• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

OMG!!!! Dee!!!!!!! There is no denying that line!!!! Wow!!!! Stick baby! Congrats!!!!

CONGRATS DEE!!!! yippie!!

I have my beta scheduled for 4/12/12....

but i have a question: anyone experience cramping/pressure down there that goes all the way around to my back and bum..... I did the BD last night and it was so painful, never experienced that before... DH said he thought i felt a little swollen..... This is following my IUI on thursday

I don't have cramps as such at the moment but a general feeling of pressure and low back achey, OH wanted to BD last night but i wouldnt lol so could be a good sign??

I feel like its too soon to really be anything but I guess you never know

Dee, WOWZA!!! :wohoo: Congrats!!!!

Swep, sorry you're in pain. Maybe your area is just aggravated from the IUI?

dee Congrats!!! wooohooO!!

Brandy= lovely Ultrasounds! glad you are still having a girl and glad the doc is all figured out.

Sweap- i was horribly crampy a week before AF due and thought was coming early and turns out in retrospect that was implantation. So you never know! that would be about right for you....takes a couple days for impltantation I believe.

Brandy- That is definitely a little Zoey! No mistaking that! I'm so glad this new doctor is working out so well, especially with all you had to go through to get to this point. Looks like she already has some chubby little thighs!! Will they do the c-section early if she starts gaining too quickly?

Dee!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That is SOOOO wonderful!!! My fingers are tightly crossed that this is a super sticky one. Did you do anything differently? I'm so happy for you.

Yesterday DH and I went to my sister's baby shower. I definitely have the baby fever, but DH is nowhere near ready to try for another one. Roman is getting so big so fast. I love every minute I spend with him but I can't wait to be pregnant again.

Brandy- That is definitely a little Zoey! No mistaking that! I'm so glad this new doctor is working out so well, especially with all you had to go through to get to this point. Looks like she already has some chubby little thighs!! Will they do the c-section early if she starts gaining too quickly?

Dee!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That is SOOOO wonderful!!! My fingers are tightly crossed that this is a super sticky one. Did you do anything differently? I'm so happy for you.

Yesterday DH and I went to my sister's baby shower. I definitely have the baby fever, but DH is nowhere near ready to try for another one. Roman is getting so big so fast. I love every minute I spend with him but I can't wait to be pregnant again.

Lord, I hope so! Lol! It's getting hard to walk. I have another scan today and will ask more questions.

DEE I totally teared up at your lovely pink lines! OMG!!! I have seen all the ups and downs of your journey on here on BnB. I am past happy for you and OH! I hope that you have set up an appt with the doc and have one of the healthiest, happiest 9 mos we have all ever seen!:dust::flower:

BRANDY what lovely scans Hun! I am sooo glad that you were able to get a doc in your new area. And even better that you liked them!

LOVE welcome back Hun!

AFM... Not much to report on ladies, STILL just waiting for that ugly AF so that I can jump back in to the TTC arena!! I have been VERY busy recently with work and now with our possible move at the end of the month, I am always so very exhausted:dust:

Not much new for me :) just hanging around having surgery on Tuesday for a bugger of a "complex" cyst on my left ovary.....as of right now its looking slim for our chances of ever conceiving but I'm still "lurking" in the threads and snooping :) lol....how are you ladies?? Looks like we are about to see lots more babies!!!!!

My digi just now still says 2-3 - is that ok ladies?? I wanted to get a 3+

DEE that still seems about right, no worries, things are progressing. Try to stay calm and enjoy the next 9 months!:flower:

AFM... Well,I have been gone a few days, in that time, AF arrived on Thursday midday, then we were out looking at homes, and then there was Easter yesterday (Happy Easter - belated) and today, absolutely no spotting, no sign of AF as she ended yesterday evening. So, my doc was called Friday and I have my HSG scheduled for this Thursday! Sooo much going on. But I am happy AF has come and gone and we are looking at TTC again in a couple weeks. Looks like I have a testing date, tentatively... YAY, seems like forever. Hoping we will have an NY Baby brewing! :dust:

:witch: damn witch got me....... oh well what can i say other then maybe next month..

good luck everyone

So sorry Swep :hugs::hugs: Keep onwards and do not give give up, good luck for next try :hugs::hugs:

Stupid AF. On to the next. One of these "nexts" will become the one. Just doesn't seem so right now.

maybe in this round the first try was just a primer. so either 2nd or lucky 3rd! gotta keep thinking like that otherwise it wont ever seem possible

Good morning, lovely, lovely ladies...I have to apologize for bailing on you for such a long time. While I was on maternity leave, I hardly ever touched my computer! I've kept up with several of you on facebook from my iphone, but that's about it! Brandy & Rosa--woohoo! How are you girls? Dee, so very, very, very happy for you :) Congratulations mama! And MrsM, I'm sorry for your loss... I just bumped back a few pages to see what's up, so I'm sure I've missed much more than that.

I'm back at work which SUCKS! I try to find the positive things where I can; for example, I acutally get quiet moments to myself (what!?) to read online and drink a cup of coffee and get back on bnb. But leaving my little one is so,so,so hard...it breaks my heart more often than not. I'm attaching a pic of him, 14 weeks old already. I've missed you girls, and I'm grateful for those of you that I've connected with already on FB :hugs:

Attachments

• Happy Easter 057.jpg
    Happy Easter 057.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member