Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

LOVE, AWWWWWW.... how handsome is he!!! Love the pics! Thanks for them! I am wishing you a speedy recovery! :hugs: to the family.

ROSA, that sounds so good, now you can relax worrying about that and move forward with your fertility plans. :dust:

AFM, I am 10DPO! I am super nervous, and I made it worse. I had the urge to POAS, however, I didn’t want to use the only HPT so I used an OPK, ummm, why was it pos??? Definitely stopped my POAS urge, but now I wonder why it’s pos, makes me feel like I should be focusing on Sept. Getting the “donation” shipment arranged etc… :sad1: My temp went back up so I just don’t know. I felt a little sick (nauseaus) this morning, no cramping, and no sore bbs…. Not sure if I should be thinking I don’t want AF, I mean, my cycle could be crazy because of the MC so… :shrug: But, for right now, no site of AF = one day closer to ….???

Mrs, your chart looks very promising, particularly if your temp stays up or goes higher tomorrow! You never know what may happen...it's both an exciting and nervewracking time. If your OPK is truly positive and not just two lines, it may mean something. I have heard of people using OPKs as HPTs, but I wouldn't hang my hat on the result. If you really like to POAS--get a FRER and find out the truth! :dust:

Kiki, any symptoms?

Two babies now...Ny, you're next! :) How is everyone?

Cute pics love :) I think its as newborn thing to sleep to heavy , kylar slept right through a hockey hanged when he was a couple wks old , lol and I had to wake them to feed them as well, sometimes its next to impossible isn't it ?! We have had so many similar things this pregnancy since I also had that cyst and lost my ovary from it, the drs said its a really great thing I had the cc sect bc of it! Anyway, enjoy your little man , they grow faster than youd believe !!

Mrs- Your chart does look very promising! How long is your LP usually? I have heard the same thing Ready said about getting a positive opk this late in the game meaning it's possible to be pregnant. I wouldn't rely on it but it has happened. Fx'd!

Ready- No symptoms here. I'm only 4dpo so i'm not looking for any, haha. I have an art show this weekend where DH and I are showing and selling our photography so that has been keeping me very busy getting everything ready for that so that's good! It's all weekend long too so I won't have to think about it! You and DH should come by Greeley Park this weekend! :)

Ready- No symptoms here. I'm only 4dpo so i'm not looking for any, haha. I have an art show this weekend where DH and I are showing and selling our photography so that has been keeping me very busy getting everything ready for that so that's good! It's all weekend long too so I won't have to think about it! You and DH should come by Greeley Park this weekend! :)

Kiki! I'd love to swing by and see your work, but we are out of town this week--next time!! We are leaving in the morning for CA to visit my brother's family, disney & legoland. I'm starting to get excited about a week away from work and regular life :)

KIKI, my temp stayed up so I am a little bit in awe.... As for my LP it was like 14 days but I know that things change with MC and I was figuring that would. MY OV date changed so I thought it would be only right... We shall see.... I have definitely read that OPKs can show pos when preg but something in me hasn't let me to be excited by it.... :shrug:

READY, enjoy your vacay, I just totally got envious, mine starts in 1 week! Soo many things to look forward to i.e. hopefully a bfp.

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

Ready- That will be so much fun! I heard legoland is awesome! Take pictures! Enjoy your vacation!!

Mrs- Oh that chart of yours is looking better every day! That's smart of you not to get excited about the positive opk. Just in case it doesn't work for everyone, you don't want to be let down. But fx'd tightly for you! Can't wait to see where your temp goes tomorrow. :)

Afm- 5 dpo and not symptom spotting but noticed something interesting today. I noticed that my boobs aren't sore. They always are about 3 dpo. It's my sure tell sign I Ov'd. Every single month. But I know I did Ov because of my temp rise so of course it has me wondering.. :wacko: Haha

KIKI, my temp dropped a little, not sure what I am thinking of it today. I definitely feel you on wondering about the non-sore bbs. That is my tell-tale sign as well. FXD for you! :dust:

Thanks DEE!

I am 12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko: Busy weekend, SIL surprise b-day, but bro is a sweetie, school shopping, Comedy show with parents and bro/SIL, and b-day trip shopping for the wife....

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

I'm sorry I've been neglecting the thread. I kept telling myself that once Roman was here I would still always make sure I had even just a few minutes to pop on to see what was going on. Things are not at all like I expected them to be.

I love my little man more than anything else in this world but everything is just so overwhelming. I'm crying, constantly, about everything and nothing at all. I cry at the thought of me crying, it's ridiculous. Breast feeding is pain and pleasure all in one. It hurts to much when he first latches on-- it feels like knives are coming through my nipples for a few agonizing seconds. Then I'm so worried he isn't getting enough milk so I'm pumping at every chance I get. Being a first time mom is the scariest thing I have ever encountered. I love this little guy more than I ever imagined I could and I'm so terrified of failing him.

Oh Love! He is beautiful! I know this is easier said than done, but you need to just relax and breath. You are not going to fail him or hurt him or do anything wrong. Before you know it you are going to be giggling at yourself for all the strees you caused yourself when he was first born. It is a challenging time for sure, but no matter what you are going to make it through and look back and think, "That wasn't so hard!"

Also, while yes, breastfeeding is important. It is not the end all to be all of being a new mother. Do not put to much pressure on yourself where that is concerned. Give him as much as you can and if you have to suppliment with formula, then that's okay! My milk never dropped with either of my babies. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. It doesnt mean you are a bad mother. It just means that you have to tweak things to make them work for you and your baby. The minute I decided to try supplimenting with formula, I was able to relax and enjoy my babies. Not trying to tell you what to do, but wanted to give you my perspective on it. By the way, my children are both happy and healthy. My 5yr old son and my 12yr old daughter have never had an ear infections, I can count the number of colds on one hand, have great teeth, etc, etc, etc. Not breatfeeding or just supplimenting is not going to effect or damage the health of your child. so sit back, relax, and enjoy that gift you have been given. You are going to be an amazing mommy!

LOVE, we totally understand your recent absence from the thread, no worries.... we are here when you return hun! I have to agree with Brandy here, do not put so much pressure on yourelf about breastfeeding. Infact, you are pumping, so he is still benefiting from the milk. You are going to be a WONDERFUL mother, ARE a wonderful mother!! Enjoy the things that you have happening right now! :hugs:

BRANDYS, does this mean you are about to :test:?????

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

Love :hugs::hugs:
Your hormones have just freaked bigtime, you have just had a baby! Its totally normal to be feeling emotional and to cry and worry, plus you are exhausted from little sleep too!
Forget the housework and day to day stuff, just try to relax with Roman and sleep when he sleeps, accept as much help as is offered from family etc and things will get easier i promise :hugs:
It took me weeks to adapt to breastfeeding, i had cracked nipples cus i wasnt attaching baby properly and was in agony at each feed, often crying. But with time it became second nature.
There is no magic guide to being a mum, just do your best and i think you are doing brilliant, Roman looks adorable in your pic!
Cut yourself some slack and just try to chill and enjoy, take each day at a time hun.
:hugs::hugs:

Oh and i forgot to say, when he feeds get as much of the aerola in his mouth as possible (you know the dark bit around your nipple) If he just sucks the nipple the milk wont flow so well and it will make you more sore! When he opens his mouth, try to quickly shove the nipple and a bit more in, Good luck hun x

Love- I hope you are doing well! You are a wonderful mother and Roman is lucky to have you! Don't worry about not being on here as much! We understand completely. :)

Mrs- How are you doing? No AF yet?

Brandy- Are you still late??

Afm- My chart is looking so wacky. I don't know what is going on, haha. I'm crampy like AF is coming but my temp went up today. Would have thought for sure it would start dropping on 10 dpo. I'm leaving for Philadelphia tomorrow to bring my little sister to college. I come back Friday so if no AF the next few days, ill definitely be testing when I get back.

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

KIKI, that's how I thought my chart would play out, but it seems to have a mind of its own right now... Have a safe trip and I hope :af: so you can return and send us your bfp news...

AFM...
Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

Mrs- I still think your temps look good! And you are definitely still in the game! Lots of ladies get late bfps. They test, bfn. Then test a day or two later, bfp so hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->