Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh my kylar that's awful! I couldn't imagine. I can only hope they pull through ok. Oh that's so sad I don't even know what to say. I'll pray for them both.

Thank u for the good wishes. I'm really hoping this is it. Bout darn time already.

Thanks Love- TOo bad I read your advice too little too late. I hate an AWEFUL night last night at work. After nesting for days, and all day yesterday before work I was at my breaking point. I broke down because my body is failing me, it hurts in my back and my knee has bursitis or something so im a mess. I cried for like ever just frustrated with myself. I should have rested more and taken it easy and NOW i know the meaning of over doing it. So today is more relaxing. My knee kept me up the entire night and I ended up watching bad lifetime movies and eating cereal all night because the pain kept me awake anyways. Im just fed up! GRRR GRRRR GRRRRR.

Glad Roman will sleep somewhere at least. Your way could either make it hard for him to get a routine, or make him very very laid back and able to go with the flow wherever he is at. We will see which it does! Lol.

Kylar- sorry they are dealing with that. Very sad:(

Mrs yay for temps up. Better sign than temps down!

Mrs, yay! FX FX FX I hope you get great news in a day or two. Wouldn't that be a trip?

Heather, what an awful awful story. Once in awhile you hear about some terrible statistically-unlikely thing that you pray up and down will never happen to you. Ugh, my heart goes out to them.

Ny, sorry to hear you had such a lousy night :hugs: It gets pretty miserable towards the end, huh? I hope you feel better after some rest...

AFM, the last two days I've had a few crampy spells in my side and lower back. Not like a period pain but definitely an ache. What the heck is that? I never know what is "normal" and what should be concerning. I don't know what braxton hicks feel like, although I hear they can start early. Could be round ligament pain, but it's not sharp and stabbing like I've felt before. I feel like an idiot calling my doc office for little things.

Thanks Ready- I think with my daughter it wasn't that miserable for me, but what a difference 7 years is making on my body. I feel so embarrassed and shamed by it too so that's really bringing me down.

I remember crampiness around 20 weeks also. And then now, its upped a lot as well. Cramps have become a normal occurance along with bad BH. I would call them for little things if it will make you feel better. Specially since you are at 21 weeks and haven't had anything to call about really so its not like you've done it a lot.

MRSI, FXD!! :dust: I hope this is just the start to some great news!

KYLARS, :hugs: :hugs: Your cousin and your family are in my prayers during this difficult time. I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. :hugs:

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Hey ladies! Just stopping to check in. I am so excited for this month! We are all lined up for a perfect BFP! I can't wait to start testing!

Mrs.- I am hoping and praying for you this month!

Rosa- I am sooo excited for you with starting the IVF. You tell that DR that I said, "NO DAYS OFF!"

Love- 3wks already?!?! Wow! That was fast! I am so glad things are running smoother with sweet little Roman now!

Just an FYI, I make a great (well, i think so, lol) crochet carrier slings for babies. I have one that I am finishing up right now that I will post pics of when it's done. I do mostly custom orders on them. If anyone is interested, you can shoot me a message.

Kylersmom- We will be keeping them and you in our thoughts and prayers.

Oh ladies it seems that we're all full of aches and pains today. Alright..! Line up I'm divvying up massages! (wiggled fingers) ok who's first lol.

Ny- do you have a body pillow? I have hardware in my leg and my body pillow is one of my best friends at night. hubby gets a little jealous sometimes cuz I snuggle with the pillow and lean back on him for support. SUUUPPPER comfy!

MrsM- have you tried green tea? One month I drank my weight in it before o, and there was no guessing as to what ewcm was. Blammo- wish that month would have been it. But after I joined this board I got a little psychotic about ttc. He'd walk in on me looking at opks and look at me weird. Plus come to find out.. it's very Unattractive to whine for bd time. We kind of had a hard time with that. So once I chilled out about it and focused on our lives a little more.. There's been a lot more woo-hoo lately. We've bd'd 14x this cycle! And I'm on cd 25 woot! We're rockin it now lol

Lots of aches and pains today! :hugs: Heating pads? Special pillows? Not sure how to help.

IVF schedule is staying the same! Doc said it's fine for the nurse to do the ultra sounds and he'll be here for my retrieval. Yippee!!

So, we're looking at a possible beta on October 26th. Hopefully I'll have excellent news that day! :baby:

Mrs- I sure do have a body pillow! Just not helping much. its nice so my knees dont touch though. I hate that. I did the green tea also. Then I kinda got addicted to it and now I still like to drink it! Lol. Hope you get a great test result in the next day or two. If not, then keep up the great BDing:)

Rosa- yay for the IVF going forward. Woooo hoooo! Thats the news you wanted to hear, now lets get that Halloween BFP!

MM- can the donation dates be changed ever once they're made? Hope you get it right for this cycle !

MRSI, did you just drink Green Tea? I don't drink coffee or caffiene in large does, I only drink Black and Green Tea. Is there another way to get alot of green tea in my system? I am sure I would have no problem trying green tea.

NY, yes, we can change them, but the clinic tries to set things up where a +OPK means come in early the next morning and the morning after that. We will be doing DIY at home as well this cycle, in order to cover more bases and save some money.... I hope this cycle proves successful as well. Thnx!

Kylar- I'm so sorry for your cousin. It's such a terrible thing to happen and incredibly unfair.

ny- well.. now you know for next time. Several times I wore myself into the ground cleaning only to realize I wasn't able to just rest afterwards because of work or errands. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Get DH to rub your back and put a hot or cold compress on your knee. Try to take it easy from here out. Ask for help. You need to rest and relax while you can because you are going to need the energy to care for LO while recovering from a section. I regretted the fact that I didn't sleep the night before my induction and then the entire 4 days I was there after having him. You have to remember to take care of yourself for LO's sake.
At this point DH and I don't care what effect sleeping in his carrier will have. We figure we can cross that bridge later lol. For now we are just happy to catch a few hours at night. We are going to start working on a bedtime routine to see if it helps any.

Mrs!! I'm so excited to see how your test comes out!! I have a good feeling about you!!

Ready- The cramps are pretty normal. As LO gets bigger your body keeps stretching trying to make room. I never really had BH as contractions, they were more cramp like pains. Call your doctor if it would make you feel better. My doctor always stressed that it's better to call over nothing than to not call over something.

MrsM- my fingers are crossed for you!! Hopefuly those extra donation days are all you need. It's always hard ttc after a mc, your body is trying to regulate itself and sometimes the new 'normal' isn't the same as before. Just don't give up hope!! You'll get the perfect little peanut you deserve.

brandy- all lined up for a perfect bfp? YAY!!! Tons and tons of :sex: I assume lol. I really hope this is it for you.
oooh!! I would love a custom sling! Especially from one of my very lovely bnb ladies. I went to this breastfeeding support group and one of the moms there makes this absolutely adorable crochet owl hat, it was just the cutest thing ever.

Rosa!!!! That is WONDERFUL news! Who cares if the nurses do the ultrasounds. As long as the doctor is there for the retrieval and doesn't have 'other plans' lol. I can't wait to hear about it! This is just so exciting!

I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks. The time is just going so fast. Soon he's not going to want all the mommy snuggles he craves now. Part of me wants him to never grow up.

Love is our little cheerleader! U go girl!! I guess we're all cheerleaders on team BFP!! lol

:bunny: everyone cheered me on when I was trying so I'm spreading the encouragement! I'm positive it's what got me to where I am now. It can only help right?

Fo sho :) <~ hehe I love saying that!

I wondering if I should test tomorrow or the next day.. Bleh. I told myself to not get worked up about this, but it can't be helped lol

Well if you have any more cheapie tests I'd say go ahead and test tomorrow, but I was also a testaholic lol. If you do test just keep in mind that if it is bfn, that doesn't mean it isn't still too early. I tested the day af was due and still got a bfn. Didn't get my bfp until af was 5 days late.

Love- my baby was off to second grade today:( Oh my. It is too fast!

ny- :[ I don't want him to grow up!! He's just so damn cute when he sleeps on me. I never want it to end.

Rosa- yay for the IVF going forward. Woooo hoooo! Thats the news you wanted to hear, now lets get that Halloween BFP!

YES!!! Halloween BFP here I come!! I gotta say though, I'll need all the pma I can get. I seriously go between this will never work and how can this not work like every 10 minutes! lol!

Rosa!!!! That is WONDERFUL news! Who cares if the nurses do the ultrasounds. As long as the doctor is there for the retrieval and doesn't have 'other plans' lol. I can't wait to hear about it! This is just so exciting!

Thanks!! Yes, he said he would be there for the retrieval, so that's a relief.

Love- my baby was off to second grade today:( Oh my. It is too fast!

Big day! The teachers will be good to your baby. :hugs: Second grade is my favorite grade to teach. Such cuties.

kylar, i am soo sorry about your cousin i will be praying!!!

afm, baby is very high up, sometimes soo uncomfortable when she moves, like she's trying to kick my boobs or something. Have been having what i think are braxton hicks, not really sure i don't remember any of this 8 years ago when my son was born. But i am still working 50 hours a week, really beginning to think that i should think about cutting down as i am getting a little worn down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->