Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready- the difference is the fabric. Every brand has a slightly different fabric. My favorite so far is the SnuggyBaby wrap. It's a stretchy wrap where the fabric doesn't stretch per se but gives enough to pop LO in and out with little need to re-adjust. The only other difference is retail sales. Most other wraps aren't mainstream and thus wouldn't be found in a BRU.

I was rather amazed at how little my relationship with DH changed after Roman was born. I really thought we'd constantly be at each others last nerve but if anything things actually got better. Things have been worse now that I'm back at work. I'm so on edge and down that I'm missing my peanut and it causes me to snap on him a lot. The little things are starting to drive me nuts. Who would have thought going back to work would be a hazard to my relationship.

Ready- I should have read that book! Lol. We about disagree on everything except our son is uber cute. Thats about it! Haha. After looking at diaper bags with me about 16 times OH finally threw up his hands and said, I dont care if its girly, get whatever. Hehe.

Love- I was already on to the next baby while pregnant,,,,,and think a lot of my baby blues feelings are because I cannot fully enjoy this baby because im sad over not having another....if that makes sense. I was told not to have another pregnancy, or at least wait 18 months to do so. I was planning to get pregnant pretty right away with our last baby so that ruins our plans:( How come you have to wait? I hope you all give yourselves some slack with you going back to work. Being 2 working parents to a baby is tough and you will adjust. Hope its soon.

I wanna scream from the rooftops...I HATE BREASTFEEDING AND WANNA RIP MY BOOBS OFF! hehe. Lovely OH ran out last night to buy me nipple shields bless him....and they dont really help much so I am not sure whether to keep them up or not. This is fuN!

NY - Breastfeeding IS painful to begin with, i cant remember exactly but it took me a couple of months i think to not hurt when mine sucked. My nipples were cracked so badly that they bled and i literally had to grip the chair hard when they first attached in agony. ..............BUT it did get better! :)
My first mistake was not getting enough nipple in babies mouth, it was tons more of the areola than i thought, and not just them hanging off the nipple bit at all LOL
Anyway it does get easier - i promise. I used to apply a cream and a breastpad after each feed to help and one midwife told me to leave some breastmilk on the nipples after each feed (let it dry on) as it itself is an natural healer?!!
Hope you find it easier soon hun :hugs::hugs: I'm sure little man is loving it and going just fine :)

Thank you Dee, that is all so very familiar! Down to the gripping something hard....I do that too and get really sweaty! but sure helps to hear that you got through it and were able to stick with it........Its just hard to correct his shallow latch. he also only has the nipple and I keep trying to get him to open his mouth bigger and shove it on more around the areola, but hard to try and make him do it!

MRSI, I hope that damn witch does and has stayed away! SMF at her!

Hi ladies, I love seeing the support you all are giving to each other at different stages of your PG! :hugs:

DEE, how are you doing? How have the appts been shaping up?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick, OV looks to be around the corner and "donations" are just about complete. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning as it did yesterday morning and last night, hoping tomorrow with a temp shift, it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... I "plan" NOT to SS this cycle, decreased it last cycle so maybe I will decrease it more this cycle if I SS at all. GL FXD! :dust:

Mm, where do the donations come from, do you know the man?just curious you don't haft say if you don't want!

Just had my last ultrasound! It was very fun to see him again! The tech was very business like and she was jamming the probe into me and trying to get the little man to turn--no such luck, but she did succeed in making him look grumpy in the photos! No cute yawn pic for me; wasn't that yours Ny? But I love them anyhow; he's going to look like daddy. He was bent in half with his feet by his face--you can see his toes :haha: So my placenta moved out of the way--no c section for me--yay! And he's weighing 2 lbs 11 ounces which seems huge to me with 3 more months to grow...oh and he's head down but facing forward, which explains the crazy kicks I feel all over the front and top of my belly.

Love-I don't mind having to order online, but do you think there is a best fabric or brand? I'd have no way of knowing moby or sleepy or snuggly or what. :dohh:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 1
OMG REady!! Amazing scan pics!!!!!!!!! Oh and about your leaking- I leaked a lot in the 3rd tri with Kylar, but not with Kendon... Kinda weird I think!! lol

I know you were hoping to conceive soon after Kian but a 2 year age gap really isn't that big. Can you imagine being pregnant, exhausted and still up all night with Kian? Then breastfeeding with your breasts being even more tender? I would love another baby now but it's just too soon even though I'm personally ready. The reason they say to wait 18months after a c-section (which is also the preferred time for a vaginal delivery) is because a) it was major surgery and your body needs time to fully recover b) there is a higher risk of uterine rupture, premature labor and low birthweight c) you lose twice as much blood during a c-section as a vaginal delivery and can often become iron deficient and iron is very important to the fetus especially during first tri. In the end it's your decision but I think you should try to enjoy little Kian while he's still small. You don't want to look back and feel like you missed out on the early weeks because you disappointed about not being able to try right away. The time already goes too fast.

Thank you Dee, that is all so very familiar! Down to the gripping something hard....I do that too and get really sweaty! but sure helps to hear that you got through it and were able to stick with it........Its just hard to correct his shallow latch. he also only has the nipple and I keep trying to get him to open his mouth bigger and shove it on more around the areola, but hard to try and make him do it!

NY - maybe this may help:

https://www.breastfeeding.ie/getting_started/how_to_attach_/

Good luck! :flower:

Ready!!! Those pictures are just perfect! I wish my 3D pics had come out that good. I've never worn a moby or a sleepy wrap but I can tell you that stretchy wraps really aren't allthat different from each other. It's a matter of personal preference. I loved the SnuggyBaby stretchy wrap but Roman is a furnace just like daddy so it was a little too warm for him (not anymore now that it's getting cold). We won a stretchy wrap during IBW from an etsy store called babythebaby. I love it. Different wraps are different prices and a higher price doesn't always mean it's better.

Yea....lthen things started getting tough and I've pretty much decided no more! plus, it's such a great risk for me, well I think so at least, so doesn't seem possible. I don't wanna leave m kids w no mommy!

Ready soooooo cure! I love the pics they are very clear. No yawn, but you will see the cute yawn in person.

Thanks girls :) We really enjoyed seeing him again, even if it was briefly...the 3D was a bonus so I didn't even bother sending 2Ds to family and such. These are more fun :)

Ny, I'm glad that there is at least a possibility to have another one for you, even if it is 18 months or a couple years away--that's great spacing between them! In the meantime, you will have time to think and research the safety and risks for your particular situation. Hopefully the risk is low enough that you get to go again and by then you'll be such pro at bf and sleep loss that it'll be no problem :rofl:

Thanks Love--maybe I'll try a stretchy, maybe. I should load my cat up in the k'tan first and see if it works. :) No, seriously, I might actually do that. He weighs 15 pounds.

Lol ready. Does he have claws?

He totally has claws, and so does his brother. :) I'll have to catch them in a sleepy mood. I'm going to try it--maybe in front of DH; he'll be highly amused. My cats love to be held and kissed like babies so maybe this'll be my new thing. I have a few short months to fulfill my potential as the cat lady.

AWESOME scan pics READY! Too cuute!

NY, I don't mind speaking on it. We pay for vials from a Cryo bank. We do not "know" the donor but have been given thorough history. The fert clinic only uses donations from a Cry/sperm bank.

Is it a local place mm? There's a show on now about sperm donor and a website for people to find siblings or the donors and stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->