Those TTC for awhile.

Oh wow, they are at really great weights!! And yes I agree, you look ready to pop. Put your feet up when you can and rest up momma, those babies will be here before you know it.

Hi girls! How are you?
Moter you are 15 weeks!! The time is flying!!
How are you Sarah? You have been very quite recently? Hope everything is ok?
I'm just getting bigger and more sore as the days go on! X

Good here, everything has been uneventful so far. Just the way I like it.

Any signs of those babies coming yet?

Sarah, hope those waters are holding out. How did the move go?

Happy 15wks Tina!! It feels like its flying, does it to you or is it slow? :D

Rooster you look wonderful and doing such a great job at growing those twins! Any word yet on when they will induce?

My scan was yesterday hun and my water levels are perfect yay!! They estimated him at 5lbs 12oz and believe he will be the same as alex when he comes (6lbs 9oz). She thinks I will probably go early.

If I go natural...they picked up that the weight gain has slowed and now that needs to be monitored. Im back in for another scan in two weeks and if it hasnt improved/stayed the same/dropped any more then I will be induced. SO...he could be here in two weeks...gosh!

Im so over being pregnant too Rooster lol..i have so much pain and now I have started with Piles!!

Have you annonced to everyone yet Tina? x

Thanks. Sometimes it doesn't quite seem real yet. I am not showing much yet, just look like I've been eating too many cakes and cookies. Feeling great now though, this is the best time of pregnancy cause you're small enough to move around normally and over the first tri sickness stuff.

Sarah, glad your waters are holding!

The both of you could be having your babies anytime now, that's amazing to think isn't it? Crazy how fast its all went this time.

Omg Sarah! Baby could be here so soon!! So glad your levels are good! I was worried about you!
I'm having another growth scan in a week so will see how the babas are doing! Would love to have them at 36 weeks! But I will be induced around 38 if i haven't had them! So around the week of the 16th of June xx

I just cant believe we are all pregnant again!

Tina we need a bump piccie!! It didnt feel real for me this time either until he started moving :) Are you having any movements yet?

I dont think youll make it to 38wks Roost! xD I think youll have them at 36! x

I forgot to add, we did announce to everyone. After the Verifi test we told our parents they could tell everyone and we've just told friends as we see them. No special announcement or anything.
I really don't have a bump yet, been expecting one since this is my third, but I just look more bloated and like I've been eating a bit too many cakes and cookies. Have my 16 week appt tomorrow so hope everything is measuring spot on. I hear hb loud and clear on dopplar so I know he's in there. Not feeling any movement yet.
Shortly, I'm gonna be preggy all on my lonesome!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
You look great Tina! Ah you will be preggers on your own but we will still be here! Chatting and keeping up with your progress (I will be online again during the night when constantly feeding the two girls!
Last time the due dates went Tina, me then sarah now it's Sarah me Tina!
I hope Faythe and Jacob are doing well! I wonder will there be another little one again for Faythe too?! X

Ah yes, I remember those nightly feeding a well haha! We will have to stay in touch after babies arrive. Who knows maybe there will be more?! I wonder too if Faythe has had another baby yet. Maybe she will check back in sometime.

It would be so lovely to hear from her.

DEFINITELY need to stay in touch! Ive told Matt my lady bits are on a long vacation after this one lol. We talked about him having the snip but Ive said lets wait and be 100% sure first we dont want anymore. Im 34 giving birth to this one so there is still time :) What about you guys?

Tina you look fab!! Dont look like youve been eating cookies lol. Have you thought any on names? What about you rooster?

xx

Haha! Yeah we talked about the snip too and it's up to Paul. I'm ok either way. I'm gonna be 35 soon so not sure we would want another. Will see what he decides to do.

Thank you. I've been able to remain active this time and that's made a big difference for me. Hoping to not have so much to lose this time. Last time it took me 8 months of dieting, that was way too long.

Been feeling kicks the last couple days I have already fallen head over heels in love with this bub. Cannot wait to meet him! Planning his nursery, it will be sea turtle/ ocean themed. We have two names picked out, Chase or Vance and Aden insists on the name Chase so we are leaning a little more that way though Paul really likes Vance. No clue on middle names yet. How bout you? Names picked yet?

Hi girls, I'm 32 now and I really don't think we will have another after these two well certainly not for years! Can't wait to not be pregnant!
Went to an anti natal class today and was told because bjorns birth was so quick and 'easy' that these two should be a very quick birth! Who knows though!
Yes we have names...haven't even told family or friends so you two are very lucky ;) they will be Amelie and Willow (if they are defo two girls!)
I have put on less weight this time with these two which is strange! It took me 5 months to get to my normal weight after bjorn and I need to do it in 4 months this time as I'm bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in October! X

Lovely names!! Yes I bet the birth goes quicker. Kash's delivery time was cut in half from Aden's. Was a dream really and hoping it goes that well this time. Will you need a c-section? Wow, 5 months to lose the weight would be great!

Btw Chase is a lovely name :)
Yeah I was lucky to lose the weight last time, think it was from breast feeding as I didn't do anything else! Who knows what will happen this time.
No I have to have a natural birth as long as baby A is head down which she is :/ baby B is breech but they don't Mind that!
Obviously if there are any complications it will be a section. X

To be honest I would rather not deliver a breech baby but I haven't got a choice :( they are so strict on sections over here! X

Oh my, it's so different here! My husband's cousin is pregnant with fraternal twins and delivering via mandatory c-section on Monday. They will not let her go natural as much as she wants to. Not sure if fraternal is done differently or not?

Basically as long as I don't have any problems like pre eclampsia or bleeding etc I have to have them naturally. If baby A was breech or transverse I could have a section but baby A has been head down for a long time now and I dount she will have the room to move now! They will only do sections here if really have too! They low there low c section rate over here! I guess if I can have them naturally it's for the best as the recovery time is quicker, which is good as I have Bjorn as well. Xx

Oh I see! I think they do c-sections too easily here. Some women even have elective sections! So does baby B then become head down once baby a is out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->