• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

LOL Thanks Brandy somedays I don't feel such superwomany ;) lmao!!! I'll survive either way ;) it goes. I woke up sick this morning I drank water an made me feel worse. I do think I have a cyst though thats why they are doing my ultrasound tomorrow ;)

So happy for all of us things are just working out so wonderfully :) So glad I met all of you wonderful ladies :) I never wanna lose contact ;)

Thank you girls.. I'm in the in between phase of "do I look pregnant or fat" it's a tough stage to be in..

Brandi- so glad they figured out the problem and that all is ok!!

Andrea- that is such a great thing ur doing! U go girl!

Afm- next appt is on the 27th.. They said they'll schedule my gender scan at that appt.. Fingers crossed they say hey.. Lets just do it today. Doubtful but I'm really hopeful ill be almost to the 18 weeks.. I'm going to be mad if they make me wait another month till my next appt to find out.. :( but drs know best ...

Now I'm just downing the milk like crazy! I hate milk so I'm flavoring it with strawberry syrup!

Bad night for me girls.. Sick..

Anyone hear of having no morning sickness in the first T( some nausea but no throwing up) but morning sickness in the second T?

The first time I threw up was at 12 weeks.. And have been pretty sick the past few days. 4 days ago ( I forgot to mention this) I was at work and nearly passed out. Dan out to get some fruit and juice and as I was paying I all of a sudden felt sick and shaky and scared. I told the clerk that I thought I was going to pass out. Ended up eating my fruit right there in the gas station before I felt safe to walk anywhere. Took about 20 min before I felt better I think that had something to do with my blood sugar maybe..

Tonight though.. I have a horrible excruciating headache.. Which I think is making me sick to my stomach..

Adam is so great.. Catering to my every need. He got me all set up in bed.. Then I got up to puke.. And when he heard me he came in there and sat on the floor behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back while I'm clinging to the bowl..

Sickness has subsided now.. And I'm currently sitting in the bath typing this.. Headache persists ( I really need to buy some Tylenol)

Im sure its normal.. But I thought ms was for the first T .. :( :grr:

My sister n law had it the whole 9 months :( it was terrible :( Hang in there and I'll be praying it'll get a lot better. Might tell the doctor about it (the horrible headaches), as could be a blood pressure thing to ;)

Yeah, I've heard of ladies having it in the 2nd tri...I had it for a few weeks in my 3rd tri. :wacko: Hopefully it'll go away soon. :hugs:

I wasn't sick at all in 1st tri with Zoey but threw up everyday from 16wks until I had her. Fun stuff!

Lovely bump pic MRSI... and I had nausea well into my 2nd tri and now again in the 3rd. Hang in there Hun!

ANDREA I agree.. SUPERWOMAN you are!!!

BRANDY so happy to hear that you are doing well, and the spotting is not to the detriment of the LO!

ROSA being a St. Patty's day baby, I loooove the avatar pic of you your LO!!!:thumbup:

My ultrasound was so/so....so after having surgery last April...my endo has came back full force. So he told me getting tubes clamped then an ablasion. So no more AF if things work out the way they should....I seriously almost cried the other day when he said ablasion. I duno totally feel like I might not be "female" or something. ....and the thought of not having a baby anymore....it was scary but I know I'm doing the right thing. My two girls are special needs children and disabled....so its the right thing so I can focus my time on them. They are ever so precious :)

I hope you all are doing well.....I can't wait to see all the baby piccy's soon this is totally super exciting :) (Friends on another thread also have baby fever and are again popping up pregger and I LOVE IT) :) I love being able to see and be apart of you ladies having babies :) Its little miracles! I'm gonna miss not having another but again ;) I'm okay with it so I can focus and give the attention needed to the four special little ones I do have :)

As soon as AF begins they said within 10 days they like to do the surgery...just praying my mom and hubby can keep the kids calm so I can rest and heal up as needed ;)

IDK if yall saw on FB but our BUMP is officially PINK!!

Attachments

• 899616_10100429023101501_65932859_o.jpg
    899616_10100429023101501_65932859_o.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
KYLARS I don't think I have you on FB... CONGRATS!!! A pink bump to add to that lovely shade of blue you have had!!! YAY!

Hi girls wanted to pop on and announce that we are officially TEAM BLUE!!
It's still hard for me to grasp that we now have to say we are having a son.. But we are over the moon thrilled!!

Congratulations Kylar on team pink!!! Do you have a name picked out yet?? That's the hardest thing for us right now... What to brand our child with for the rest of his life lol

a BOY!!! :yipee: Oh my...you'll love that boy. I can't get enough of my little boy. :cloud9: And little boys looooove their mamas! Can't help you with the name, we've known we wanted Jack since we started ttc. Girl names were a different story. :dohh:

swep!! :hi: Long time! Caught up on your siggy...girl you've been through a lot. :hugs: I'm so sorry.

Yes it's been a long haul.... Just came back from a 12 day vacation in Hawaii.... Took a break after our :bfn: in October, our insurance required all new testing Bc it's been over 1 year since the last tests have been done. I did my part, DH will go the first week of may and we also go see doctor again, our md actually left the practice so we will be meeting with a new md. Maybe she will be out good luck charm!

Good luck everyone

Goodluck and prayers for you Swep!!! Praying the new doctor is wonderful news for you!! <3

good luck, swep. I'll be thinking of you. Hawaii sounds nice! I hope you had a relaxing time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->