Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

ready- I wish you lived closer, I'd totally just lend you mine. I think wrapping is worth a try, especially since I pretty much swore I wouldn't/couldn't wrap. It's become a real love for me and Roman loves it too. Some nights I wrap him to sleep before putting him down.

Ready! Wonderful pics! He is adorable! :) I can't believe you only have 86 days left! Time is flying by.

Hi Ladies! Miss you all! Hope to be back in the game soon. :hugs:

:hi: Kiki!!

:rofl: I totally put my cat in the wrap--DH loved it! You guys probably think I'm ridiculous! Kitty was such a good boy--he liked it for a little while :) It's totally too small though; I'm sure of that. I could barely get it over my second shoulder once kitty was in there. And it doesn't feel overly stretchy; maybe it's more of a woven? Does it look too small Love?

Attachments

• K'tan Wrap 1.jpg
    K'tan Wrap 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
  • K'tan Wrap 2.jpg
    K'tan Wrap 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi kik!

Ready, hilarious! Kitty looks bigger than a baby. Lol.

I actually wore my baby to a soccer game tonight! First time, never even wore him around the house yet. We really loved it,,,,,,except I hate the taking him out of infant seat and in the icky cold weather getting him back into his seat which is in the car....I'm thinking drfinitely a no when it's snowy and cold out......easier to leave them in the infant
seat all bundled. But it was really neat and I wish it were summer now I would wear him ever place. Guess just around the house now. Was proud of myself tho!

Good for you, Ny! Did you tie on your wrap before you went to the game, or outside your car? I'm glad it worked for you :)

I think it looks/feels small bc you have a baby bump to work around!! you wont have that when the baby is here so it will prob fit better! Have you guys picked name Ready? Sorry if you've announced it and I missed it!

HI ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Hope you and Kian are getting along better with breastfeeding NY... It can be very stressful I know, but I'm proud you are not giving up. I always said with Kylar when we had so many problems with it, as long as it continued to be BEST for HIM , I would not quit b/c of ME. If formula became best for him, then that's what I would do, and I can tell you are putting your baby first and I can tell you that it will get better!!

AFM- Tried to move Kendon into his own bed a few days ago, that was a fail. He still has bad acid reflux so has to have his mattress propped and kept sliding off of his sleep positioner (he has to sleep on that too at night) and was up all night, plus he has been sick, running a low grade fever for days and dr said his throat was red and sore. :( But his temp wasnt high enough for them to take it seriously so no meds ! So back to our room he went for a little while at least lol. His room is all the way across the house from ours so that makes me so nervous, and plus its a long journey during the night for feedings! I bought this thing called an angelcare monitor, it detects if he stops breathing or moving during the night and sounds an alarm! I can't wait to get it, will be waiting to move him to his room til it gets here! He's gotten really good about hs night feedings though. Goes to bed at 8, wakes to eat at 2, and 5 and then up at 7 or 8 for the morning! Love it that he's puttin himself on a schedule!

Awww... Cute, taht kitty is a cutie. Mine would have jumped out ASAP.

Hey KIKI :wave: see you back here soon!

:wave: KYLARS!

NY, the clinic is local, it is a very well known one in our area, however the cryobank is in California.... The clinic really just uses 2 cryobanks. Overnite shipping is the greatest!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Kylar- Yea, I do not think he is not getting enough food eventually, he just needs to feed ALL day! Lol. At night and some evenings I need to give in to giving him a bottle of breast milk to give my bb's a break but im trying. It just hurts so bad I know something is wrong. Did your breast feeding hurt with Kylar? And did it get better eventually? I seriouasly think my nipples will never feel better! I am trying a shield now to give them some of a break, but they still hurt.

I think it's fine to have Kendon in your room a bit longer, it wont teach him anything bad...I had my daughter in there til 9 months! And the transition went just fine. I was just too scared to let her in her own room. Have you thoguth of the angel care monitor? I am thinking of getting one. it senses motion so it would give a quick alarm if he stopped breathing or moving or whatever. May put you at ease a tad.

Ready- I put the wrap on at home because its a huuuuuuge long piece of fabric...but im getting used to that anyways. Then at the game I put him in it. I had practiced at home right befgore we left so I at least knew where he went. He was even hungry (forgot to put a piece of the bottle together so it was worthless) and he didn't cry or fuss after I got him in the carrier next to me. So that saved us, in his stroller he would have been freaking out with no food. But yea, in and out of the car seat sucks! i think your carrier looks slightly tight, but maybe its because of your bump and its up so high? Do you think it will stretch at all? I know mine is a pretty stretchy material so I like that because it stretches around him nicely.

MM, good luck with the last donation!

Lol, I put in the last post that I got an angelcare monitor, lol. It wont be here til next week though! :( Ya my nips hurt with both boys for awhile, prob not as long as yours are, but it does lighten up and actually now it feels good to nurse! Not like in a gross way, but it relieves the built up milk and i really enjoy feeding him! I hope that you can figure out what is wrong bc eventually you should enjoy nursing! I missed it so much when i stopped with kylar, i cried. :( i hope it gets easier for you bc it really is a great thing you are doing and it sucks that you arent enjoying it! (course most people dont like it the begnning weeks bc it is so frustrating working out the kinks!)

Haha heather I had to go back and read that part of your post. For some reason I read everything bu that particular sentence! Lemme know when it comes how u like it cuz I'm debating. I worry about SIDS so hope that would help me. My baby has a really shallow latch on my nipple and maybe just not a big enough mouth because I'm working really hard trying to get him to latch bigger but it's not happening. So I'm afraid I won't be able to continue breast feeding because it's a problem I can't fix:(

Hi ladies-

Ny- I hope the bf gets easier. I have no expertise on that whatsoever.. But :hugs:

Ready- lol @ the kitty pic. Ur bump looks great! AND LOVE THE SCAN PIC! technology is truly amazing.

Kylar- I agree with ny- it's best not to force it if either of you arent all the way ready :) good idea with the monitor. How can they detect if the baby stops breathing?

MrsM- fxd tight for you!!!

Afm- mom had her surgery yesterday. Surgery was 12 hours! She's in icu for a couple days then will be transferred to a rehabilitation center. I wish with everything to be there. I'm freaking out more than she is.. :/
Had my appt yest. I'm ovulating on time and my cycles are pretty regular now, watch me Jinx myself..
The appt didn't go as planned and it looks like there's a set back for me. Months ago they did a colposcopy on my cervix, results were mild, so it was left at taking vitamins and strengthening my immune system, which I did, but now it seems that a leip procedure is in order. Which is fine, just another darn speedbump with this. I'm worried about scarring my cervix.. And not being able to carry a baby, but I guess they're pretty common, so I won't worry about that now.

Except... I should have had her run a pg test on me, I was expecting af to show and she hasnt. So I'm either 14-17 dpo right now.. But she could have been able to tell by looking at my cervix right?? I've been so focused on other things that I put it out of my mind that this cycle could be it. We really didn't try. But either way I know it'll be a great thing if it happens, but idk if it's safe to be pg and have this othe stuff to deal with that the pg hormones will make it worse I.e cancerous.. So idk what to think. I'm ok with whateve at this point.. I've got a referral to another dr.. Soo :shrug: I guess it is what it is for me over here.. :)

Mrs too bad they didn't do the leip when they got the mild results...anything questionable should get one....idk if she could tell by cervix if you are preg....I suppose if the position is different maybe? Have you tested?

No I will tomorrow or Friday if she's not here yet. I could have sworn she was coming two days ago. And yea I agree they should has done it then, except my insurance didn't kick in until sept 1st so that was another reason for waiting..
Idk why I would question whether or not I'm of or not. I know I cannot! Get that lucky. I'm sure she'll be here soon lol.

One day ladies... I will join you!

If I am pg then I'm not having any symptoms, cramping is gone. Still have sore bbs. But my body is HOT HOT HOT! I've got the ac set and am swearing bullets.

Probably just coincidence tho lol

Mrs, I had a cone biopsy, similar to a LEEP, and you can still carry a baby...don't worry about that. I occasionally get an abnormal pap reading but haven't had any indication of cancer & I don't freak about it and certainly did not put off having children because of it; that's just how I do it.

Glad to hear your mom made it through surgery well! That's an awfully long procedure :( Did you guys :sex: this cycle so that it's possible to have a bun in the oven? Being overheated is really a great symptom. I understand not wanting to get your hopes up, but FX that the :witch: stays far far away this week. Just think...you and Rosa both could give us some news on Friday :happydance:

Oh ready! Thank you for that. We did bd arous the right times this cycle.. Instead of 11 times this cycle it was only 3 or 4. But ya, I'm HOT HOT SWEATING HOT!

It would be amazing to have a bun in the oven, but i will more than likely start today or tomorrow, maybe the next day.. So we'll see.

Oh ready! Thank you for that. We did bd arous the right times this cycle.. Instead of 11 times this cycle it was only 3 or 4. But ya, I'm HOT HOT SWEATING HOT!

It would be amazing to have a bun in the oven, but i will more than likely start today or tomorrow, maybe the next day.. So we'll see.

Silly Mrs, it only takes one time to make a baby! :) We'll see what happens here...are you temping still? FF doesn't seem to be updated... I am a big fan of temperature predicting pregnancy; it was quite clear cut for me.

Lol I havent temped in a while, not since ff confirmed o.. But I believe I o'd a few days later that what it says.. So u know who's taking her temp tomorrow morning :) this girl

GL MRSI! FXD! I don't think that they can tell from your vervix but your uterus is you were PG, and this early, it would be hard to tell still, so :dust: to a PG test! So glad to hear mom is doing well after surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->