Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh okay, I think I misunderstood. I, for some reason, thought they were going to stuff you with eggs and hope at least one stuck. That sounds like a horrible plan... My fingers will be crossed that you have one super amazing egg that takes right away. I always wanted twins but like you would worry about all the possible complications. I'm worried more about ttc again in the future because of my bought of premature labor. I thought I read somewhere that you are more likely to go into premature labor if you have previously, or am I just making that up? I couldn't stand it if I'd have had to leave Roman in the hospital. My brother-in-law's brother had twins and they came at 29 weeks. They are happy and healthy 3 year old girls now but I just can't imagine going through that. If you are blessed with twins I really hope you have a complication free pregnancy.

:rofl: a hen house lol. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we could just lay an egg or two and wait for it to hatch into a baby? At leas that way you could hold a flashlight to the egg and keep an eye on the developing baby lol.

You know, I am much much happier. Things are going so much better. It's still not easy having a newborn, but everyday gets just a little bit better. I really miss sleeping through the night but it's so easy to forget when he's making cute faces and snuggling me. This really is the greatest thing in the world.

Ready- Fantastic bump!! You are so cute!

Mrs!! It's so good to see you! Welcome back to the tww! I am happy that your life has settled down and you are back on the ttc train!

MrsMM- Sorry about AF. She came for me too so we are sticking together for another cycle! Let's hope this one ends with bfp's for us! :)

Rosa- Waiting sucks!! But I'm so excited for everything to start for you! Can't wait to hear about all these eggs that you will be able to feel when you move, haha.

Love- I'm happy to hear things are going more smoothly with little Roman! It must be a wonderful sight seeing DH with him. That would just melt my heart.

Ny- Hope you are doing well hun!

:hi: Dee and Brandy!

Afm- Nada. haha. I went to Philadelphia last Wednesday with hopes of returning with a bfp but instead AF showed up on Thursday. Ugh. So we have decided to try 2 more cycles at the most and then probably start the process of IVF.

They fertilize as many eggs as they can, and watch them grow in the petri dish for a few days, and whichever one (if any...PLEASE!!) is the best, they put in. If it's a super duper one, they put in one. If there are a few that are just okay, they may put in two, and hope that one sticks. If there are more than one fertilized egg and we only put one in, we freeze the rest.

Kiki, sorry about AF. :hugs: At least you have a plan...2 more natural cycles and then ivf. I'll be sure to let you know all the dirty details. :wacko:

Rosa- It sounds kinda cute that someone watches your eggies grow in a petri dish. Do they do anything to them to pump them up while in there? Like feeding a goldfish.....

Kiki- yay for a vaca, boo for a bfn. At least if you hafta do IVF, you'll have learned a ton from Rosa's experience. I forget, had you already tried Clomid, IUI and all that fun stuff?

Love- I think while I am in the hospital for those few days i'll attend a class for breast feeding. They offered one while I was there the last time, but I had already given up by then and didn't realize you could go backwards....They also offered a lactation consultant for me but it was 2 days after I quit and that actually pissed me off more so didn't meet with her. Now this time around i have a different outlook. I thought the pain and discomfort was just me, but I realize ALL women have a tough time at first so suck it up!
Have you used your Chicco travel system yet? I am still at odds with myself over making a decision between brands. Lol. I hate decisions that are so huge!

Rosa- I'd totally ask for pictures of my potential child(ren) if someone was watching my fertilized eggs growing in a petri dish. How big do they allow them to grow before they implant them?

Ny- going into it for the first time I wish I'd had some sort of idea what I was in for. I wasn't expecting it to be a cake walk but I also wasn't expecting it to be so painful in the very beginning. Definitely attend the class and see the consultant. If they don't offer it soon after birth, ask to see the consultant. I'm glad you are going to give it a real shot this time. We all struggle at first and we are all sore, but it gets better. We just have to grin and bare it for the sake of LO. It made me feel a ton better hearing that I wasn't the only one who cried and dreaded feedings early on. Now it's kind of relaxing and I start to doze off while he nurses.
I love my chicco travel system! It's perfect for our needs and I love that on a really nice day I can just put him in the stroller part without the carrier. It's exactly what I was looking for. If you are having such a hard time deciding, perhaps spending a day up at BRU and walking around the aisles with each of the strollers you are considering. See which one just feels right. We were sold when we took ours for a test drive. LO isn't going to know the difference so it's all about what feels right to you.

What's a front to back carrier? Is there a brand for it? You girls don't seem to like it. How's the Moby working for you, Kylar?...

Hi Kiki! I'm so sorry about AF :hugs: I'm glad you guys are putting a timeframe on ttc the 'ole fashioned way so that you can move on when the time is right!

LOVE- every woman cries and breaks down the first few weeks! Seriously i've not heard one who didn't have some troubles at first. Now I know that, it will help me a whole bunch to get through it. I was kind of the only person I'd known to have a baby back in the day, so no one really gave any insight before hand. I never went into it fully convinced I was going to do it...so it was a bad mindset but Ella is so perfectly fine and never got sicknesses that most children get so I dont regret it too badly. The stroller- yea we have spent 2 days in BRU pushing them around. I like the way Chicco feels smoother than the graco but hate how inaccessable the basket seemed when the seat was fully reclined. Also, I didnt like the 2 flip up locks on the back wheels...I wish I could create my perfect stroller. It would be just a few tweaks here and there but im so picky I want it to have all the options! Does yours fold to standing? I also want that! But on the Graco, you are right, I HATE the latching the carseat into the stroller issue. I like how Chicco just locks in right away without having to fidget with those bungie things to secure it in well. Oh, the tribulations of being really picky. My sis ordered her system online based on some pics and was like here we go! Lol. Why can't I just be like that!

Ready- I think front to back carrier means that its like a front back pack thingy with straps and buckles crisscrossing and you can change it to a back carrier as they get bigger? Either that or its just on your front, but they can either face you or face away from you. Front to back. Im not poitive but saw her picture of it so just know its the same thing we have already.

My temp shot up this am. Still within normal post o range for me. But I kind of like to think it might be heading to a triphasic chart :) hopefully.

Thought I was 3-4 dpo but I had o pains on Friday 8-26 so that puts me about 5-6 dpo :) fx'd tight. We seriously couldn't have tried any harder naturally!

Ny- I went in not knowing how hard the first few days home would be. Thank god my mom came out several times that first week. The first couple days I couldn't stand to be alone and DH couldn't take time off work. Things got so much better after that initial surge of hormones. Damn those things lol.
We picked our stroller the first time we looked at them in the store. Neither of us knew what to look for so we asked advice from one of the workers that DH knew who had kids of her own. She pointed us at the chicco and after comparing it to others we knew that's the one we wanted. Unless you custom design your stroller, which would probably cost a small fortune, there are cons to each one. It just becomes a matter of what you feel you can live with. I'm not sure what you mean by it folding to standing... You just life the lever by the handle and it collapses and then if you grab it by the same lever and pull it reopens quite easily. What really sold us was how the carrier just clicked into place. With the other strollers if you didn't buckle it in anyone could walk up and tip the carrier almost all the way out of the stroller. I still have baby brain moments where I'll forget what I was doing or my mind will just stall on me and I would worry about taking a different stroller out to a public area where someone could tip him. I'm sure it's unlikely to happen but it's still a fear. It's a tough decision. What does DH think of your choices?

Some fold up, but they are standing on their own. So no bending down to the ground to life it, unfold it, fold it, etc....Oh plans to take 2 weeks off with me. Thank god! Should help quite a lot. He thinks for me to just choose already:) He is fine with spending more, but if the features that get us to spend $100 more are not worth it, then he wants me to go with cheaper Graco onees......but yea, the Graco one that we like- if not secured in by those two hooks it would flip totally out. I dont like that. And it folds to the ground so I hafta bend down and do it. I dont want that either. Eddie Bauers fold to standing and some chicco I think. Then they can just free stand. We are wondering if travel system is even how we want to go anymore as there are really nice light weight strollers, and we can buy one of those snap n go frames for the infant carrier and those are much lighter....

LOVE, Roman just sounds like a joy! Reminding me of our daughter, exact same thing. As I mentioned before, we supplemented with formula, she was a greedy LO! :flower: You are thinking just like we are. Because it is so hard to just get the "donation" whenever we want, we decided to increase the amount of times we request a shipment. Cover more bases. Hopefully it will cause an all out egg-chase this month!!! :haha:

KIKI, sorry that AF flew that broom in, I know how you are feeling. I am getting some really different and stron vibes about Sept, so I am thinking that you and I are due for a bfp soon!!! FXD!

MRSI, the temp spike is sounding so very promising. FXD!! How awesome to come back and get that bfp!!! GL :dust:

Rosa- It sounds kinda cute that someone watches your eggies grow in a petri dish. Do they do anything to them to pump them up while in there? Like feeding a goldfish.....

HA! So, that's what I'll call my bean (WHEN I get pregnant!). My goldfish. :flower: I don't think they do anything, just let "nature" take its course, which is why some don't make it.

Rosa- I'd totally ask for pictures of my potential child(ren) if someone was watching my fertilized eggs growing in a petri dish. How big do they allow them to grow before they implant them?

I think they do give us pics! I saw a few on another thread. I'm pumped for that! I have pics of everything else...tests and things. If you ever want a pic of my endometriosis, just let me know! :rofl: I also get to watch the monitor during the transfer, so I can see them putting in the embryos! How fun!

I'm just here, not to be depressing, but because i wanted to let you ladies know that my scan today was bad news :cry:
They think the baby died last week and could find no heartbeat :-(
I have to decide if to have a ERPC or let nature take its course.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Oh my gosh. Dee. I am so so sorry. That is terrible. :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

DEE, :hugs: I am so sorry to hear that. I know how you must be feeling. Please try to stay strong. :hugs: My condolences to you and yours....

Dee, :cry: oh I'm so very sorry.... :hugs: You aren't depressing--this is exactly the place to share the good news and bad about ttc. That's what we're here for. Plenty of us have gone through the painful times and can relate to how very sad it is. Are they super sure? There isn't any way that it's just too early or a bad view to find the heartbeat?

Dee, :cry: oh I'm so very sorry.... :hugs: You aren't depressing--this is exactly the place to share the good news and bad about ttc. That's what we're here for. Plenty of us have gone through the painful times and can relate to how very sad it is. Are they super sure? There isn't any way that it's just too early or a bad view to find the heartbeat?

They got a 2nd opinion and everything :-(

They got a 2nd opinion and everything :-(

Ugh...I'm so so sorry Dee. :nope: It just isn't fair; I know how awful it feels. We go through so much to create the ones we love and the ones we lose. Take care of yourself...

MrsM- Roman really is a joy, though sometimes I don't see it that way because I'm exhausted or not feeling well. But the truth is I couldn't be happier, even when I'm up all night with him. It's amazing how one little life can change you as a person. I really hope getting more shipments will be just the thing that gets you your bfp. I admire you and your OH for being so strong through this. I was wondering, what made you decide who was going to get pregnant, if it isn't too intrusive of me to ask.

Rosa- :rofl: you can share whatever pictures you have lol. Great place to start a baby book. "this is your very first picture, you were barely two cells at this point". Is DH going to be with you when they do the transfer? How exciting that you get to watch!!! They aren't even my eggs and I want to watch lol.

Dee- huge huge :hugs: I am so very sorry. Don't think you are being depressing. As ready said, this is what we are here for. The good news and the bad. Those who ttc together stick together, no matter what. They are 110% sure the bean didn't make it? Did they see any cause for it? I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. My heart breaks for you.

Oh no...im so sorry Dee. Was that your first scan? I am very sad for this news:( I pray for a total recovery and healing to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->