• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

haha, thanks ladies! I think Dee and NY say girl because they know that's what I'm hoping for. :winkwink: Honestly, I'd be happy with boy or girl and I don't have any feelings either way. :shrug: Just healthy. I'm starting to worry about that (probably because I have nothing else to worry about!) and I just hope everything is fine.

Actually i really didn't know that! LOL I am awful at reading peoples journals thoroughly. I just thought girl for some reason - honest! :hugs:

LOL! Well you're like the only one then. Everyone seems to think it's a boy! Which will be totally fine. :cloud9: Either really. Just want a healthy, happy baby. I always thought it was so cliche when people said that, but now I understand.

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to say hi:hi: and also to give a quick update....

AFM... I need 1-2 more temps to confirm it, but I think that I am in the TWW for sure! I had 2 donations at the beginning and end the suspected fertile period, so we shall see. My monitor gave me 2 peaks and so I wait!! Still soooo much going on, we are moving into our new house, should be there by the weekend, and work has been super busy, not to mention our DD is finishing up the 3rd grade. I'm updating my journal...:dust:

Hi ladies! I have a Zoey update!

I had my ob appt and growth scan yesterday. We got great news, baby is only weighing a week ahead now!!! 6lbs2oz. She was measuring 5lbs10oz at 30wks, which was 4wks ahead at the time!
so my ob was super happy and said that we can look forward to having a normal size baby! Also, they scheduled my section for May 23rd! So exactly one month to go!

brandy, almost there!! :yipee: You must be getting super excited now!

mrsm, yay!! When will you test? good luck!!

Ladies, I'm on team BLUE!!! :blue: I guess it was meant to be because of this thread! :haha: Pics in my journal. :cloud9:

Kylarsmom, you'll have to update the title!

Congrats Rosa!!! A little boy...what do I get for guessing right? ;) That's awesome...either way is awesome really but he'll be a mama's boy for sure!

Good news Brandy--you must be dying for May23rd to get here! It must be great to be able to plan for the exact day baby arrives :thumbup:

I really pushed for 38wks as i am having trouble keeping anything down. I throw up at least twice a day. My OB said that if it was up to her she would, but 39wks is hospital policy. She did ay however that if I go into labor before that that all I have to do is go to L&D and they would do the section then. You don't know how tempted I am to try to bring on labor at term just to get this baby out!

Brandy! Wooot!!! Only a month left!!! That's so exciting!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I can't wait to see this little princess!!

Rosa- Congrats!! I promise little boys are AMAZING. I was initially hoping for a little girl, but I wouldn't trade my little man for anything. Plus, now you can have the perfect little mommy's boy. Any names picked yet?

Sorry I've been on so sporadically. I've been busy trying to get everything unpacked... still lol. Roman said his first word on the 11th!!!! He said... "mama!" My heart completely melted. He's getting so big. I can't believe in 4 months he'll be a year old. Time is going way too fast. I want my little man back.

Congrats Rosa on a boy :thumbup::blue: I was wrong! :)

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

Brandy omgosh :) your about to pop!!! OMGOSH OMGOSH!! I miss you ladies!! I need to get on here more!

In hospital having contractions! Will update when I know something

OMG!!! You may get to have your little one early!! And with her being a big girl already she'll be just fine!! EEEEK!!!!

Good luck Brandy - How exciting!!!! :happydance:

I have had some spotting yesterday and go for a early scan today at 11.30 - please wish me luck - not feeling at all positive :nope:

Look everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled and excited, my scan today showed that i am expecting twins!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• twins1.jpg
    twins1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
WHAT THE HELL?!?!??! DEEEEE TWINS??? omg. I just pissed myself. congrats! off to your journall....

Brandy, GOOD LUCK! So excited for you :) Can't wait to hear some good news...

Dee, holy crapola!! What a shock, and how very special :hugs: Congratulations x2!!!!

Dee!!!!! I can't believe it TWINS!!!! Your journey has finally paid off, after two rough losses you are having TWO perfect little babies. I'm so excited for you!! And a tiny bit jealous lol. You definitely deserve this. How is your husband taking it?

Brandy- any news?!?!?

Holy crap!! DEE?!?! Where the heck did THAT come from???? Are you excited????

Brandy, good luck!! This is getting exciting again!

I am sooooooo excited and sooo emotional and sooo shocked (also dog tired and sick too lol) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->