• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

LOL Congrats Brandy! :) This should now be called the fertile thread! x

OMG OMG OMG!!! BRANDY get outta here!!!! WOW!!!! You are just getting those pink lines like crazy.... I haven't even had this one yet and you're back on the journey :haha: They will be less than 18 months apart what an awesome way to grow up though! GL :happydance: CONGRATS Hun, wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Thanks ladies! Super nervous but feel good about it! Yea, they will be 16mth apart!! Really hoping for another girl so they will be close. Good thing is I don't have to buy anything but clothes an diapers!! Lol!

I think its going to end in another mc . I have had light pink spotting since last night even though my test line is darker than my control line this morning??

Go get bloodwork :( I am praying ;) I had tons of spotting and bleeding with both of my boys so it might be normal...if you get cramps though :( ....deffo call though an get blood work, you are in my prayers!

BRANDY You are in my thoughts, hoping this LO is going to stick!:dust:

hi girls :wave2:

It seems that I've missed so much.. Rosa, Brandy, Ready and Dee.. Congrats on your little bundles of joy! Kylar, MrsM and Brandi! Congratulations on your newest soon to be little packages of joy!

I have news.. I'M PREGNANT! Just had my second appt yesterday. Due to my odd cycles and the fact that we weren't full on ttc and have thoroughly just been enjoying life.. I didn't realize till later than I ever imagined I would.. but we're pregnant! 13 weeks 3 days. I still can't believe it and it's still sinking in
.. <3 I used to be so in tune with my body, and practically breezed through my first trimester without realizing it. found out a little over 3 weeks ago.

My friend loaned me her fetal heart doppler to use during my pregnancy, so the baby's heartbeat is there whenever I want to hear! Its the most amazing thing to listen to, I can hear him/her kick in there.. even though I don't think that's what I'm feeling yet.

That's not my only news though.. My boyfriend proposed on valentines day <3 He always told me he was going to marry be one day, back when Mario and I started having problems. He told me I'd get my head out of my ass and realize he's the one for me.. said that about 2 years ago.. never believed him.. but lo and behold, we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on January 6th and now we're getting married and starting a family. Everything I've always wanted.. I guess life throws crazy curve balls at you for a reason..

Anyways I wanted to hop on and share my amazing news with my old friends... It took me forever to log on because I couldn't remember my password, and this account is linked to an old email address..

Ill be back on tomorrow after I get off work.. Hope to talk to you all soon!
Much love
Jen

Omg!!! Jen!!!! I have wanted to be your bump buddy for so long now!!! I am so so so thrilled for you!!! No fair! You didn't have to do first tri! Hahaha! You so deserve this with everything you have been through!
I am still holding out hope for my little bean. My spotting is really spuratic. It's been for days now that ive spotted but only when I wipe and most of the time there is nothing at all. If I still have it by Sunday I am going to make a trip to the er for a scan. Here's hoping it just goes away!

I read about that, Id call the doc now and get a scan. Thats what I did and why I even tested in the first place, got right in for a scan and everything was fine. Have you and dh been bding? think it could be from that? That's what caused ours they said. I pray everything is safe and sound in there and your bean is making its way in at home!

And I'm so happy to be your bump buddy! Kylar too! I've been wanting to be pregnant for so long!! This is a dream come true.. I didn't completely get out of the first trimester with nothing. Last week I threw up because I had an empty stomach, and my nipples feel like they're on fire lately.. they could literally be laser beams and I wouldn't know the difference it's excruciating, but my dr said that will subside before too long. 6 weeks till we find out the sex!

All of your babies are so adorable! I feel so bad for being away for so long. . . but I'm back to mommy blogging now!!

No, we haven't BDed in several days. Since about 2 days before it started. I just got approved for my insurance this afternoon so I am going to call around for a dr tomorrow. I just know that if I walk into the er this weekend and say I am bleeding that they will give me an ultrasound. I'm afraid that without already being a patient that any dr office is going to say oh don't worry come in at 8wks.

Yea I understand. Well having ins is a great start, and I'd say youre right, the hospital is the way to go at this point. Just remember, timing is right on for IB.. so try to to stress too much and keep your feet up! I'm going to cross my fingers and toes and pray that everything turns out just fine! I'm sending lots of positive PMA to you! And will keep checking for updates!

It's time for me to get off here, my body is so sore from working today. I think it's because my boobs are bigger or something that my back is killing me..

I'll hop on and talk to you tomorrow! and dont forget! No stressing!! :hugs2:

EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!! JENNNN!!!! :wohoo: soo glad to hear from you and OMG!! I can't believe you're engaged and preggo!!!! :yipee: Huge congrats!!!!! Are you finding out the sex?

Brandy, how scary! Praying for you. Def go get a scan or blood work. How far along are you? A scan might be too early...

Geez, all this preggo talk makes me want to have another one...:winkwink: And no, that wink was NOT to say that I am preggo. ha! Just so exciting!

EEK! HI ROSA :wave: omg im still in shock too! :happydance: the only time it comes real is when i hear that little heartbeat! I love it! we're on the fencepost about finding out. We don't want to, because we want that special moment, but we do want to for the sake of planning.. So I'm sure do to excitement and available technology we will. Its just hard to believe that a little over a year ago, I never imagined this happening. Crazy what life throws at you!

brandi- how are you doing today? any improvement? i stalked your posts and saw that you were going to take more tests. I'll be thinking of you!

Today is uneventful for me.. dont feel pg.. but i do feel fat. Starting to show a little bit but it's not too much. I'll post a bump pic soon

Whew I missed a lot! CONGRATS MRS.I!!!!!!!

BUMP BUDDIES!!!!!! Im 13+3 today! And here's a pic of baby! They are 80% sure we are on TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy DANCE!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 429703_10100412686984211_1667680138_n.jpg
    429703_10100412686984211_1667680138_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member