Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

ladies here is a side view of kyleigh's face and her foot which just looks huge to me, they said she is measuring about a week behind and a guesstimate weight of 5 pounds 6 ounces

Attachments

• babys face.jpg
    babys face.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • babys foot.jpg
    babys foot.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Repo cute! Just pray she doesn't come early on you now and she has time to grow!

Love, I pump whenever I think of it.....primly not enough, but am always afraid if I pump, and Kian gets hungry, that I won't have enough left. And don't wanna give him bottles too often. I don't really leak through clothes in public, but I fill up so fast that they get huge, hard, and leak and it's so uncomfortable. I can't figure out how to even leave the house really cuz I will feed baby and leave but around an hour or so later I'm so engorged again it bothers me. Sonic I'm out and can't nurse or pump, will that make my supply start to diminish?

Ready, breast feeding is crazy and I do understand why some don't bother with it! Are you planning on it?

Rosa good luck!

Rosa, yippee, let us know how it goes!

Repo, very exciting--you are getting really close now :)

Ny I am definitely going to breastfeed but I know it'll be really, really hard. I really dont like the nips touched now as it is and I can't imagine how uncomfortable a sucking hungry infant will be. I hope I can do it! We had our first hypnobirthing class last night :happydance: Admittedly, there were a few crunchy-type people in there, but it's mostly a normal class with a segment of relaxation and self-hypnosis. We enjoyed it; I'm glad I didn't sign up for a hospital birthing class.

Ready, my nips are also very sensitive in general, which is why bf scares me! I really want to do it though, so hopefully I'll be strong enough.

Retrieval was this morning. 10 eggs! :wohoo: That's great! My doc was SO pleased...he originally hoped that we'd get 7-8. Like said he would be ecstatic if we got that many. But 10?! :yipee:

The procedure was relatively simple. I'm home now, with bad af type cramps, but dh is out getting me tylonol with codeine and my starbucks. :haha: Feeling good and soooo relieved to have more than 3 eggs.

Good for you Rosa!! You've become so brave with all of these procedures...remember where you started from? So when does sperm meet egg? :haha:

(We can moan about bf together, I'm not a tough girl when it comes to the nips)

I'm not tough about nips either. :wacko:

This procedure was NOTHING compared to the others...:wacko: Thanks. I"m pretty proud of myself. I have NO pain tolerance. I stub my toe and cry in agony for like an hour. :haha: Now I can just relax and thank God for 10 eggs. :flower:

Edit: forgot...sperm meegs eggs sometime today. Sperm is there ready...then they grow together for the next few days and transfer will be either Monday or Wednesday morning.

Good luck Rosa, it all sounds very exciting and well done for being so brave going through all this, i take my hat off to you - you will get your dream :hugs:

Thanks, dee. :hugs: Tbh, ivf hasn't been as scary and daunting as I imagined it. With that said, I haven't entered the dreaded 2ww yet. :wacko: I'm sure I'll be a wack job with emotions. Progesterone shots everyday, 2 vajayjay pills twice a day...:wacko: I don't even care anymore, I just want a baby! I'll do anything!

Rosa, can you believe that for the first time you can unequivocally say that you & DH have made the beginnings of a baby? As many as 10 of them! Fingers & everything crossed that the little fertilized eggs are healthy and very sticky :hugs:

Thank you! Yes, it IS very exciting. :flower:

Also, the codeine is kicking in very nicely. :haha: Feelin' groovy...

Lol yay for codeine! I'm so amazed you had10! Way to go, your body finally did something that you want it o do! Will the transfer be about the same as retrieval for pain and everything?

My nipples hurt so bad I need Tobruk something very hard as he latches on. This sucks a lot!

The transfer is way easier from what i've heard. the only uncomfortable part is that it has to be on a full bladder. :wacko: I've actually had a "mock transfer" already and it was so easy. Just like a pap.

ny- is there a reason why you are pumping so often? The more you pump the more milk you are going to produce which leads to the engorgement and discomfort you are suffering with. If you want to reduce that, you should cut back on the number of pumping sessions to allow your supply to even out with your babies needs. I would kill to have an oversupply instead of the 5-7 ounces a day I manage to pump. What is preventing you from nursing while you're out or even pumping? I pump in the car all the time. I just pull my shirt over the pump to hold it in place (or you could get the medela bra that holds them for you) and go about my errands. I have a storage bag to put the bottles in that even has an ice pack to keep it fresh while I'm out. As for nursing in public, they make covers that you put around your neck so no one can see, I just used a blanket. You really don't need to fear your supply diminishing since it's already established. It'll even out to what baby needs if you stop pumping so much, but it is very unlikely that you will ever suffer with undersuppy. That is usually pretty aparent from the very beginning. You get more in one pumping session than I do pumping all day long so you have nothing to worry about. Count yourself lucky and relax on the pumping or else you'll drive yourself mad not being able to go anywhere.

Rosa!!! :happydance: :happydance: 10 eggs!!! That's absolutely wonderful!! See, it's not you, it's those stupid tubes that were preventing you from getting your bfp. Now you have 10 potential little babies sitting in a dish waiting to meet mommy. This is so exciting!! Just a few more days and you'll be pregnant!

I guess I wanted to pump that often because I felt a lot was being wasted since he wasn't eating much and I was leaking all over from the other side as he ate. S stock piling for when he eats a ton more seemed appropriate. I know a lot if women have trouble keeping up later with a hungrier baby demands and has to formula supplement so thought I would avoid that by pumping now. But really, I only pump after he has fed and they are still full, or if he doesn't want to eat and I need to relieve them. Usually once in the night, once or twice in the day. I'm so nervous for public nursing so thought I would pm so we bring bottles with us but then it doesn't help my boobs from getting full. This sucks I didn't want to have to nurse n public. Didn't realize they would fill so fast.

Your milk isn't being wasted. Stocking up a little in your freezer is good but all the excess pumping and oversupply is likely to eventually frustrate you to the point of calling it quits. I think a lot of women end up supplementing late on because they can't handle the cluster feeding through growth spurts. When a baby grows and decides he needs more milk, he'll begin cluster feeding (feeding often several times over a short period of time especially in the evening/night). Cluster feeding is his way of telling your body that he's growing and needs more. Cluster feeding can be very tiring and also frustrating which is why many mothers may start supplementing instead of allowing the cluster feeding to up their supply. That isn't the case with every mom of course, some struggle with supply but there are supplements you can take to help if you find you are having issues later. Don't be nervous about nursing in public. You don't have to do it in the middle of the store for everyone to see if you aren't comfortable. You can park farther back in the parking lot, keep a pillow in the back and nurse in the car with your cover. No one would know. It's completely natural and nothing to be embarrassed by. What you may also want to try is getting a ring sling and putting LO in that to nurse while you're in the store. Not only will he be super happy to be snuggled up against your chest while you're out shopping (with you still being able to use your hands) you'd be able to nurse him while using the tail of the sling as a cover. No one would know. The thing with breastfeeding is if you have a good supply you'll have to plan to either pump or nurse while you're out unless you can handle the discomfort of being too full. The body is designed to start filling up once a feed ends to prepare for the next one.

YAY ROSA, this is so great! FXD! :dust:

Beautiful pic REPO!!!

How are things DEE?

AFM...Nothing new to report, stalk my chart... Starting OPKs this weekend. I have a very full weekend, meeting up with my bro, SIL and my nephew. DW and I are taking the LO to shop for coats/clothes, getting cold around here, and today and tomorrow she has Karate! Going to even find a second in there to get to the salon to get hair done! YAY! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! GL FXD! :dust:

Ny- are you going back to work, if so when? If you don't have to go back to work at all then you really don't need to pump, you can exclusively bf. Unless you want to pump once a day to allow DH to give a bottle in the middle of the night to allow you a break. If so you are going to want to pump for the feed that he gets a bottle. If you are going back to work but not anytime soon but want some milk saved for when you do go back you could pump once a day and freeze it. Just remember milk is only good in the freezer for 6 months. Just gradually reduce the number of times you're pumping and your supply should slow down with it enough to allow you to go out. It won't cause you an undersupply as long as you keep nursing on demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->