• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

OMG! Brandy! She is beautiful :happydance: Congratulations :)
Such a good weight lol Well done to you. xxx

Brandy she is just precious!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe she is already here, seems like just a few weeks ago you had gotten your bfp!

Brandy, what a big girl you had!! :shock: She's gorgeous! So glad she's doing well now.

Swep, how did I miss this?

Yes all diagnostic testing has been completed...

NOTHING WRONG with either of us.... two healthy people which is why this is all the more frustrating...Sort of wish there was something wrong .... then we would have an explanation..

I'm so sorry, that is so incredibly frustrating. :hugs: I know how you feel. I was always hoping for a reason. I just wanted to know what was wrong so we could fix it. :hugs:

Brandy, so excited for you! Congratulations on your sweet girl!!! I can't believe how big she is...my Gavin is 5 months and only 4 pounds bigger than her :) Love the last picture with both little ones. I hope your recovery is going smoothly!

Dee have you adjusted to your double blessing yet? :rofl:

Kinda Ready LOL We have the scan on thursday so just wanting that to all be ok :)

Brandy, what a big girl you had!! :shock: She's gorgeous! So glad she's doing well now.

Swep, how did I miss this?

Yes all diagnostic testing has been completed...

NOTHING WRONG with either of us.... two healthy people which is why this is all the more frustrating...Sort of wish there was something wrong .... then we would have an explanation..

I'm so sorry, that is so incredibly frustrating. :hugs: I know how you feel. I was always hoping for a reason. I just wanted to know what was wrong so we could fix it. :hugs:

Oh well nothing we can do... onto IVF.... really hoping it works soon b/c i'm running out of insurance errrr

Hi ladies! I wish I could find more time to come here and chat. I keep telling myself to take some time to, but before I know it the day has gotten away from me. Last night was our first all nighter. I still dont know what was wrong with her, but Zoey cried all night long. She finally wore herself out and fell asleep around 4am. She seems much better today though. I on the other had feel like a zombie as well. I have added some pics of my girl to my signature. We had ourselves a little photo shoot yesterday with my new camera. I think they turned out pretty good. Anyway, I will check back in when I can!

What an angel she is :)

....my trigger shot worked :)

Attachments

• ANDINEW2.jpg
    ANDINEW2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
Brandy! She's such a little cutie!!! You don't need to apologize for not having any time to come chit chat. Our thread has died down a lot since so many babies have popped into the picture. It's just so hard to find time with a little one.

Andrea, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. I see a lot of positives, but I don't know what that means in relation to your treatment. Is that your bfp?

We found out yesterday we are expecting identical twin girlies! :twingirls: I feel like the luckiest lady alive :cloud9::cloud9:
They are slightly concerned about a 12% difference in size as it could be early signs of twin to twin transfusion syndrome but i am being monitored regularly :)

Our beautiful girls:

Attachments

• Twin-1.jpg
    Twin-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Twin-2.jpg
    Twin-2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
I can't wait to see all these babies...MORE babies :) we've already seen lots of them but the more the merrier :)

Oh Dee!! I am so happy for you I could cry!! You have been through so much an now look at you! 16wks with twin girls!!!

Thank you Brandy :hugs: Zoey looks so gorgeous in her piccies :) Hope you and her are doing well? xx

Dee!! Awww!! Two perfect little princesses!! I'm so happy for you.

So... I'm starting to get really frustrated. DH and I are WTT until he finds a good job in Ohio so we can move closer to my family but I am SOOO broody... I have the Mirena IUD so the odds of an oopsie baby are nearly nonexistent. Roman is 10 months old and I love him more than I could have ever imagined, but I'm dying to be pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->