Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh thank you love. I dug my test out of the trash to look at it again.. Evap :/ that's what I get for looking. I have an ept.. For tomorrow.. I might just hold off tho...

What kind of test did you take? If you have one, I'd take a cheapie test tomorrow and save the ept for a few days from now. A lot of women don't get their bfp until after af is due.

Ya the one I took today was cheapy $ store brand. I only have one other and that's the ept. I'm going to wait and see what my temp does. Probably won't test in the morning.can't wait to see what my temp looks like tomorrow

8DPO is too early for an accurate result Mrs, keep testing! good luck :)

Also i got an 'evap' at 10dpo which came up after an hour, turned out to be my BFP so don't give up! :)

Love, the wrap is 50 or 55 but I would get it with a coupon...supposedly it is sold at buy buy baby. I'm intimidated by all the fabric of the moby, to be honest. Do you think babies have to be held the more you hold them? Like do you set yourself up for trouble by carrying them around?

Mrs, you naughty girl...testing far too early! :) Be patient and I hope your temp stays nice and high in the morning. :thumbup:

Dee, how are you?...

I am ok thanks Ready, just sad.
Probably going to have the ERPC done, need to phone tomorrow.

Lol I know.. Naughty me :) temp still up this am 97.6 :) Normal post o temp. This wait is killing me.. Ah. Af due thurs or Friday so we shall see

Ready- the wraps are so expensive. Part of me is tempted to buy a couple yards of fabric and make one myself lol. Like I have time for that. I think regardless of how often you hold LO, they are still going to want to be held almost constantly anyways, at least early on. For the last 9 months all they know is you. They spent all their time tucked safely inside and very close to you. They feel safe. Now they are on the outside and have no idea what to make of it. Being close makes them feel secure and it's also good for your milk supply. As they get older you can work with them on not being held quite as much. But honestly, after you have him you won't want to put him down. In the hospital I was rarely not holding him, I never let him go unless someone else was holding him. I would sleep with him snuggled on my chest. Even when I came home I had a hard time letting him go, I felt like I should always be holding him.

Dee- I'm so sorry. I am sad for you. I wish there was something I could say or do. It's just not fair.

8 dpo is too early, girl. Test again in a few days. Bfns can suck it, can't they? :gun:

Rosa- I'd be rather irate if they make you wait. I'm sure they would regret it. Crazy hormonal woman desperate for a baby, that's the most frightening thing in the world lol. Maybe mention it the next time you see him? Put on a sad face and puppy dog eyes. Men generally can't resist that.

I would be more than irate. However, (I can't remember if I mentioned this or not) my dh reminded me that this is to be expected with a small clinic where everyone knows my name. :haha: Docs have lives. If I wanted it the other way, I could go to the huge clinics, but the trade off is having a different doc each time. At this point I'd almost prefer that, but I'd still have to wait another cycle if I up and moved now, so I'll just stay put. :sulk:

I could certainly try the puppy dog eyes. I haven't cried there in a while either. Maybe that'll work...

Rosa- good luck with that. Lol. I hope you can do the IVF so so bad!

Ready- I like those baby Ktan but yea, think i may not want to spend all that money on one.....I worry that carrying him will make him too dependant also...But having a sling just may help you be able to do dishes or something if you already are holding him all the time. Otherwise its tough walking around the house one armed trying to get anything done.

Love- is Roman sleeping in his crib at all?

Dee- hope you are feeling better....what has made you decide on the ERPC?

MRS- hope its bfp and you are just too early. ...which you ARE pretty early! Lol. jumpin the gun, are we?

Lol yes. I suppose I did. Pretty good self control to not test since lol. Temps still up. I'm about 10 dpo now. Wish they'd go triphasic so I could Just tell already. :| I'm testing Thursday if af hasn't shown. Might do it Wednesday instead tho ;)

Rosa- doctors have lives?!?!? Wtf is that all about :haha: unfortunately you can't win with everything. I would have made the same choice you did, risk having appointments moved to have a personal relationship with your doctor as aposed to just seeing Joe shmoe every time.

Ny- sometimes.. We worked out a trick to getting him to sleep a little better-- we feed him, swaddle him then put him back to breast till he gets drowsy then we put him in the carrier and rock him to sleep. Then we put the carrier in the crib lol. Last night he slept with us though. DH and I had a disagreement, then we got emotional and layed in bed cuddling and Roman wanted in on it. We tried to put him down once he was sound asleep but he woke up a few minutes later. So he came to bed with us and slept 6 hours. It was wonderful.

In other news, Roman is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe it!! We are still getting to know eachother but my little peanut is wonderful. I can't imagine how I lived before him. Everything has changed since having him and it's the best thing that could have happened to me.

Love, LOL! I have to remind myself that docs have lives too. It's like the little kids who think teachers live at the schools. :haha: I love the clinic, so I guess this is part of the tradeoff. Hopefully the schedule won't change much if at all.

I love looking at your avatar now. Roman is a DOLL!!! I'm so glad to hear things are going better for you. What a blessing. 3 weeks?! Wow. Time flies.

Ah ladies, the wait is killing me! So is this lower backache that comes and goes... Just need the next few days to go by fast!

Love- thats funny that the car seat is in the crib for him to sleep! He must not enjoy sleeping flat on his back. My sister's new little girl wont either, and she bought this beautiful bassinet for her and she wont have it! She is sleeping in her "little lamb" bouncer seat each night! Are you all healed up from that c section?

Mrs.- gotta be patient so there's no questioning the results this time! Hope you made a baby! Lol. Only....3 days to test time! So, you'll be 14 DPO?

Rosa- when do you find out if you can do the IVF this cycle? Or do you know for sure that he will be gone?

I cant stop scrubbing! Lol.Im not usually very OCD with cleaning or organizing but I cannot stop cleaning out cupboards, filling trash bag after trash bag, on my knees and the bottom of appliances, in nooks and crannies that I shouldnt be in, washing all my little baby clothes:) I am exhausted and have to work 8 hours tonight and be up early for first day of school tomorrow> AAAAAGHHHHHH! I need to refrain from Nesting before working next time. Yesterday I nested for like 10 hours! Today its been about 4 hours...and I work til 1230pm. Im doomed! I wish this need to clean would never go away though...I feel much better with a clean home at all times! I sometimes let it get away from me for too too long!

Rosa- when do you find out if you can do the IVF this cycle? Or do you know for sure that he will be gone?

At least you have a clean house! That's an awful lot of cleaning though...

I'll find out tomorrow. The receptionist said she would ask him in the morning and call me. If I don't hear by lunch time, you better believe I'll be on the phone, pestering. I wonder if he'll just change it by a week or so...I'm trying not to dwell on it, but that's not going so well. :blush:

Rosa- so you mean teachers don't live at the school?!? Lol just teasing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your doctor's life can be postponed so your IVF can be on schedule. Thank you for the compliments on Roman. I really need to upload all the pictures I've taken of him. My phone is never far so I can catch every bit of cuteness, I just never find the time to download them to my computer. Seriously, the time really does fly. I'm afraid to blink because next thing I'll know he'll be a year old. I need more newborn cuddles, I'm not ready for him to grow up just yet!! Soon it'll be you. You'll get your bfp and then in a blink you'll be holding your LO.

Ny- DH and I have agreed Roman can sleep wherever be wants if it'll allow us to catch a couple hours at night. We are useless of we are running on empty. Give it a little time and I'm sure he'll sleep just fine in his crib. Until there we will take what we can get. My incision doesn't hurt at all anymore, hasn't for a while. It does tingle when I sneeze though lol. I feel pretty much back to normal.
I remember nesting.. Ugh. I enjoy cleaning but while nesting you just run yourself into the ground and still aren't satisfied. Just wait till you have LO.. Then your house goes to sh*t and you're too exhausted to do much about it. Some days the question is do I catch a nap or clean the kitchen because I know I won't have time for both. So thankful I have DH around to help. Soon I'll figure out how to juggle it all.. Maybe lol. Just don't wear yourself out too much. Being pregnant is exhausting enough as is.

MRSI, that is sooo early, but I see that the waiting and SS is really taking its toll on you. GL FXXD!! for you in 2 more days.... come on bfp... :dust:

:hugs: @ DEE!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Ladies- just thought I'd update. My temp went up this morning. I didn't test in case it wa a fluke. But I woke up hot and sweaty I'm about 11 dpo now. I'm getting ansy!

Great news Mrs!! I am really rooting for you!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, Ive read some of the posts but not all.

I have a very heavy heart today. Found out yesterday that my dear cousin (we are like sisters, I have a very small family) who is pregnant with her first, and 24 years old, her baby has trisomy 13, which is fatal. His baby heart is really bad and he is severely deformed. They said she may not carry him much longer and he will die shortly after birth. We are all just devastated. I mean not that any misscarraige is easy, but shes far wnough it would be a still birth or he could be born alive and die soon after, which to ME would be harder. I cannot fathom what she is going through, but my aunt says so far she is taking it better than she would think. I just cant imagine, bonding with this baby in your belly and then having to continue to carry it in your belly knowing it will die. Not hving a baby shower or getting excited for the hospital trip. Ughhh .. life's not fair, but I know God has a plan. Just please keep her and her OH in your prayers. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->