Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Mrs, your chart looks awesome :thumbup: No AF but she's due today, even higher temp...I CANT BELIEVE you didn't test! Tomorrow morning for sure? We simply can't wait anymore :p

Love, I agree, go with your gut on your little one...change docs if you need to and hang in there. So many give up on bf but I know you will do everything possible to avoid that.

:hi: Rosa and Heather and Dee! Good morning all...I saw a show last night that said 23/24 weeks is considered viable with a 50% survival rate--I'm so close!

Yay for high temps again MrS! Exciting....I hope it doesn't come today, this is so scary!

Rosa- a huge box of needles in the mail sounds scary. Lol. Get yourself a sharps container!

Love- maybe tell the pediatrician your thoughts and how you kinda disagree with there being a weight issue. She may back off.

Kylar- it will be NO time and your kids will be in school:( Its so so hard!

Oh Mrs! I am so excited for you!! Stay away AF!

Nothing new to report here. We BD last night just to make sure! Lol! I want to test so bad already! Lol! That urge to poas never goes away, does it?!?

MRSI, this sounds silly, but I sure hope you scratched something! :haha: temps look GREAT! FXD!! Stay away :witch: :dust:

LOVE, I have read both unreliable and reliable with the cervix, especially since mine is slightly tilted. But it is just 1 thing that I am using, adding them all together to chart more and cover any and every base. Your BF support group sounds great. And my 2cents, I agree with your decision about switching peds! GL!

KYLARS, don't be sad about them starting school one day, enjoy them now.... :flower:

ROSA, :happydance: for the arrival of meds in less than 2 days! let's get started!

READY, how awesome! You're so close to a breathing point! Roll on!

Brandys, No!! It doesn't. The best that I can do is order cheapy internet OPKs and satisfy the POAS addiction during the TWW... :haha:

Today...CD10, I saw a hint of a pink line on the OPK this morning (hard squinting). We are going to call and move the donations up 1-2 days. Predicted OV is on the 16th and we want to cover a few days just to cover the bases a little more this month. Prior to MC I was OV on CD14 or 15 and the 16th will be CD18, I OV’d CD 20-21 last cycle…. I started using OvuView app on my phone last cycle, and interestingly, it said the best time to use OPKs is between 2-8pm. That I haven’t heard before. I guess I have it covered, as the clinic said first thing in the morning and I have been doing the morning and evening. I have been checking my cervix as well and I think it’s going to take a minute to get use to. I still check CM. Thanks to a dear BNB friend (NY), I began the baby aspirin last night, tussin, Primrose, and B-6, I am probably going to be ridiculously FERTILE! :haha: Next week can’t get here fast enough!!!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies. I have enough to keep my mind busy today. Out car shopping and I'm praying I get approved for a newer one. I've shed enough tears being stranded with my current one. Have to have a reliable car especially with a possible little one on the way.!

MrsI, no AF yet?! Test in the morning!!

Ny, they send me a sharps container. I just hope the clinic disposes of them, because that would be awkward to put in my recycling bin...

Ready, I can not BELIEVE you are that far along already! It seems like only yesterday when you got that bfp...WOW!

MrsM, sounds like you got your bases covered! How do you go about getting "deposits"? How many do you get per cycle?

MrsI, no AF yet?! Test in the morning!!

Ny, they send me a sharps container. I just hope the clinic disposes of them, because that would be awkward to put in my recycling bin...

Ready, I can not BELIEVE you are that far along already! It seems like only yesterday when you got that bfp...WOW!

MrsM, sounds like you got your bases covered! How do you go about getting "deposits"? How many do you get per cycle?

Many of the online cryo/sperm banks will do shipping to home, and to the clinic office. We also are using the freedonorregistry.com and free-sperm-donations.com websites which ship directly to the home. The clinic will only 2 two, one on morning after +OPK and then the following morning and it gets costly. In order to cover all bases, we do DIY as well....

Yay, I Got a car. Newer Honda accord 2006 :) love it!

Now back to baby time. I'll seinitely test in the am. I'm just nervous to see a bfn. We shall see!

Mrs. I! I am so so excited for you! A new car and a BFP would be the best week ever!

Rosa- thanks! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks I should switch peds. I see her again tomorrow for his weigh in/checkup and depending on how things go I'll likely be looking elsewhere.
My sister and her best friend are both doing the daily fertility injections. I know it's scary, but just think of it as, aside from completely worth it, it'll be getting you ready for being pregnant. Those doctors are always insisting on drawing blood and sticking you with needles. I think they just enjoy it lol.

dee- aww thank you!! I'm CONSTANTLY taking pictures of him. Can't miss a single cute moment. That is by far my favorite picture of him. I don't know what he was thinking, but that expression was priceless. I honestly don't feel that he has feeding problems. He nurses well, sometimes for a while and other times just for a short time but more often. He may be small and a slow gainer but he's healthy and that is all I care about.

Ready- I'm not giving up on breastfeeding, I'm far too determined to quit. I'm taking 3x Fenugreek 3 times a day to help up milk supply. You're so close to a major milestone. You're little guy will be here before you know it!!

Brandy- even when I was pregnant I still wanted to keep testing. Even after 20 weeks (hell even just before he was born lol) I would get the random urge to test.

Mrs!! Grats on the 'new'car!! DH and I really want to get a Nissan Rogue, but it's not in our budget right now to get a new car. I can't wait to see your bfp tomorrow!! You are testing in the morning right?!? Not sure we can wait much longer lol.

Lol I actually picked up two ept digitals. Am sooo taking one tonight :p just waiting for the urge to potty :) Im just scared if bfn. If my period isn't here tomorrow I'll know I'm pg. Just need to see that pretty little word *pregnant* fx'd will update.

Mrs!! I'm so excited to see the results!! Just don't get too disappointed if the digi is bfn as they are much less sensitive than the regular tests. Fingers Crossed!!!

Bfn :( I just looked it up before you mentioned that love, and ur right the Ept digital has 50 miu sensitivity.

Yea, peopel dont usually get pregnant on those until a few days after the more sensitive tests MRS so try in the am with a different kind....any spotting? And now the wait is on for the morning temps....nerve wracking.

Brandy I never knew that term about the next baby, hope this one goes to term and then I have my rainbow baby! Or at least close enough to term that he is healthy. He does NOT have to go all the way to 39 weeks though. lol.

Mrs- all hope isn't lost remember that. I tested the day af was due and still got a bfn. I didn't get a bfp until I was already 5 days late. Some people just aren't lucky enough to get an early bfp.

ny- at least you know the end is in sight. You won't be stuck wondering when it'll happen like I was lol. I prayed I wouldn't make it as long as I did lol.

3:15am woke up to potty. Bfn :(

I'm gonnawait a few days to test again. Temp still up. Maybe I did o later Thani thought.

Mrs thats weird! But at least no AF! Maybe your body is just being stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->