Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Mrs, was your test this morning a digital too? You are likely too early for a + on a digital...don't lose hope. It's wonderful that your temp is still up. Did you have a temp rise right after you thought you O'd?

Thanks, Ny, I can't believe I am as far along as I am either--time really is flying with this pregnancy. All the more reason to spend today working on my registry! I have the day off and that is my main plan ;)

Pre-o my temps are in the 96.8 range.
Post-o they're in the 97.4-97.9 range.

Test at 3am was the line test. I almost want to say I didn't pee on it long enough... Agh!

I guess if it's a bfn this month then I have a new car to be excited about! Lol

Well the new car is awesome! :) You're kind of at that point of whatever will be will be...you may still get the surprise of your life, or just a long LP. Either way, stick around, we are glad that you are back :hugs:

MrsI, very exciting about a new car!! Sucks about the bfn, but if AF hasn't come yet, you're def not out. Hang in there.

Umm...today is our first snow day. :haha: Floods all over the area, roads closed all over (major interstates included) and it's STILL RAINING. :shipw: While I don't enjoy using a "snow day" this early, I'm so thankful because the first week of school is exhausting like you wouldn't believe, and I could feel myself starting to get sick already. I slept for 12+ hours last night and feel so good.

MRSI, no worries, things are still promising for you. I never use the digi until after 15DPO, but the sticks I trust more early. FXD! I still think that you are in this egg chase.

ROSA, I know.... Many of our major interstates are shut down or being tended to. No "snow day" however, as they wouldn't dare allow that after all the Hurricane activity last week and earthquake days before that. At least you get to relax today, which you wanted. Enjoy!

AFM...CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Fx'd tight for your MRSM!! And for you too Rosa!!! And you too Brandi!! And kiki and dee. ( i hope im not missing anyone) I hope this cycle is it for all of us!!

I haven't paid much attention to the news lately ( mind is too preoccupied) where are the floods at? I saw yesterday that tx has a big wild fire. Taken 4 lives :( I don't like to hear that stuff :( hope everyone is ok.

And I just wanted to take an extra second to sAy thank you for all the support and nice words. I've only told dh and my twin sister about this. So to have friends that I can talk details with without feeling like an obsessive weirdo is a blessing. Thank you :)

Mrs. Lovin your chart!! I will be stalking to see what happens!!

Oh we got a new vehicle too! We got William a new truck! 2011 Chevy, extended cab. it's PRETTTTY! =)

Yay! Thank u kylar. Tis the season for new cars babies and bfps!!!

I keep feeling "wet" down there keep checking for af cuz I'm having cramps. They're not the burny cramps I get with af so fx'd super tight!!

I haven't paid much attention to the news lately ( mind is too preoccupied) where are the floods at? I saw yesterday that tx has a big wild fire. Taken 4 lives :( I don't like to hear that stuff :( hope everyone is ok.

DC area, Maryland/Virginia.

Well.. Temps still up. Didn't test this AM. Only thing I have is digi. I'm thinking one of 3 things.
I'm pg
Or I o'd later
Or my luteal phase is longer this cycle. Either way... I'm going crazy..

Lol yay for no af.. I just don't know what the heck is going on.

Symptoms- huge bbs!! Very full and tender. Crampy here and there. I feel like I'm coming down with something this morning (everyone else has had it except me and dh) so I'm sure it's a cold. And back hurts every now and then when I bend over. :(.

Idk what's going on with me :(

Mrs, these are all great symptoms...!!

My meds arrived today! :headspin: A little overwhelming, but I was preparing myself all week for all the needles, and my dh is being SO great. He used to be a pharm rep, and had to learn how to do insulin injections, so he'll be doing mine. He's very reassuring and confident and was like most people don't feel much and with me, you'll feel nothing at all. :hugs: He's so wonderful.

Aw rosa Thad fabulous! How long do you take the meds? I'm not sure how all of that works? But I'm praying this works for you!!

Thanks, hun. I start next Friday and the egg retrieval is Oct 7, so it appears that I have to inject for 3 weeks. I keep reminding myself that it's only temporary and that hopefully this gives us our baby. :baby: This process is certainly making me stronger.

I'm having a really rough time... Took Roman to the pediatrician again yesterday for his weigh in. He's only 7lbs 6.5oz at nearly 4 weeks. I've been trying so hard to not supplement him with a ton of formula but now I have no choice. The doctor said he's 'failing to thrive'. My body is not only letting me down, but it's letting him down. I started taking fenugreek again even though it put my stomach in knots and gives me the runs. I'm going to start pumping every hour to two hours in hopes that will somehow help... I have to go back to work in a couple weeks and with how little I'm able to pump I'm not going to have anything stored for him while I'm gone. I fear I'm not going to be able to breastfeed much longer. I feel like my body is failing my baby. I have to do what's best for him and right now that means supplementing with as much formula as he will take because he really needs to gain weight.

Oh love- I have mo expertise in this area but I feel for you. Can u alternate between the two for as long as you can?

Love, I'm so sorry! I can totally understand a feeling of failure/disappointment/frustration but try really hard to remember that the only thing that matters is that Roman is healthy. You don't have to breastfeed full time in order to be a good mom. Some moms bf at night after work and the rest of the time the baby is on formula...that would be perfectly fine. If you agree now with the doc that he's not gaining enough, give him what he needs and don't beat yourself up. I'm sorry this has been a struggle!

Mrs, hows your temp today? Did you :test: ?

Love - i am sorry that they told you Roman 'is failing to thrive' . To me thriving isnt just about weight gain, its about being loved most importantly and i know how much love Roman gets :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I personally wouldnt take the herbal thing if it makes you ill, with diarrheoa it cant be so easy for your body. Just try to eat well and rest if you can.
Don't torture yourself about formula - if Roman needs some, he needs some, you can still breastfeed inbetween for his comfort and to keep some milk coming :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->