• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks Ready - i got the 3+ on the digi a couple days ago too :happydance:
Your little man is so handsome :) and growing loads already! :flower:

ready!! Your little man is sooooo adorable! 14 weeks already?! Wow. :nope:

I'm doing great, thanks for asking! Baby is a mango today and we have our 20 week scan in 10 days!! :yipee:

I cannot wait for Rosa's scan! just sayin

Ready- i love your pics on FB, so glad we are freinds on there. Plus, love your little dude's style, our boys have the same kinda style:)

Aw Ready!! You little guy is gorgeous!! Thanks for checking in on us!

Rosa!!!!! 19wks already?!? That is insane!! I am so very very happy for you!! Can not wait to see your miracle baby's scan!!

AFM- Almost 34wks and seriously feeling it. I don't mean to complain, as I would go through it all over again, but I am sooooooooo over this! Lol! It is like 4am before I fall asleep every night due to severe heartburn and RLS. I am already carrying around the weight of a full term baby and her movements are getting very painful. I find out on the 23rd what my c-section date is, and while I want her to stay in as long as she needs I am hoping they will take her closer to term (37wks) then due date. They said they are looking at around 39wks right now which is only 39 days, but 38 sounds a lot better to me! Lol!

Maybe she will just come early on her own account brandy! Thats what mine did, although he was pretty small, but strong and ready to rock! And now he is bigger than most babies his age and he is DEF not acting like a preemie! I hated the acid reflux heart burny stuff. that was aweful .

Swep- glad u r back!!!! So exciting about the iui !!!!

Dee- congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!!

Miss u guys! I see must of u on fb so forget to check this! We have severe tornados coming in tonight hoping its not as bad as they think it will be!

Thanks girls :) I love my little man like crazy and we think he's pretty fun (except when he's screaming)... He has a new trick this weekend--when he's lying on his back, he wants to get up. He'll grab on our fingers and pull himself up to sitting and then to standing just holding hands. This if my first baby obviously, but is it early to be wanting to stand ALL the time?

Dee, I love your news :happydance: You guys must be thrilled...when will you tell the kids?

Rosa, bump picture?! I can't believe how far along you are :) When is the scan?

Ny, I love the pics of your chunky monkey too and I also love that you tell it like it is. Some days these boys scream and it sucks :p

Brandy, I soooo empathize. The last month or two is tough. I remember stomach acid free flowing into my mouth and nose so that I had to swallow it back down. YUCK and MEH. You're nearing the finish line!

lol yes, the acid was awwwwweful.

Ready, sounds like he will be a busy baby! not sure whats norm anymore. lol. theyre always surprising.

heather hope you guys did ok with the storms!

we had tornado warnings and storms yesterday and i didnt even know it. lol. i was so busy in my own little world. today it snowed. wtf? nothing to stick to the ground just lurries. weather gone mad.

I hope everyone was safe from the tornadoes this past weekend.

:hi: ladies, doing a quick check in... Lovely little babies on this thread.

DEE :dust::dust:

AFM... well, I was gone for a few extra days. Had my HSG on Thursday, all is clear to continue to TTC. I updated my journal so go there for full info disclosure. I am looking forward to be testing this month!!:dust:

Rosa, bump picture?! I can't believe how far along you are :) When is the scan?

Scan is next Monday!!! :wohoo: I can't WAIT to see my LO and to make sure everything is healthy. Also looking forward to knowing team :pink: or team :blue: Let's take a poll!

Bump pic on my journal. Here's the link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/900338-rosababys-journey-ivf-bfp-62.html

Ohh my pic was my ultrasound pics of my youngest who is 3 and a half :( time flies!

Rosa, you skinny-mini, cute bump! I feel like I was way bigger than that at 19 weeks but I'd have to pull out my pics to tell. I'm a terrible gender guesser (was totally wrong about my little guy) but I'm going to be on team blue for you. You're carrying so tiny and in front--that's my vote!

Interesting! Lots of people have guessed boy for me. 5 more day!! :happydance: Tomorrow, I hear the heartbeat again. :cloud9: Still haven't felt any movement, which worries me. I think maybe I felt something a week ago, but am not sure.

Interesting! Lots of people have guessed boy for me. 5 more day!! :happydance: Tomorrow, I hear the heartbeat again. :cloud9: Still haven't felt any movement, which worries me. I think maybe I felt something a week ago, but am not sure.

Try not to worry about not feeling it yet...that varies so much from person to person! Anything out of the norm in your belly is very likely to be the lo. I think in the beginning it's hard to know what it's "supposed" to feel like, but you will recognize him/her really soon! What's your guess?

I say boy just bc that tends to be the trend in this group lol

haha, thanks ladies! I think Dee and NY say girl because they know that's what I'm hoping for. :winkwink: Honestly, I'd be happy with boy or girl and I don't have any feelings either way. :shrug: Just healthy. I'm starting to worry about that (probably because I have nothing else to worry about!) and I just hope everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->