Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

dee i am sooo sorry to hear this!!! It brings tears to my eyes, i know how bad you wanted this and how excited you were to finally be as far as you were!! I remember being there a few years back, and it was the most emotional thing i had ever been through, i pray for a fast recovery and take the time you need to heal and get through this!!!

Rosa- :rofl: you can share whatever pictures you have lol. Great place to start a baby book. "this is your very first picture, you were barely two cells at this point". Is DH going to be with you when they do the transfer? How exciting that you get to watch!!! They aren't even my eggs and I want to watch lol.

Oh I got pictures from everything. Doc was like and here's your liver...looks good! I'm like you DO know we're not trying to make babies with my liver, right? :dohh: lol! Yes, DH will be with me, but I'm not sure if he'll be in the actual room. As far as I know, it only takes a minute, and there are a few nurses, doc, and embryologist, so there may not be a lot of room in the room. I'll see if they can give me a dvd. If so, I'll post it! :rofl:

Dee- I am so sorry! :hugs: i know there really arent words to say to make you feel any better but we are all here anytime you need to talk! It is just not fair. I dont understand. Ugh. I'm so sorry! :hugs:

LOVE, I understand exactly how you feel. Our daughter has truly changed both of us a people, as women. She is precious, and adoring. She is so happy, she becomes all we think about when times are not so favorable. After having her, we totally became different people, but we did it together so we still like who we each became :hugs: As for deciding who gets preg (and I haven't come across a point where someone is too intrusive yet :haha: ) My DW is an officer, I am a fitness fanatic, and studied personal health. I am also "immune" to pain :haha: so we decided early on that I would carry. Her job is rather demanding and stressful and it just wouldn't be a good idea. When we underwent testing (we both had to although I was carrying) we did agree that she would carry if for some reason physically the doc felt I could not. I had our daughter 8 yrs ago and it was wonderful. Our donors have resembled her as much as humanly possible without being related. After good discussions, we just settled on me being the 1st choice.

AFM... today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Dee :hugs: I'm so sorry to to hear that. I'm not caught up on anything so idk how far along u were. :hugs: Kiki is right. There really are no wOrds that can make it better except you've got a great support system here!

I wish I could relate to all the pg talk. :( lol almost everyone is prego.. And I had no clue about a lot of stuff ur talkin about ( I'm a goof)

So I'll just say before I get my day started that. I honestly have no clue what dpo I'm on.. But my bbs are sore and tender nips too. Yesterday, I seriously had gas every 5 seconds it was bad. Embarrassingly bad. Good thing I was off work and stayed home. Went to bed at 9pm couldn't stay awake anymore. Then woke up at 4am to potty and felt really nauseated. Temps getting higher. Wishful thinking but I really really want this to be it!

Dee- I am so so so sorry for your loss. It's not fair! I don't understand why it happens. Almost to the point where I am actually afraid that I will get pregnant again only to lose the baby. I don't know if I can handle another loss. But we have to keep trying. It will happen for us! I believe that! :hugs: If you need to talk, you know we are all here for you!

Mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!!! I missed you so so so much! Where have you been woman?! So much to catch up on! I will be in the TWW in a few days. I had a screwy cycle last month and was 3 days late, so I am not really sure on what day this month I will ov. We are just have constant sex to be sure! DH is sooo happy! Lol!! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Omg Brandi!! I am so sorry to have not been on so long. Dh and I took a long break because personal life was way too crazy to focus on ourselves. From Gma passing in February to my little sister to my step moms cancer it's been a while ride.

One day dh and I were like... Let's give it a try and had sex every day for a week through my fertile period.
Something tells me I'm absolutely positive this is it. It's different than any cycle I've had from all the gas to my lower back hurting like h*** tonight to the waves of nausea I've had today and last night to the off cramps when I'm a week from af. Something just seems different!

I'm so sorry you lost your little one. I had to double loom when I saw that you were comin into the tww again. :( I'm so sorry. But hopefully we catch it together and are bump buddies!!

Dh and I have never had this much sex. Out of the last 21 days, we've bd'd 11 of them lol. A big improvement from earlier this year eh ;) hee hee.

I'm so glad to talk to you again!!

MrsI, those are some promising symptoms!! When are you testing??

Afm, got my IVF schedule yesterday! :headspin: Injections to start Sept 16, retrieval Oct 7, transfer either Oct 10 or 12. I'm guessing the 12th. Yippeee!! The ONLY caveat is that my doc will be gone for the few days before my retrieval. I have like 4 appointments for u/s that week, so I'm not sure if he noticed or what... The receptionist said he might have to change my schedule.

I will be LIVID if I have to wait another cycle because he's not available. My dh reminds me that even he has a life, and if I didn't want a "boutique" setting with the same doc every time, I could have gone to a huge clinic where people didn't know me very well. Blah blah blah. Just be there so you don't have to change my appt. :brat:

What's a front to back carrier? Is there a brand for it? You girls don't seem to like it. How's the Moby working for you, Kylar?...

Hi Kiki! I'm so sorry about AF :hugs: I'm glad you guys are putting a timeframe on ttc the 'ole fashioned way so that you can move on when the time is right!

i like it!! but its not as easy as i thought it would be, i think ijust need more practice!

Dee! My heart is breaking for you!!! I am so sorry for your loss, I seriously cannot imagine. God will take care of you, trust in him and his healing. Will be praying for you sweet lady!!!

MRS! I've missed you!!!!!!!!!

i like it!! but its not as easy as i thought it would be, i think ijust need more practice!

I'm looking at a baby k'tan...it's like a moby but it's stitched together in a loop instead of loose fabric. You kind of put it on like a tshirt. I think I may try that :)

:) thank u kylar. Your little one is so precious!! I can't wait to join you guys!

Rosa- I would be livid too if u have to wait another cycle. Tell that dr he needs to reschedule his stuff so u can get the ball Rollin!!

Afm- still have lower back ache. Constipation is setting in.. :( sore bbs and this headache that comes and goes with neck tension..
My fingers are so crossed this is it!!

About 8.

Late this morning about 11am, my body started aching. Like when u have the flu and your body aches. That's not gone away. :(

Ready- how much does one of those cost? Sounds a lot easier than a moby wrap. Not sure I could figure one of those out lol.

Rosa- I'd be rather irate if they make you wait. I'm sure they would regret it. Crazy hormonal woman desperate for a baby, that's the most frightening thing in the world lol. Maybe mention it the next time you see him? Put on a sad face and puppy dog eyes. Men generally can't resist that.

Mrs- your symptoms sound so promising!! Don't let one bfn get you down. I had several before finally getting my bfp, 5 days after af was due at that. Ny also had a late bfp so it's very possible you are just testing too early. Don't give up just yet!!

:) thank you love. I'm hoping. I need to just forget about it an wait for af.. :/

Forgetting about it is the hardest part. Every bfn I saw hit me like a punch to the stomach. By the time af was late I was convinced she was just playing some silly game on me and sooner or later she would show. My fingers are tightly crossed that this is finally it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->