he just kept getting stuck on it. We even tried for a vacuum assisted delivery but he still wasn't making it past the bone. They ended up having to put me to sleep for the section because after several doses of the numbing agent I could still feel sone of what was going on-- mainly the sharp sensation of him cutting into me followed by a burning sensation. He's absolutely precious and I will update with pictures tomorrow. I couldn't be more in love. As I write this he's curled in my arm feeding and it's the most amazing experience. I'm so exhausted and my eyes are tired and sore but I don't want to sleep because I'd have to put him down. Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. I couldn't have made it this far without you!

Oh Love, thats fantastic news! :happydance:
I'm sorry you had a hard time at the end but at least little Roman is out in your arms now safe and sound :)
Treasure each moment and i hope you manage to get some rest later on :hugs:
I am very happy for you! :flower:

Oh Love! I am sorry you had a difficult time. He is a stubborn little guy. I hope all of you are doing well! Your family must be so excited! It must be the most amazing experience! I am so happy for you! can't wait to see pictures! Get some rest while you can! You did a wonderful job!! :hugs:

Yay! :yipee: Roman is here!! :headspin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMAN!! :cake:

Afm- FF put up crosshairs just where I thought they would be! Temp is looking very good for 3dpo for me. Fx'd!

Love, congratulations!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: You always have such a wonderful, positive attitude and I'm sure your son will beneift from it for his whole life. I'm sorry your labor and delivery had several twists and turns that you didn't expect or want, but it is so true that it's all worth it! Rest up and let your body heal... Can't wait to see pics of your little guy :wohoo:

WELCOME ROMAN!!!! :yipee:

I'm sorry you had a rough time, Love. What a trooper. I can't imagine how much pain you must have been in. I'm glad you're all right now, and resting. Enjoy your little one. :hugs:

YAY!!! :happydance:
Welcome... Baby ROMAN!!! :cake: Happy Birthday Little Man :cake:

This is sooo exciting, so sorry you had sucha go of it LOVE, but as with TTC, the go you had produced such an amazing joy, a blessing!!! Enjoy! We will patiently wait for pics!

KIKI, AWESOME, crosshairs! Looks like you may have timed this juuuust right!!! FXD!!! :dust:

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!

Mrs- Thanks hun! I sure had it timed right with all that BDing! Haha.
One day closer for you! Fx'd real tight for no AF!

Love yay! Congratulations on Roman- we want pictures!!!!!

Sorry you had to have a C. I know you didn't want that. It seems like being induced and pitocin have something to do with it because I too had pitocin and pushed for 2 hours and she just wouldn't come past the pelvic bone either. I understand how it feels to do all the labor AND to do the c section. Sucks to do it both! Hope you heal up fast and that he gets nursing down and everything can go smoothly in the hospital now.

Oh Love!! I am so happy for you!! I cant wait to see pictures of Roman! I bet he is amazing!! Looking forward to it!! Get some rest!

Love yay! Congratulations on Roman- we want pictures!!!!!

Sorry you had to have a C. I know you didn't want that. It seems like being induced and pitocin have something to do with it because I too had pitocin and pushed for 2 hours and she just wouldn't come past the pelvic bone either. I understand how it feels to do all the labor AND to do the c section. Sucks to do it both! Hope you heal up fast and that he gets nursing down and everything can go smoothly in the hospital now.

I agree, must be the inducement, thats why i opted the csection this time was from pushing for 4 hours last time almost made me stroke, he was just stuck.

Thank you all so much. I'm just so in love with this tiny bundle of pure cuteness. He is so well behaved!! He barely cries and has been sleeping so well, hardly anything will wake him. Taking after daddy, he's been sleeping through all the alarms that go off with my IV. At night we have to wake him for his feedings because he would much rather just sleep through the night and eat later. And boy is he a cuddle bug! I swear he even tried to kiss me earlier today, it's was the most precious thing ever. He was laying on my chest with his head on my shoulder and I was nuzzling him and he started wiggling his head closer to me, lifted it up to my cheek and started making the 'om nom nom' face. I just about cried.

My labor didn't go according to plan, it went wrong in every possible way to be honest, but it was still a wonderful experience and more than worth every bump along the way. I don't believe the pitocin is what caused my labor to turn out the way it did. My doctor told me that I had a small arch which is what caused Roman to get stuck. Pitocin or not, his head just wouldn't move around that bone. I am so sore it is unbelievable, but I've managed to be up and about today enough to use the bathroom on my own and to change Roman's diapers. I'll tell you, newborn poo is the nastiest stuff lol. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of Roman at the moment because they are on everyone else's cameras but I do have a few to share that I took on my phone and a couple that DH sent me from his phone. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of him right after he was born because they had to put me under completely to deliver him. All in all, it was good that I had to have a section because my doctor found a decent sized cyst on one of my tubes that he just snipped right out. He wasn't really concerned by it but knew it could cause problems later.

Eeek, sorry I just keep rambling away. I am beyond joyed to have this little man in my life and never knew I could love anything so much. The first time I held him I cried. The emotions are just so overwhelming. I'll get more pictures of him posted as soon as everyone sends me copies and I'll certainly be taking plenty myself.

Attachments

• 686328f8.jpg
    686328f8.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
  • e885be47.jpg
    e885be47.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
  • a5b14a7a.jpg
    a5b14a7a.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
  • c8336892.jpg
    c8336892.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 0d0983bc.jpg
    0d0983bc.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Roman is absolutely adorable Love! He looks so cute! And look at his little hair :) You must be a very proud mummy :hugs::flower:

Oh my!!!! He is so handsome!! I love his little cheeks! I can see why you are so in love. :) Hopefully his wonderful sleeping habits continue after you leave the hospital. :) Congratulations again! Through all the craziness and pain, you did great! I hope you heal quickly! Looking forward to more pics and stories about little Roman! :hugs:

So precious!! Congratulations, Love! :flower: What a cutie :thumbup: I'm so very, very happy for you... I'm sorry you are so sore - FX for a speedy recovery so you can focus entirely on falling head over heels (as if you haven't already) with your little guy :)

Oh Love! I cried reading your post and seeing those pics! He is so adorable. But like really adorable. You know when you say "oh your baby is so cute" but really it's not? Well, your kid is SO SO SO cute! :flower: I'm sorry you're so sore. At least you have this wonderful little baby to keep your mind off of it. I hope you heal quickly.

Afm, I went into my new boss this morning and told her that I'd be starting some fertility treatments and would have to take a few days off in September. I was worried...a new school, first month of school...she was TOTALLY understanding and said family always comes first. And went on to tell me that one of the teachers has 4 ivf babies, we have lots of multiples within our student population AND her own daughter, who is 35 and unmarried has her eggs frozen at the same clinic that I go to (or we assumed, anyway). She said she drives by it and waves to her grandchildren! :rofl: I am so relieved. That took so much stress off of my shoulders.

Rosa- That is fantastic news about your boss! She seems like a really nice person to be so understanding. I think there are more people out there who understand the ttc difficulties than we think. So happy one of them is your boss! What a nice relief for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->