• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

BTW If you are my FB friend dont reveal GENDER please!!!

Congrats Heather on probable team pink :kiss:

Congrats to all the other preggies too :)

Omg heather! That's ur baby at 13 weeks? How exciting? How can they tell that early what the sex may be? is that part of the nub theory??

Yep I'm 14 weeks 3 days!! We haven't had a sono done since 8.5 weeks. So I'm excited to see the baby again. Our next appt is 3/27 and dr said they'll schedule gender scan at that appt.
idk.. Ill be almost 18 weeks.. I assumed they'd be able to tell at that time?
Baby's a moving little booger! I was listening to the Doppler last night and he was moving like crazy!

Hey, sorry for not updating sooner. Busy busy week so far. Yes, the spotting stopped a couple of days ago! DH and I have even had sex the past 2 nights and no spotting so hopin that's a good sign. I have my first appt next Tuesday so I am hoping tat when I tell them about it that they will scan me. Anyway, I have so much more I would love to talk about but I gotta run. I will be back after breakfast time with the kids and homeschool.

Brandi that's great news!! So happy to hear it!!! I'm off work today.. So today is a boring day full of housework.. I can't find my motivation to get off the couch!

MrsI. They are usually able to tell this early if you have a dr that knows what they are doing. Techs aren't as good at it that early and are often wrong. We saw three lines. And this dr is high risk and literally does ultrasound a all day everyday he's known in OK to never be wrong! I'm still skeptical tho bc I don't want to get my hopes up too much to get let down. I scheduled a 16 wk one In a couple weeks to hopefully confirm. Then having a big gender reveal party! ;)

BRANDY so happy to hear that the spotting has subsided!! Great news! GL at your upcoming appt. FXD:dust:

MRSI OMG!!! Welcome back!! and CONGRATS!!! Such good news! I am so happy for you and all that you have been through, you deserve some happiness and excitement!!!:happydance:

HEATHER I don't think we are friends on FB ([email protected]) but my lips are still sealed. Hope you are correct on the gender. We are team pink and only 10 weeks out!!!

JODI sooo nice to hear from you! Glad to hear all is going well. Hoping that you are able to sort things out with OH and you see some happy fun times. Glad to hear that GI is doing good too!

:wave: Hi Ladies!!!

Thank you mrsm!! I turned 15 weeks yesterday! Yay on 10 weeks to go for you!! We've all had quite a change of events in the past 2 years lol! How exciting!

I know.. I need to take some time and redecorate my space here!
Until then here's my 16 weeks bump pic.
https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/F0669062-26E7-4FF8-AF09-D30E0E24F316-10657-000006963A19BD15.jpg

Excuse the bed in the background Its the spare room and possibly the new nursery since its bigger than the other spare room.. was washing sheets that day looks atrocious though.

Awww! Love the bump Mrs!!! 16wks!!! Yeah!!!!

Afm- spent the entire day in the ER because I started spotting again. But turns out everything is fine! Baby is perfect! I'm just not as at along as I thought. I had a transvaginal and found out I am 6+4. We saw the baby with a strong hb of 151! I have a small subchronic hemotoma next to the sac which is what is causing the spotting. It isn't effecting the baby but they are goin to monitor it and put me on bed rest. Anyway I now have to endure first tri a little longer.

Mrs sooo cute ;) love the belly....

Brandy I'm glad your okay love take it super easy :) Muahhhz!

Andrea, I am so so so happy for you! I have been stalking your journal!!!! You are doing such an amazing thing for those girls!! What an awesome family you have!

Thanks Brandy :) I'm so very blessed ;) I'm going on Tuesday for an ultrasound so I can get my tubes tied once AF shows....em if she shows up LOL! She better haha I already have my hands full :) My mother in law said it was meant especially since all the kids have Y's in their names LOL!!! It was strange but awesome! The only grandchild that doesn't have a Y is my niece they named her Alexis...and her sister is Cadynce so she has a Y as well LOL! Poor Lexi is gonna feel left out! It was just ironic and I told Jason from the beginning I betcha God is gonna let this work because they both have a Y :) an sure enough ;) Valentine's day we found out they were ours :)

Oh gosh! Wouldn't it just happen like that!! All this time ttc and you end up BFP right after adopting a houseful! You could handle it though! You're super woman!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->