Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

THANKS ROSA!!! We are taking this one day at a time and trying not to let the nerves overcome us. OMG! Jack is a bonafied cutie!!! Congrats!

Hey Ladies!! I miss you all too! :hugs::flower: I am getting a little further in this pregnancy and I think after the gender scan I will relax a little more. It is going to be on New Year's Eve.... how fitting!

I miss you all too!

Andrea...is that YOUR baby in your avatar??
MrsM, yay for gender scan! Last new years even is when we found out we were preggo. :hugs:
brandy, how's your little one?

Have fun at the gender scan Mrs :)
Can't believe my girlies are 6 weeks on friday!
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Yes but unfortunately :( he is almost 4 years old (January 17) ...time FLIES! Wish I could get pregnant as easy as I did with my two boys :( one is 9 the other almost 4...time for another :( well way past time but I guess its all on God's time!

Zoey is doing great! She started sitting up on her own yesterday out of the blue! I was so hoping she would be doing it by Christmas. She is also babbling up a storm! She says mama and Dada and baba and knows what they mean. She has the best disposition too. She never cries! Okay, I could go on and on. Brag session over! Lol!
How are all of your babies doing?

OMG!!! Look at how these LOs have grown!!! I looove it, I just remember when some of them were BFPs.... :flower: I cannot wait! Oh how I miss you all in this thread.

DEE, OMG!!! You had the Girls!!! They are such cuties, and 6 wks! I am tearing up, Hun, I remember your struggle to a BFP!! I am beyond happy for you!!!!

ROSA and look at Jack! This is all bringing back stories for me... your journey to IVF... Awww, look at you now!

KYLARS KENDON is ONE!!!! Time is flying by, I have been around for a long while....

BRANDY and Miss Zoey is sitting up.... I think pregnancy emotions are getting overwhelmed on here today!

I hope you all had a lovely holiday or are having one, depending on how you celebrate!

Lol my ticker is way off Kylar will be 4 in a month Kendon is 17 months and guess what?!?!?

SURPRISE BFP TODAY LIKE 15 min ago!!! Kinda in the shock phase right now!!!!!!

OMGOOSSSHHH OMGOSSSHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is sooooooo awesome! Didn't you just get the implant taken out? LOL

I'm not saying a word ;) was wondering why you were craving smoothies LOL!!!! Bahahahaha now we all know why!!!

I'm sitting here taking my cough meds about to hit the hay I'm soooo stinking sick with bronchitis is not even funny right now....got an inhaler to b/c I'm "crackly" an "wheezing" according to the doc...and the xray showed a little bronchitis but not quite to the pneumonia point yet...thank God I got it early I was gonna wait another week before going to the doc glad I went on an got something!

Thanks Andrea! I def wasn't craving them just was about to start a diet but looks like that won't be happening bahahahaha!

Oh no bronchitis is horrrrrrrible!! Feel better soon!!!

LOL.....I'd be laughing my arse off if in a week I got a :bfp: with you since your oldest an my youngest we were pregger at the same time LOL!!! DH keeps asking if I'm okay b/c my eyes are watering so bad I'm "crying" if you will lol an I'm seriously okay just sneezing and crying at the same time bahahahaha.....oooo well since I'm so sick I'm hoping thats what causes me to get pregnant since I should be O'ing right now :) we just BD'd lol (TMI) I know....but yea ;) to make sure we at least have swimmies up there :) I'm sooooo stinkin happy for you though this is awesome have you told hubby yet an what did he say?!?!?! Thats soooo awesome :)

Awe well hope you feel better and yay for O time!

Yes I told him after I took the test last night I came In the bedroom with a look on my face and he knew lol. I think he's in shock he hasn't said much lol.

WHAAAAA?!?!?! :saywhat: Heather, that's AMAZING!!!!!! :yipee: HUGE congrats!!!!! So sounds like this was in the plans then? That's so awesome!!! :bunny:

One year ago yesterday was my bfp. I completely forgot about it until yesterday. I'll never forget that phone call from the nurse! Then, I ran upstairs to poas. :rofl: Just needed to see those two lines for myself!

andrea, sorry you're so sick on nye. :hugs: I hope you feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->