Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- just for you. My daughter tells me today after her first day that she had a wonderful day, is going to like 2nd grade, and "boy, her teacher sure is a nice lady":) It was cute. I am glad it went well for her.

Hope you are all nice and tucked into bed actually getting some sleep! I dont do that anymore.......

Good morning ladies :)

Check out my chart! Temp still up. 12 dpo today. I wanted to test but got scared :) I will tomorrow or Friday for sure. The past 5 days Ive been up at 4am to potty. It's weird. I've always slept through the night. Now I know without a doubt that I will wake up.. It's odd. At the moment I don't feel like af is coming. In fact the sore bbs have faded a little bit.. Idk.. Fx'd!!!

GL MRSI!!! FXD!!! Looking to hear of what sounds like a bfp!!! Temps stay high!!

NY, our little girl started 3rd grade last week... she said the same thing after her first day, "I had a wonderful day! :flower:

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

MM- I had used all of that too, but it was the cycle that I began taking a baby aspirin that suddenly produced bfp. Not saying you should do it, but I can only say what I did differently after 14 months after my MC! I had a feeling that my lining was kind of bad so that was supposed to pump it up and produce a better implantation spot or something.

NY, I actually thought about that after reading posts to a few ladies FF charts, I work right here where a CVS is so I may run across the street at lunch and do that... Thanks. So baby aspirin, will it indicate that or is there a certain dosage that I should be looking for? I am interested in ANYTHING that will help! Thanks!

Its all like 81mg I believe. Its called lo dose aspirin and is all the same amount. And just take the one/day. However, just goole it to make sure its fine for you. I do not know your personal health history. For example, if you have a bleeding disease ( can't remember the name) you should not be on it as it does thin your blood. Thats what is supposed to be making implantation better because it prevents clots at the implantation site in your uterus that our bodies naturally build up sometimes and the clots prevent the egg from implanting. So just check to make sure you dont have anything that is not advised to take with baby aspirin! I didnt notice any bleeding more or anything strange when on it so dont think it does THAT much at the low dose but just look it up on your own to make sure.

Thank u Ladies! :) I'm kind of nervous. . .

MM- when it comes to feeling your cervix.. I would start feeling it every day at the same time and chart it. After a month or two you'll recognize what it feels like throughout your cycle. Just takes a little practice. I got a little psycho about it, and bought speculums to chart with those. It faREAKED me out. If I had a normal cervix it would have been fine. But I had some dysplasia and didn't know what I was looking at. :( so I dont recommend it..
Start slow.. And baby steps. ;p

Thanks NY, I haven't ever had any indication of a bleeding disease or complex, and have been super healthy for quite some time. I will give the doc a call and then run and pick them up. I really appreciate it.

MRSI, I have been feeling now for a couple of days, but not charting since I wasn't familiar, I just noted. Now with that information,I think I will log it on the chart itself and see if it changes. Thank you very much!!!

Oh no.. I just checked cp and wiped cm on toilet paper.. :( it's brown/red tinged. That's a good sign af is on her way :( I know it could be implantation. But I hacked this morning and it wasn't there :'( I just know she'll be here tonight or tomorrow :( we'll see what happens

MrsM- personally I wouldn't bother with checking your cervix. I tried this for a while and found it to be quite unreliable. One cycle I ended up being 2 weeks late and my cervix was doing all the things the wonderful world of google said it would do in early pregnancy but alas af was just playing games with me. The cycle of my bfp, my cervix screamed "not pregnant". My cervix was actually quite open for several weeks before it finally moved too high for me to feel. That's just my experience with it. I've read several places that it can be pretty unreliable as your cervix can change rather quickly from one state to another. Some people swear by it though so it's really up to you.

So I went to my breastfeeding support group again this week. It's so nice talking with other women about everything I'm going through. I've made a couple friends and have gotten so much helpful advice. After much debate, I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch pediatricians. Roman is up to 7lbs 6.5oz which is an ounce and a half gain from Friday. We go back to the doctor on Friday and I'm sure she's going to say he's not gaining enough still. She wanted him back at his birth weight by this visit. He's long and lean but certainly not sickly thin in any way. He breastfeeds all day and quite frequently then at night he does get some formula. His pediatrician is really nice but I feel there is just too much pressure for him to gain x amount of weight in x amount of time and if he doesn't that means I'm not giving him enough formula. She said an ounce after every feeding wasn't enough. So 2-4 ounces after every breastfeeding session... What's the point of breastfeeding? My supply will go to shit and I'll have to switch to formula full time. Not what I want. I figure as long as he is healthy and is still active and alert, it doesn't matter if he isn't gaining as much weight as the standard says. He's healthy and happy and I won't let anything bad happen to him.

Oh Mrs!! Af stay AWAY!!! Stupid witch. Stop checking your cp!!! Early in my pregnancy I was always checking and ended up irritating my cervix which caused me to bleed a bit.

I hope I just scratched something. :( my fingernails are a little long to be doing that. I hope I hope I hope that is all. It was only up I side there. No pure color just tinged. So its not on panties and isnt there when I wipe. Shame one shame on me!!!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for my cousin. I will keep you updated when she has the baby as to what happens :(

Mrs- I hope its IB for yoU!! I had it both times so its totally possible!

All this talk about everyones kids going to school makes me sad , I know one day my boys will be that big and I'm sure it will be in the blink of an eye, it goes so fast!!

Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. :hugs: That is so so sad.

Ny, glad your daughter had a great day! She sounds adorable. Sorry you're not sleeping well. It's almost over though! :thumbup: Eye on the prize!

MrsI, FX that the pink is only implantation or just random spotting. Remember, lots of women spot when they are pregnant. It's not over yet.

Love, so glad you found some buddies to share your experience with in real life. That helps so much. I say switch peds. Find a doc who you feel comfortable with.

Nothing new for me. Just waiting. Meds arrive on Saturday! :happydance: I'm preparing myself for a huge scary a*s box of needles! Yikes!!

Love - your avatar pic is awesome - how cute??!! Sorry about the feeding problems, my son was always slow to gain weight but even at age 11 now he is still a very small child, each child is different and although you have to take their advise, be guided by what you think too xx

Aww thank you ladies :)

Whatever that was yesterday stopped shortly after. I think I scratched something. Temp is 98.3 (highest it's ever been for me) except ff registered that I o'd 3 days ago. Which I know isn't true. I'll take that as a possible triphasic then. Check it out!! Tell me what u think!
going car shopping today woot woot!

Af should be due today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"