• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Well, I got my birth control taken out not to TTC but i was having MAJOR issues on it. Dr prescribed me the pill but I was supposed to wait to take it til my AF came and I just kept waiting and we had a couple oopsies waiting on AF and well I guess she's never going to show now!! I knew it could happen when we had the oopsies I was really ok either way. Its not the best timing bc DH is getting out of the military the same month im due!! ahh!! but I told myself I'd be ok either way bc I did want a 3rd. So a little more nervous this time than with the first 2 bcause so much going on and need a bigger car LMAO but I think it's good. Just praying I dont get as sick this time and praying for a happy healthy girl! :) I feel like I just did all this LOL :)

That is sooooo crazy :) I think it was meant to be :) So excited for you....and I know how scary it is to say the words "getting out" DH wants to get out but....I just tell him just a few more years stick a few more years ;) its almost retirement time just a few more years LOL....so he's trying and doing his best to stick with it although he'd make much more money on the outside its just scary getting out and not having that cushion of support of knowing each day you'll have a job to go to....and the job you have wont just close down etc. I give that to you guys for being brave and venturing out :) Its gonna be a wonderful freedom I'm sure to pick where you want to live and not have to move every 2-5 years or so!!

I'm just lucky we live right down the road from my mom at the moment if we had to move I duno what I would do plus I'm about to get a really good job and I'd DIE if I'd had to quit for us to move!!

I'm sooooooooooo happy for you Heather!!! This is such a little blessing :) an DH can be at the birth and not have to worry about deployments etc!! :happydance: WOOHOO!!!

So true, thanks Andrea! Yea Im excited nervous for him to get out, excited b/c the military SUCKS, but like you said it is a comfort especially with a family! Biggest thing I'm concerned about is medical insurance! Luckily I wont have OB bills to worry about since we still have 9 more months hehe, but after that with 3 kids we are gunna need insurance!

I totally agree that scares the crap out of me that is the NUMBER 1 REASON he stays in the military LOL....I know my mom alone her med. insurance is $750 a MONTH....we couldn't afford that an that is JUST HERS....I know there are some jobs that are a little cheaper but still I couldn't imagine :( its soooooo scary to break loose!! Maybe if you guys hit it good we'll get brave an get out as well but he's only got 11 years to retire he's like more than the halfway point why stop now is my choice lol but its really not MY choice its DH's choice an the only reason again is the insurance is the reason he stays in!

Keep me in touch about how things work out etc. but I do know they help you get a job on the civilian side an make it much easier than it would be without help!!!

<3 I am sooooo excited for you, you just don't know :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get it I'm just glad you did :) My Trysten was my wow I'm WHAT lol child....he was such a shocking surprise but he's my little blessing :) an so will this baby ;) it makes it super duper special that its a surprise I'm telling ya ;) IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! NEW YEARS BABY :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER AN THE REST OF YOU LADIES!!!! Yay for a special bright new year :)

Here's my test from this morning. It's gotten so much darker in2 days!! Still can't believe it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks! Right now I'm guessing Sept 8 just based on a few guesses of when we concieved, b/c my LMP is off, the birth control I had messed up my periods big time, and I didnt have one since having it removed. So I probably wont know a good due date until my first scan, which hopefully is at 7 weeks like my last one. I'm calling the dr. tomorrow so will see when they want to see me :) yay! Rosa- Your little guy is so cute!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ladies!!!

YAY!!!! HEATHER I Love coming back to BFP news, especially for you Hun, I totally remember your journey... CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

thanks mrsm!

heather, sept 8 is right around my due date with jack. it was the 5th (according to the ob) but the 7th according to the ivf transfer date. it's a nice time to give birth. :thumbup:

Congrats Heather!!!!!!!!

Mind if I join you? Lol!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/47A44A8D-441D-40A3-B6A2-5F75E31D4A96-676-000000B469106504.jpg I am due Sept 26th! Zoey isn't even 8mths yet?!?

this is probably the wrong forum but I just thought you ladies could help me, please. I just started checking my cervix. Im curious what it means when Thur cervixfeels like a horizontal line sorta. Is that open or closed or?..... any positive input is much obliged. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->